Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (31787 Views)

”I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie” – 16year Old Girl Brags On Facebook (photos) / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (part 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
From the moment I parked into the compound, I knew there was something strange about the compound, the agent who took me round the neighbour and showed me other better house was shocked when we entered the compound and I told him that I was taking any apartment thats free. Pa Rabiu my landlord a man in his mid 70’s with his huge tribal marks that ran across his face in a very ugly way like the person who drew the tribal mark did it with anger, he had no teeth, you would be puzzled at how eats, married to threw wives, Mama jumoke his first wife who is very troublesome and guessed cuz of her constant headache thats why he married Mama sikiratu who invariably trailed her path but hers is that of being too sexually active, never says a word without sex involved in it, I guessed again that Pa Rabiu couldn’t quench the raging fire burning between Mama Sikiratu’s thigh, that’s when he married Mama Bode, the large compound has a bevy of beautiful women, first is Pa Rabiu’s nine daughters and then my neighbours Esther a working class banker who feels everybody in the compound is an illetrate and needs to see the world, then Felicia a girl into buying and selling who has sworn to be Esther’s competitor in all that she does, we are only three male tenants in the compound, I , Tunde who gossips more than any girl I have met and Onos who is a staunch jehova witness.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Mimienudles(f): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
My first morning in my new house, I heard a loud bang on my door, from my deep sleep I jumped out of my bed feeling irritated for whoever that was for disturbing my sleep as I shouted angrily ME: Who be that wey dey knock like craze person? And I heard the husky voice of my landlord with his yoruba laddened accent LANDLORD: Is ya lanlordi o! why is curse be the first thing that came out of ya mouth this early morning I apologised as I opened the door to Pa Rabiu with a long chewstick that he had in his mouth, chewing like a goat who was its cud, he had his daughter by her side, A dark chubby girl who should be around 16yrs, she gave out a faint smile as Pa Rabiu began to talk LANDLORD: Ma binu! this is my daughter Morenike, she are sabi book very well like I father, She want to be a lawyer like you ni, when she are big, I want you to mature her! I couldn’t grab a meaning out what he said as I looked confused and puzzled, my eyes now on the little girl and she understood from the look in my eyes and she decided to help out MORENIKE: Unculu what Baa’mi is trying to say is that since you are a lawyer, you should help to teach me as I want to be a lawyer too while in return I’ll run errands free for you

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Idonki(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edgar529:
From the moment I parked into the
compound, I knew there was
something strange about the
compound, the agent who took me
round the neighbour and showed me
other better house was shocked when
we entered the compound and I told
him that I was taking any apartment
thats free.
Pa Rabiu my landlord a man in his mid
70’s with his huge tribal marks that ran
across his face in a very ugly way like
the person who drew the tribal mark
did it with anger, he had no teeth, you
would be puzzled at how eats, married
to threw wives, Mama jumoke his first
wife who is very troublesome and
guessed cuz of her constant headache
thats why he married Mama sikiratu
who invariably trailed her path but hers
is that of being too sexually active,
never says a word without sex involved
in it, I guessed again that Pa Rabiu
couldn’t quench the raging fire burning
between Mama Sikiratu’s thigh, that’s
when he married Mama Bode, the
large compound has a bevy of beautiful
women, first is Pa Rabiu’s nine
daughters and then my neighbours
Esther a working class banker who
feels everybody in the compound is an
illetrate and needs to see the world,
then Felicia a girl into buying and
selling who has sworn to be Esther’s
competitor in all that she does, we are
only three male tenants in the
compound, I , Tunde who gossips more
than any girl I have met and Onos who
is a staunch jehova witness.

Hmmm,,, what a story?

