Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49671 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dthinkerman: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello Pioneerauthor, I sent a mail to you in anticipation to receive the PayPal guide (including the new free US number that can be used for any form of verification) as well as the latest money making sites (that don't require postings to earn) upon fulfilling sign ups on all of the posting sites using your link. I however haven't received any part of the information and made that known to you earlier, and you promised to send it all right, but I have not received it yet, till present.
I'm quoting my former post on this the thread and I'm posting again, asking you to look into it for me and kindly send me all my information. My email is gettyray050@gmail.com.
I decided to make this post a little long so as to get my fingers more used to posting, with a view to earning by posting on those forums.. Hehehe.
In addition, it has come to my notice that you asked some people to stop posting on some forums that they are having issues and aren't currently paying in your earlier posts. Would you kindly make such forums known to us so we don't keep working without hopes of getting paid.
Regards.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I made sure I sent the sign up links to all those that made requests, but I'm not sure whether or not you received the requested links. Kindly check your mail and get back to me.

Good work that Op is doing! Sir, I am yet to get an email on the link to get bother US address and Phone, my username is Barida on all the sites you said we should register on
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dthinkerman:
Hello Pioneerauthor, I sent a mail to you in anticipation to receive the PayPal guide (including the new free US number that can be used for any form of verification) as well as the latest money making sites (that don't require postings to earn) upon fulfilling sign ups on all of the posting sites using your link. I however haven't received any part of the information and made that known to you earlier, and you promised to send it all right, but I have not received it yet, till present.
I'm quoting my former post on this the thread and I'm posting again, asking you to look into it for me and kindly send me all my information. My email is gettyray050@gmail.com.
I decided to make this post a little long so as to get my fingers more used to posting, with a view to earning by posting on those forums.. Hehehe.
In addition, it has come to my notice that you asked some people to stop posting on some forums that they are having issues and aren't currently paying in your earlier posts. Would you kindly make such forums known to us so we don't keep working without hopes of getting paid.
Regards.

Hello! Thanks for your message. Be rest assured that you're going to receive a mail from me today and that will help you start earning a stable income of $5-$20 per day depending on your user rating. Do not worry as I said earlier. All of you will receive a lasting solution to all earning issues, but I want everybody to prepare to start a posting job online. That is the order of the day online now. That is the best and most guaranteed way to earn a stable income online.

Get ready to receive your mail any moment before 5pm today. This time, we're all focusing on two most reliable and paying forum posting sites and no one will be left out, not even the newbies. I will help everybody fix any issue that poses problems or difficulties.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Ayodeji45(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
ayosmiles@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dthinkerman: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello! Thanks for your message. Be rest assured that you're going to receive a mail from me today and that will help you start earning a stable income of $5-$20 per day depending on your user rating. Do not worry as I said earlier. All of you will receive a lasting solution to all earning issues, but I want everybody to prepare to start a posting job online. That is the order of the day online now. That is the best and most guaranteed way to earn a stable income online.

Get ready to receive your mail any moment before 5pm today. This time, we're all focusing on two most reliable and paying forum posting sites and no one will be left out, not even the newbies. I will help everybody fix any issue that poses problems or difficulties.

Thanks @Pioneer, for the swift response and hopeful message. You however did not entirely answer my questions. Are we to leave out some forums that are not paying and how are we to identify such?
In addition, hope you are sending the links for and the guide on how to earn on the sites that don't require posting (survey ones) and ones do you think are better between the posting and the survey ones?
Lastly, in the case of theforumwheel that we earn 40 points per post and 1000 points make $1. Does that mean we are to make 25 posts to make 1 dollar and then 250 posts to make that 10 dollars daily, or i am the one getting it wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dthinkerman:

Thanks @Pioneer, for the swift response and hopeful message. You however did not entirely answer my questions. Are we to leave out some forums that are not paying and how are we to identify such?
In addition, hope you are sending the links for and the guide on how to earn on the sites that don't require posting (survey ones) and ones do you think are better between the posting and the survey ones?
Lastly, in the case of theforumwheel that we earn 40 points per post and 1000 points make $1. Does that mean we are to make 25 posts to make 1 dollar and then 250 posts to make that 10 dollars daily, or i am the one getting it wrong?

