Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications (27109 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / See Nokia Edge 2017 Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by PurestBoy(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2017
EfeJay:
Plz I'm in need of uk used or fairly used samsung j7/j7 prime. .whatsapp number is 08059330884.. Tnx

I have used like new Samsung J5 gold 16gb. I'm in Ibadan if you wannaa buy
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by piagetskinner(m): 1:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Camera: Front Camera: 13.0MP F/2.2 aperture, with Dual flash Rear Camera: 13.0MP SAMSUNG S5K3L8 F/2.0 Aperture Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) -

isn't it funny that a techno fone uses a Samsung camera
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by aribasoye1: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2017
beinstein:

I'm using the cx and i can authoritatively say the 16mp camera is far below my expectations. I was deceived.

Same here. There's no difference in the camera between the cx and c9

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2017
PurestBoy:

I have used like new Samsung J5 gold 16gb. I'm in Ibadan if you wannaa buy
contact me on watsapp
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2017
sagieramos:

If u stay within lag0s i can gv u a sure dealer. he sells at a cheaper rate compere to the actual price
I'm in Ph
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by PurestBoy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
EfeJay:
contact me on watsapp
zero8zero5735863six
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by missslimzy(f): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
You mean??
NCP:
There is something uneasy about this particular Camon model and l feel Tecno are not giving the buying public correct specs of the device.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by omoalajah(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wonderful device
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by datyorubaboy: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
And why cant they? Isnt SAMSUNG a company? Havent u heard of other companies using SONY's camera?
piagetskinner:

Camera: Front Camera: 13.0MP F/2.2 aperture, with Dual flash Rear Camera: 13.0MP SAMSUNG S5K3L8 F/2.0 Aperture Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) -

isn't it funny that a techno fone uses a Samsung camera
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Gptech(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
datyorubaboy:
And why cant they? Isnt SAMSUNG a company? Havent u heard of other companies using SONY's camera?
And that even includes Samsung, Apple, and a host of others.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by paolokonqueror(m): 1:03am On Jun 11, 2017
What I've seen people take amazing pictures with the CX so I can't exactly relate to what you're saying. The camera is great, unless you're talking of the CX Air, which I'm not entirely sure about but if it's the CX, forget it, the camera is amazing.
beinstein:

I'm using the cx and i can authoritatively say the 16mp camera is far below my expectations. I was deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by paolokonqueror(m): 1:06am On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin grin Nice
Stevengold:

CX air dey fly, while CX dey creep.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by beinstein(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2017
paolokonqueror:
What I've seen people take amazing pictures with the CX so I can't exactly relate to what you're saying. The camera is great, unless you're talking of the CX Air, which I'm not entirely sure about but if it's the CX, forget it, the camera is amazing.
it wasn't a mistake when i typed "Tecno cx" as that's what i'm using right now. I've seen better picture quality from 8mp cameras than this.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2017
beinstein:

it wasn't a mistake when i typed "Tecno cx" as that's what i'm using right now. I've seen better picture quality from 8mp cameras than this.
upload the. picture u took with the phone
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2017
beinstein:

Most people don't understand the concept Mega pixel"
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
aribasoye1:

Same here. There's no difference in the camera between the cx and c9
Camon CX is better and realer.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by jnostill: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pls how do I connect camon cx air to wireless Bluetooth device
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
jnostill:
Pls how do I connect camon cx air to wireless Bluetooth device
An headset?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by paolokonqueror(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
I wish I could actually share the pictures she took, guy the Camon CX camera is amazing, I don't know what you're talking about tbh
beinstein:

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by sinaj(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
beinstein:

you are so right. I complained abt this some days ago in a tecno thread nd they said its coz I didn't clean the camera.

M glad someone else has noticed too. I evn noticed dat d C8 front camera is clearer dan it.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by beinstein(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
paolokonqueror:
I wish I could actually share the pictures she took, guy the Camon CX camera is amazing, I don't know what you're talking about tbh
You don't know what i'm talking about because you ain't using the phone, i'm using it so you don't tell me about the phone by just a mere glance from someone else.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by TecnoServe: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
beinstein:

Can you show us a picture you took with the device?
It will be great if you can attach the Canon CX watermark, that way we will know for sure and work towards proffering a solution.