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
It was then I understood what my old landlord was ranting about all morning, I shook my head in acceptance as I turned to the landlord ME: Oh! landlord I agree, I’ll willingly teach Morenike as far as she is a good girl LANDLORD: Good ni? Morenike is the goodest girl of all my pikins, the rest are ajagbidi, can’t you see her tobi english? I fixed classes with Morenike every saturday and sunday evening, on the first of day of the said classes, I wore boxers and singlet as I opened my door to let her in and few minutes into the classes Mama Sikiratu who turned out to be Morenike’s mother began to knock heavily at my door! I quickly rushed to the door and it was Mama Sikiratu, the moment she saw me on boxers, she sat down on the ground and began to cry MAMA SIKIRATU: Yeeeh! oti tan, I knew it ni, this young blood have put his thing in my daughter ni o! can’t you see he is sweating o! She stood up from where she sitting on the floor and rushed me, using her dirty hands from the filthy floor she placed them and squeezed my singlet tight to my neck as she was shouting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided
Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
MAMA SIKIRATU: Morenike! Morenike! Come out let me see if you can still waka, this boy go don use this long thing scatter your small waist {pointing at my groin region} Tenant you suppose give this thing to matured people and not small Morenike. The neighbours all gathered as they await Morenike whom for no reason decided to waste time before she came out and when she finally did, everybody saw that was just mere allegation and nothing had gone wrong, they all burst into laughter as Pa Rabiu walked in on us and from afar shouting as he came closer LANDLORD: I know is Mama Sikiratu that is disturbing our calmness in this compound She turned to Pa Rabiu immediately and said MAMA SIKIRATU: This one you carry fish give rat! if him chop am, I will not allow una rest for this compound Pa Rabiu began to laugh as he clinged to his chewing stick and said LANDLORD: Mama Sikiratu! Is that thing in the young boys waist that you want to chop! as if I given you the fish you will not chop? you have been chopping this fish since your small and yet you no want to remain for your pikins to chop She sighed as she used both hands to hit in between her thighs, a body language that meant “na you sabi” and Pa Rabiu turned to me and apologised as the crowd dispersed and I opened my door and Morenike followed me into the house, I became scared and cautious as I began to teach her again, we continued for another 10 minutes before Morenike raised her hand to ask me a question, I paused and looked her and she asked MORENIKE: Unculu can you ibasun? I became vexed at why yoruba people always coin their language in all that they speak, so I queried her ME: What is Ibasun? MORENIKE: {smiling} Unculu can you faaji? as in knack me well

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by edoboy33(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
fiction

6 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
I was shocked as I stood up looking at her and she continued MORENIKE: Unculu my big sisters need to know, they said if you faaji me well that they will still come and try test it That was when fear gripped me as she took her hands straight to the button on her shirt and… ….

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Blessed16(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by flames007(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmm........this story will be great.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by seunlly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
and what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Idonki(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edgar529:
I was shocked as I stood up looking at
her and she continued
MORENIKE: Unculu my big sisters need
to know, they said if you faaji me well
that they will still come and try test it
That was when fear gripped me as she
took her hands straight to the button on
her shirt and…
….

Lyk seriously

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
I Stopped her and rushed to the door for I was scared not for her but the wrath of Mama Sikiratu, being caught in the act would be worse, as she turned and looked at me with a surprised look and the said MORENIKE: Unculu Se o n beru ni? you don’t need to be afraid ni, this one your running from small girl like me, if you now meet Sikiratu what will you do? aaah! unculu you no get strength oh! I walked back to her without saying a word, held by the arm and dragged her slowly by the arm as she fixed her gaze on me trying to put a seductive eyes on me of which she looked funny doing that, I opened my door and sent her out, she didn’t say a word and walked away like everything was normal. I sat at the veranda of my house that evening as Tunde walked by and saw me, greeted me from afar and change his direction towards me as he stumped his feet hard to get dirts off his slippers as he entered my veranda and we shook hands, Tunde needs no invitation into anybody’s house for he feels everybody liked him which was the exact opposite, he sat beside me and then began to talk TUNDE: Egbon I hear wetin happen dis morning oh! As I smiled and decided to discuss the issue with him, so I chipped in some few words

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
ME: Don’t Mama sikiratu, she wanted to disgrace me TUNDE: {Smiling} No be dat one I dey talk ni, I hear say iron bender give you kpomo to chop you reject am ME: Iron bender? TUNDE: Yes na! Morenike give you kpomo to chop and you begin act like charlesi our jehova witines, abi you no know say if Morenike na exam and you fit score her 40 over 100 say all landlord pikin go dey give you kpomo chop? I was bewildered as I turned to look at Tunde as those words came out of his mouth and he decided to talk further to prove his words were through true TUNDE: No talk say I talk to ohB but I go tell you because me I like you ni, the tenant wey bin dey stay for this house before you park enter, na him knack bolanle sotey you no see as she dey waka kukere now? I then understood his point, and I got the confirmation of his words that night when I went fetch water at the general tap in the yard, I saw Morenike, Bolanle and Sikiratu as they sat at a corner beside the tap discussing, when I approached with my bucket and was fetching water from the tap, they all began to laugh loud and then Sikiratu hissed and said to my hearing SIKIRATU: Fear fear man! I talk am say all these kind people no sabi work