People have lodged some complaints recently about their inability to use the survey site. That makes me decide to now focus the attention of everyone on just two major and best forum posting sites online that guarantee a stable income of $5-$10 a day each. I've just finished packaging the first one for you guys a moment ago. The second one is with you already, i.e, theforumwheel. Expect yours in a moment.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

People have lodged some complaints recently about their inability to use the survey site. That makes me decide to now focus the attention of everyone on just two major and best forum posting sites online that guarantee a stable income of $5-$10 a day each. I've just finished packaging the first one for you guys a moment ago. The second one is with you already, i.e, theforumwheel. Expect yours in a moment.
good response @ op. But pls answer his last question about the points so he can understand it clearely.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Grabbeast: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Dthinkerman:

On theforumwheel 1 point equals 5 cents, this means 20 points equals $1. You are expected to wait until you make 100 points which is $5, before you can make a withdrawal.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Not to seem rude or anything.

But has anyone earned just 5$ so far undecided

Testify here.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicJames(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
NaijaBetKing:
Not to seem rude or anything.

But has anyone earned just 5$ so far undecided

Testify here.
What is the essence of your question?
I mean why are you asking this question?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
i did see any link kindly forward the link to me or better still mail me at dearomolong@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by murphy02(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kindly send to.. .zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dthinkerman: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
That's not correct. According to the OP's mail sent to us, 1 point equals 1 cent and 1000 points equal 1 dollar. A new post attracts 50 points and to make 10 dollars daily, you need to make 200 posts daily. Payments are sent on the 25th of each month, so even if you make 100 dollars in a day, you will need to wait till the 25th of the month to withdraw.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dthinkerman: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
That's not correct. According to the OP's mail sent to us, 1 point equals 1 cent and 1000 points equal 1 dollar. A new post attracts 50 points and to make 10 dollars daily, you need to make 200 posts daily. Payments are sent on the 25th of each month, so even if you make 100 dollars in a day, you will need to wait till the 25th

On theforumwheel 1 point equals 5 cents, this means 20 points equals $1. You are expected to wait until you make 100 points which is $5, before you can make a withdrawal.
[/quote]
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
pls you guys shld not get me wrong. I am not saying this stuff is fake. I want to ask is there anybody that have succeeded to redraw is earning. the page is now 24 or 23 no testimony yet and this PayPal of a thing has anybody successful open it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
CosmicJames:

What is the essence of your question?
I mean why are you asking this question?

The essence of my question is that this thread has counted a huge number of pages without a soul dropping a testimony of hitting 5$ alone yet OP makes it seems all rosy despite the fact you have to work your ass off to make 1$ with those sites. Looks more like he is focused on the referral package to be sincere.

Not trying to make him look bad, but just pointing some few loopholes I have observed and others here know this but not bold to say anything cause of the favours.

Imagine how many sites OP has jumped from, just because none of them is stable. Once one isn't working, he will tell you he just discovered another that pays well.

Just saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mrluv:
pls you guys shld not get me wrong. I am not saying this stuff is fake. I want to ask is there anybody that have succeeded to redraw is earning. the page is now 24 or 23 no testimony yet and this PayPal of a thing has anybody successful open it

Thank you brother. That's what I have been pointing out.

It's not about being lazy here. Some of the jobs are not realistic to gain 15$ daily. And if OP wants to refute my claims he should drop a screenshot of his daily earnings and not the ones he got from referrals.

You feel me?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nullboss: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
pioneerwriter:
For all of you who have signed up already, apart from the free guide you received, I'm pleased to inform you that you will all receive an additional tip that guarantees $10-$30 per day without spending a dime when you're able to make at least 30 posts at the forums you've subscribed to.