Deal? smiley
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by TecnoServe: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dear beinstein

This picture was taken using the Canon CX

Do you like the quality?

cc: Exinferis

Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by beinstein(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
TecnoServe:

Can you show us a picture you took with the device?
It will be great if you can attach the Canon CX watermark, that way we will know for sure and work towards proffering a solution.

Deal? smiley
I'm done with this debate please. Anyone should buy whatever gadget(s) that pleases him/her, just as i intend to correct this mistake next time.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ExInferis(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
TecnoServe:
Dear beinstein

This picture was taken using the Canon CX

Do you like the quality?

cc: Exinferis

Two things:

1. Too much noise (see the details on the leaves and the beam)

2. Imagine a grid on the picture bassd on the rule of thirds. Nothing in any quadrant is in focus.

So, too much noise and poor focus. Ergo, small aperture.

Color reproduction is not too shabby though.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by TecnoServe: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ExInferis:

Two things:

1. Too much noise (see the details on the leaves and the beam)

2. Imagine a grid on the picture bassd on the rule of thirds. Nothing in any quadrant is in focus.

So, too much noise and poor focus. Ergo, small aperture.

Color reproduction is not too shabby though.

Apt criticism.
Though I am not exactly conversant with photography jargons.

However, let me ask.

Don't you think the phone's camera fares well vis-à-vis the 60k (recession influenced) market price?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by TecnoServe: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
beinstein:

I'm done with this debate please. Anyone should buy whatever gadget(s) that pleases him/her, just as i intend to correct this mistake next time.
Thanks.

Okay.

If you don't mind a question..

What do you think of the picture I posted?
Does it look good to you?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ExInferis(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
TecnoServe:

Apt criticism.
Though I am not exactly conversant with photography jargons.

However, let me ask.

Don't you think the phone's camera fares well vis-à-vis the 60k (recession influenced) market price?

I don't have a problem with the camera that much.

It's the way Tecno and its fans tout the phone's camera as if it's the best thing since dipping sauce that gets to me.

They're so super-pretensive and loud you'd think they perform like the samsungs and googles of this world.

EDIT

I see you work for Tecno.

I completely understand your position on this matter.

Cheers.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by TecnoServe: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ExInferis:

I don't have a problem with the camera that much.

It's the way Tecno and its fans tout the phone's camera as if it's the best thing since dipping sauce that gets to me.

They're so super-pretensive and loud you'd think they perform like the samsungs and googles of this world.

EDIT

I see you work for Tecno.

I completely understand your position on this matter.

Cheers.

As part of our efforts on digital consumer relations, I have been designated to help with issues and inquiries on Nairaland.

Nonetheless, a human who is capable of free interaction is behind the moniker.

I intend to be true to this public during my tine here.

I get the vibes that you feel no meaningful discourse can ensue here as a result of my affiliations, I beg to differ.

I have not come here to tag my brand as perfect.
I am not here to buttlick either.
We desire honest feedback and if we must get that, I have to be honest with the people of this forum.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by ExInferis(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
TecnoServe:

As part of our efforts on digital consumer relations, I have been designated to help with issues and inquiries on Nairaland.

Nonetheless, a human who is capable of free interaction is behind the moniker.

I intend to be true to this public during my tine here.

I get the vibes that you feel no meaningful discourse can ensue here as a result of my affiliations, I beg to differ.

I have not come here to tag my brand as perfect.
I am not here to buttlick either.
We desire honest feedback and if we must get that, I have to be honest with the people of this forum.

You apparently misunderstood me.

I wasn't suggesting your opinion is tainted by brand loyalty.

I merely assumed you were an average consumer I was trying to persuade.

Sorry if i gave you a wrong impression.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Air: Full Specifications by shevon: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

The 4G LTe band thing is actually with Glo

I personally have seen alot of phones not supporting​ that band.
I just got an Infinix Zero 4 Plus and it supports all 4G bands in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures / Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second / Instagram, Facebook And Whatsapp Users Fume As Services Go Down Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.