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by smardray(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
House of commotion

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
And they all burst into another bout of laughter as I fetched water and walked away but I had resolved to teach Morenike a lesson then next day when she comes for her classes in my house, I waited patiently for sunday to come but when the time clocked 4pm which is the time set aside for her sunday classes, I became a little bit afraid, afraid that I might not perform well and the news would be circulated round the compound, just as I was contemplating on my next line of action, Morenike knocked on my door and I answered as she opened the door, I stood up and walked past her as she greeted me MORENIKE: Unculu good evening! I ignored her as I went for the door, locked it and began to close the window binds and she began to smile as she muttered MORENIKE: Unculu this one you are closing curtain ni, I hope you get condom? I was shocked at her boldness for a girl of her age, as I turned to her and said

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by seunlly(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
ME: Comot your cloth and lie down for bed She didn’t hesitate at all as she obeyed and began to pull her gown, she gave me another shocker when I found out she hand no pant or bra on, as her erect and pointed boobs was what caught my eyes immediately, I pulled my boxers down and my long dick with thick veins that ran across it was fully erecting and pulsating, she looked at it with admiration as she stood up from the bed and sat down while I came closer to her as she grabbed my cock with both hands for only one of her hand can’t go round the width of my cock, then she said slowly MORENIKE: chai! Oko nla, Egbon you be man! this na wetin I dey like!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
I was ashamed of me sleeping with a small girl but yet still had this inner zeal to teach this little girl a lesson and see if she could turn a new leaf, I made her place her back on the bed as I opened her thighs gently, tore the sachet of condom and stretched her hand so fast and took the condom from my hand and then professionally placed the condom well fitted on my dick, she really surpassed all level of maturity I have seenwhen it comes to sex, as she positioned well, even used pillow to put under her hips so that her pussy can be fully stretched and then I began to insert my dick slowly, for fear that I might hurt her with my huge loins but Morenike raised her head up and looked at me angrily MORENIKE: Aaah! Unculu kilon shele? put this thing inside ni make I enjoy am, If you no sabi make you lie down make I climb you oh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by respect80(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Uhun... Wetin now hapun?

1 Like

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Jodha(f): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol...following...

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by respect80(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
U go collect 6 drips ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
I became angry at the way she acted so I decided to punish her with my d*ck, I inserted the full length of my cock inside as her p*ssy as I saw her eyes pop out and her hands clenched the bedsheet, I decided not to put any atom of emotions as I began to move my hips slowly then faster, both hands placed on the bed while my hips slammed her p*ssy, all she ever moaned was MORENIKE: Aaaah! egbon! I like it And the more she moaned those words the more I increased my propencity, whining my waist and making sure I scrub all corners of her p*ssy while, I raised her legs and pressed it against her shoulder and then began to Bleep her hard and firm, but Morenike instead of moaning in pain this time awed me as she moved her waist from under so fast to meet my hard strokes, she did that so skillfull as she used to grab my butt and pressed me against her p*ssy. It seemed like the harder I bleeped her, the more I was bringing out the real Morenike, Her eyes changed and she pushed me off her body, I wondered where the strength came from, acting like a person been possesed by another spirit, she rushed and climbed me, using her hand to grab my d*ck and removed the condom so fast and in the next second inserted my cock into her very wet and slippery cunt and then began to hump on it, squatting as she sucked my nipples and then rolled her waist, she would use her hips to remove my d*ck and when it gets only to the cap of my cock, she would then stop and just whine her waist and squeezed her p*ssy so tight that I felt her cunt grip my d*ck and then she began to twist on that, the sensation was so out of the world for both of us, as she closed her eyes and used her teeth to bite her lips in a very seductive way, slowly again she would begin to take the full length deep into her p*ssy and when she reaches the base of my cock, she would moan and suck my nipples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by seunlly(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
o boy this one na copy and paste story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
I saw every cause to call Morenike the “Iron bender” as she artfully bleeped me, she jammed her whole body all over my long d*ck that I became scared it might hurt her internally but rather those hard and painful thrust gave her joy, when she was about to come is when I enjoyed Morenike the more, she began to flap her thighs, in an open and close motion and the grip from her p*ssy made me cum so hard that Morenike jumped out, grabbed my d*ck and began to lick the trickles of sperm that drooled out of my cock, she licked my d*ck clean as she looked at me smiling, while I laid back gasping for breath, she stood up, wore her clothes and left my room My thighs were all worn out from the heavy bout of marathon sex I had with Morenike, later that evening at the tap as I went to fetch water, I didn’t see Morenike or any of her sisters at the tap which was quite unusual but I ignored that fact and continued to fetch my water, until I noticed a presence then a shadow , as I turned and bumped into Sikiratu ME: Aaah! Sikiratu why do you wan to scare me SIKIRATU: Sorry o broda, E ma binu, I wanted to come and collect your phone ni, what you have done to Morenike me I like am sugar