The additional tip will include a list of 100 online marketing forums where you're going to get yourself established and create a stable ocean of wealth for life, That's a secret for you and you will all find it so when you get it. If you can work hard, you will earn a great deal of daily income from this program and you will never talk about the economic crisis with people any longer.
Boss , pls I sent you a mail
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by beekaf: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
hello boss,i have registered via your link but getting stuck when filling my profile.
pioneerwriter:

Hello yemolar! Congratulations to you on your arrival here on the financial freedom thread! I'm pleased to bring to your awareness that you've already received sign-up links to genuine, paying and legit money making sites. Kindly check your mail now, read the detailed explanations on how you can earn a few dollars daily posting short articles or answering simple questions on forums and get paid with your US Paypal account. Get back to me with your username in all of those money making sites sent to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicJames(m): 4:21am On Aug 07, 2017
NaijaBetKing:

Thank you brother. That's what I have been pointing out.

It's not about being lazy here. Some of the jobs are not realistic to gain 15$ daily. And if OP wants to refute my claims he should drop a screenshot of his daily earnings and not the ones he got from referrals.

You feel me?
I'm not the owner of this thread. But I'm not particularly comfortable with what you are doing to this thread. I mean what is your mission?
What are you trying to achieve here?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicJames(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2017
NaijaBetKing:

The essence of my question is that this thread has counted a huge number of pages without a soul dropping a testimony of hitting 5$ alone yet OP makes it seems all rosy despite the fact you have to work your ass off to make 1$ with those sites. Looks more like he is focused on the referral package to be sincere.

Not trying to make him look bad, but just pointing some few loopholes I have observed and others here know this but not bold to say anything cause of the favours.

Imagine how many sites OP has jumped from, just because none of them is stable. Once one isn't working, he will tell you he just discovered another that pays well.

Just saying.
I know where you are driving at before asking you the essence of your post.
What loopholes are you pointing out?
Did Op told you that you will just sign up then $$ will start flooding your account?
Didn't he (Op) inform and made it clear that one must put in the required effort to make the money?
Did you have issue with the fact that he's making money from referrals? Honestly I don't understand what you're trying to achieve here bro.

Somebody took it upon himself to research and bring to the people something that will add value to their lives no matter how small it is and offer it free of charge. And all you are doing is to point out loopholes? What happen to encouraging people to do what it takes to benefit from this free opportunity? Or unfollow the thread if you are not interested in this?

I think the sin that OP committed was that he made this opportunity available for free. It is a well known fact that people don't value what they get for free. I think such is the case with this thread.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
CosmicJames:

I'm not the owner of this thread. But I'm not particularly comfortable with what you are doing to this thread. I mean what is your mission?
What are you trying to achieve here?

Sir James, I know you too well. I have followed your works before. (Kudos).

I am not doing anything to the thread but as a fellow citizen. When you see the truth, let others know. This is how our country gets plundered by politicians, we form I don't care and e no concern me attitude. That is my mission here, I could have easily passed but looking back, the value provided is not as it seems.

It is a selfish act to gain referrals. (Still sorry to say this).

You for yourself knows how this thing works. Be truthful please.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
CosmicJames:

I know where you are driving at before asking you the essence of your post.
What loopholes are you pointing out?
Did Op told you that you will just sign up then $$ will start flooding your account?
Didn't he (Op) inform and made it clear that one must put in the required effort to make the money?
Did you have issue with the fact that he's making money from referrals? Honestly I don't understand what you're trying to achieve here bro.

Somebody took it upon himself to research and bring to the people something that will add value to their lives no matter how small it is and offer it free of charge. And all you are doing is to point out loopholes? What happen to encouraging people to do what it takes to benefit from this free opportunity? Or unfollow the thread if you are not interested in this?

I think the sin that OP committed was that he made this opportunity available for free. It is a well known fact that people don't value what they get for free. I think such is the case with this thread.

Now you have me all wrong. Didn't you read my post?

I don't have issues if he is making money with referrals but the programs he has presented itself.

No one said you will sign up and dollars will flow in from heaven.

Well, I have nothing against you and the OP. I made mention not to make it seem I am attacking the OP but the truth still remains and is evident in the thread:- No testimonies... #Capish. And its not because they are lazy or I am. It is because, even if you put in the amounts of time required by the program. It would take you jolly weeks to earn 5$ if you are not refering others.

