Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,613 members, 7,781,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49337 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by dankol: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
please the link todak2000@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by daseento(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
aladeojebioluwatosin@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
pioneerwriter:
With what username did you register? The process is a bit complicated, so you must be guided to get started.It is guaranteed to start making money immediately after being approved.
pls bro help me now theif spoil pikin ooo see my email here kojaja4@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mrluv:
pls bro help me oo now theif spoil pikin ooo see my email here kojaja4@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2017
For all of you who have signed up already, apart from the free guide you received, I'm pleased to inform you that you will all receive an additional tip that guarantees $10-$30 per day without spending a dime when you're able to make at least 30 posts at the forums you've subscribed to.

The additional tip will include a list of 100 online marketing forums where you're going to get yourself established and create a stable ocean of wealth for life, That's a secret for you and you will all find it so when you get it. If you can work hard, you will earn a great deal of daily income from this program and you will never talk about the economic crisis with people any longer.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lakesidepapa(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For all of you who have signed up already, apart from the free guide you received, I'm pleased to inform you that you will all receive an additional tip that guarantees $10-$30 per day without spending a dime when you're able to make at least 30 posts at the forums you've subscribed to.

The additional tip will include a list of 100 online marketing forums where you're going to get yourself established and create a stable ocean of wealth for life, That's a secret for you and you will all find it so when you get it. If you can work hard, you will earn a great deal of daily income from this program and you will never talk about the economic crisis with people any longer.

Bro, u have a mail. Kindly recheck ur dashboard, i one of ur downline. I choosed pioneerauthor as my downline.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Generalkorex(m): 3:54am On Jun 26, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I don't ask for money from anyone, but give my tips free. You will be able to own a complete US bank account, verified US paypal account which you can access using your Nigerian IP without any implication totally free of charge, if and only if you are ready to sheepishly follow my guide. What you people don't even know is that you've been put in boundage for so long in the name of accessing a US Paypal account using a US VPN/IP because that's even the only implicating way of accessing Paypal accounts which Paypal does not want.

Since I figured it out online, I've been accessing my US Paypal account with total freedom and withdrawing cash almost daily using my Nigerian IP for the past five years. The day Paypal gets to know you are hiding IP, your money is gone. Those guys who charge you for Paypal stuff are yet to figure it out. Using a US bank account to verify your Paypal account is the legal requirement to own a verified US Paypal account from anywhere in the world. That is the simple tip.
how do I mail yu
register ed as generalkorex under u
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
Please be rest assured that if you truly signed up being referred by Pioneerauthor, you're going to receive your free guide to start making money immediately as far as you know the points on all of your ten sample posts will be credited to your account instantly. That's the most amazing thing about the program. You don't get that anywhere online and I'm confident about this.

Please note that you won't have my free guide once your claimed username is not found on my list. As said earlier, I uncover this secret free. So, whether anyone makes mistakes in using my username or, perhaps, just does not use it at all, I won't follow up with such people. I just want to build some people and ensure people can live and survive online in spite of economic threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2017
For anyone that is wise and ready to work hard, the solution to financial difficulties, untold hardship, and the problem of unemployment has finally come. You only need to get an android, iphone or any other mobile device that functions well. It's all about posting, making money making fun. You get paid whenever you wish to get paid.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by pabon(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For anyone that is wise and ready to work hard, the solution to financial difficulties, untold hardship, and the problem of unemployment has finally come. You only need to get an android, iphone or any other mobile device that functions well. It's all about posting, making money making fun. You get paid whenever you wish to get paid.

I registered with you as my referral

I sent you a mail not long ago... I'm waiting for the guide.

Thanks and more power to your elbow
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by funshyboi(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2017
done registering using your referral, my e-mail is funshoaade@gmail.com thanks as I await your guide
the username I used is GoodAuthor
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by pearl83(f): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls reply ur mail
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by damsel005: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
thanks for the info....pls i am interested but i dont have a paypal account and a US bank account how can i create one...pls i would love to get your response thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
How would you like getting your response? Some have been receiving theirs through emails and have started making money already. A referral just withdrew his first $5.05 today and hopes getting another cash withdrawal tomorrow morning. People are already making money from this program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
pioneerwriter:
How would you like getting your response? Some have been receiving theirs through emails and have started making money already. A referral just withdrew his first $5.05 today and hopes getting another cash withdrawal tomorrow morning. People are already making money from this program.
am find it difficult to register I can't see sign up option
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Send the link to this email please so I can register using you as my referral...email is jefionayi22@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by TES2LA(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
playbrain1089:

Send the link to this email please so I can register using you as my referral...email is jefionayi22@gmail.com

Pls, kindly send the link to this mail. Thanks in advance

amaritat08@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
You should have received the requested link by now in your inbox. Please note that you're not expected or required to pay for this opportunity. It is uncovered free. If anyone should ask you to pay a dime before you can make money online, I don't know about that.

I feel for those who still remain ignorant in spite of this exposure and it's a pity that some of those who have joined the program already did not write the ten sample posts up to standard and, thus, could not get approved for posting. So. when you receive the free guide, read over and over again, ensuring that you follow it sheepishly.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by GSteve001(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I actually withdraw first to Paypal, then to my US bank account and finally at the ATM with my Payoneer MasterCard. I have a US paypal account and a US checking account together with a Payoneer Mastercard. So, I withdraw at the ATM here in Nigeria, but recently, I noticed the harsh limitation that is being placed on dollars and then decided to use the e-currency exchanger to transfer my earnings directly into my GTBank account.

Thus, if you need any assistance on how you will get approved with at least a rating of 4 out of the total of 7 for posting at forums and blogs, how to make at least $10 easily spending not more than 2 - 3 hours per day, how to receive your payments directly into your Nigerian bank account, don't hesitate getting back to me. I 'm here to assist anyone make money.
Good evening.I'm interested in this..
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by saxifiedboss(m): 2:15am On Jun 27, 2017
mnjkyt
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by chyegems(f): 2:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Send link to adannewi99@gmail.com.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Cmyname(m): 3:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Addme: 5:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Pioneerwriter,check your mail. "Larrywriter" as username,send the necessary things I need to know.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by babaeto001(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Send the link to babaeto80@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
for those that has register has anyone successful widraw money he earn
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
You're all welcome. I withdraw to Paypal and from Paypal, I transfer funds to my US checking account. Finally, I receive alert in my GTBank account through wire transfer. As said earlier, this is a US based site, so, all of your sample posts must contain two to three
paragraphs each with each paragraph containing at least 6-7 lines, and with the best of relevant points and correct use of grammar.

This guarantees that you will get a user rating of 4 out of the 5 total, enables you to get paid right from your first $5 and gives you access to post at many forums and blogs. Make sure you follow this instruction sheepishly in order to be successful. Wishing you success!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by celebritytakes2: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls send referral link to kummycrown@gmail.com.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Phyland04: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please help me with the site link or address. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
How would you receive your response? Others have been getting theirs through emails and some have made their first $5, $10, $15, etc, into Paypal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.