And I value free information my dear friend. No hating, just stating facts and numbers.

Feel me?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicJames(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
NaijaBetKing:

Sir James, I know you too well. I have followed your works before. (Kudos).

I am not doing anything to the thread but as a fellow citizen. When you see the truth, let others know. This is how our country gets plundered by politicians, we form I don't care and e no concern me attitude. That is my mission here, I could have easily passed but looking back, the value provided is not as it seems.

It is a selfish act to gain referrals. (Still sorry to say this).

You for yourself knows how this thing works. Be truthful please.

Sure I know how this stuffs works. But I don't see and can't understand why getting referrals is an issue bro.
The only thing I have seen the Op say on this thread which is not very correct is about financial freedom . That to me is not very correct because these kinds of online business can only provide few bucks and not finicial freedom.
Otherwise, @Op have not done anything wrong so far. As far as I know, @Op is actually trying really hard to help.

I can also remember Op complaining that people were just signing up without taking action. And if people are not taking action to do the required work, how can they earn?

What you are seeing as an issue is not really an issue. I mean is not @Op fault if people are making money from these opportunities. He has given people the opportunities freely. If people fails to take action on it, then there is nothing he can do.
Nothing is wrong with him providing more opportunities even when people are not taking action on the previous ones.

To cool your temper on the referral issue, just know or remember that referral programs doesn't pay the person referring except the referrals themselves do what is required of them. If such is the case, do you think that OP is making money when his referrals are not taking the required action?

I understand that you are trying to protect you fellow countrymen. But you don't do that when there is no call for alarm.

If you continue like this, you will end up discouraging both Op and those who are interested in this stuff and finally destroy this thread. Then at the end, what do will you achieve?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicJames(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
NaijaBetKing:

Now you have me all wrong. Didn't you read my post?

I don't have issues if he is making money with referrals but the programs he has presented itself.

No one said you will sign up and dollars will flow in from heaven.

Well, I have nothing against you and the OP. I made mention not to make it seem I am attacking the OP but the truth still remains and is evident in the thread:- No testimonies... #Capish. And its not because they are lazy or I am. It is because, even if you put in the amounts of time required by the program. It would take you jolly weeks to earn 5$ if you are not refering others.

And I value free information my dear friend. No hating, just stating facts and numbers.

Feel me?
I do of course. that's why I stated in my other reply that OP talking about financial freedom was not very correct
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
bro calm down nobody is spoiling the op good work.this thread is now up 23 page no authentic testimony

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
CosmicJames:

Sure I know how this stuffs works. But I don't see and can't understand why getting referrals is an issue bro.
The only thing I have seen the Op say on this thread which is not very correct is about financial freedom . That to me is not very correct because these kinds of online business can only provide few bucks and not finicial freedom.
Otherwise, @Op have not done anything wrong so far. As far as I know, @Op is actually trying really hard to help.

I can also remember Op complaining that people were just signing up without taking action. And if people are not taking action to do the required work, how can they earn?

What you are seeing as an issue is not really an issue. I mean is not @Op fault if people are making money from these opportunities. He has given people the opportunities freely. If people fails to take action on it, then there is nothing he can do.
Nothing is wrong with him providing more opportunities even when people are not taking action on the previous ones.

To cool your temper on the referral issue, just know or remember that referral programs doesn't pay the person referring except the referrals themselves do what is required of them. If such is the case, do you think that OP is making money when his referrals are not taking the required action?

I understand that you are trying to protect you fellow countrymen. But you don't do that when there is no call for alarm.

If you continue like this, you will end up discouraging both Op and those who are interested in this stuff and finally destroy this thread. Then at the end, what do will you achieve?

Ok Bro. I am not here to cause a rift.
I apologize it seems so.

Carry on OP smiley

I don waka. wink
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by DCONE1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
goodday my guy,pls i wud like to start making money online i wud like you to mentor or pls show me the way to start since you have been in to it for a over longtime and have succede .....pls i need your help....thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by murphy02(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Kindly send to.. .zeason2@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.