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
I wondered at how news travel in this small compound, I knew not giving Sikiratu my number would spell doom for me, so to save myself I asked for her number instead and she began to happily call it SIKIRATU: siro eit siro………. I took her number and promised to call her, just as she left Tunde appeared out of no where as he was smiling with a big grin and then said TUNDE: I talk am say you na bad guy, when Sikiratu dey doubt you, na me tell am say you na my guy and for bedmatics say you no fit fuckup, you just settle down arrange Morenike then scatter her waist I decided to caution Tunde for I know his unguarded mouth could put both himself and I in trouble ME: Shutup! wetin dey worry you sef! your own na to do aproko from morning reach night He acted as if he was shocked from my words of anger TUNDE: Dis one you dey para like this make I comot jare, I know say you no like as I hail for work wey you finish today

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
I carried my bucket angrily and walked into my house, as I settled down to watch the nine O’clock news, the NEPA in their normal took the light and the compound went into darkness with the voice of Tunde heard outside as he cursed the NEPA staffs TUNDE: NEPA na thunder go fire una aswear I stood up from the chair and lit the candle by the dinning table and made for my room when I heard a very light knock on my door, whoever that was knocked like someone who was afraid, so I tiptoed with candle in my hand and a bunch of broom in the other hand, as I opened the door and here was Mama Sikiratu, fear gripped me to my bones, guessing in my mind if she was here to confront me for what I did to her daughter, I greeted her ME: Good evening ma MAMA SIKIRATU: Lower your voice o, I have seen your handiwork with my daughter o! I almost fainted in shock as I began to apologise immediately ME: Mama Sikiratu is not what you think o, let me explain how it happened She cuts in MAMA SIKIRATU: This one your collecting her number in the dark, if I give any of my pikins belle, I will lock you for cell o, panti ni I heaved a sign of relief, if she had not cut me short, I would have exposed my little secret, so I apologised and she turned to leave but after throwing few steps Mama Sikiratu turned again and said MAMA SIKIRATU: But wait oh! Am I not having the things you like in woman? is this not better Ikebe, Oni idi nla {touching her ass} see If you take me inside your house, I will display for you and you will understand why am popular as “Iron bender” Mama Sikiratu began to drag my door with me to gain entrance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edgar529:
ME: Comot your cloth and lie down for
bed
She didn’t hesitate at all as she obeyed
and began to pull her gown, she gave
me another shocker when I found out
she hand no pant or bra on, as her
erect and pointed boobs was what
caught my eyes immediately, I pulled
my boxers down and my long dick with
thick veins that ran across it was fully
erecting and pulsating, she looked at it
with admiration as she stood up from
the bed and sat down while I came
closer to her as she grabbed my cock
with both hands for only one of her
hand can’t go round the width of my
cock, then she said slowly
MORENIKE: chai! Oko nla, Egbon you be
man! this na wetin I dey like!

Small djck Nigga lying.... Two hands... She for add leg na...make am three

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
I held on to my door as Mama Sikiratu pushed hard and finally I was able to lock my door while I could hear her ranting from outside the door MAMA SIKIRATU: I thinking your a man but you and vegetable are twins As she left in anger, I decided to tuck myself in bed and sleep but the loud moan coming from Tunde’s room who was my next door neighbour, I tried to ignore the noise and sleep but it wasn’t possible as shouts of “You be man” and “just dey go jare”, I decided to stay up and just wait patiently until they are through but I became surprised when the girl’s voice moaned out loud “Oshee scatter that place, no be fear fear Stanley” I was puzzled who would be the lady in their calling my name, I suspected Morenike because she was the only person I had something with in number 17, so I waited patiently into the night to see who that was. I heard the sound from the door as somebody was opening it, so I peeped from my window only to see Mama Sikiratu leaving Tunde’s house, I couldn’t believe that Tunde could get such kinda courage and sleep with that old woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sitting at my veranda after work the next day reading an old newspaper, trying to while away time before I cook, Sikiratu just appeared before my door, looking sad and angry SIKIRATU: Egbon! you didn’t call me again, I have been waiting ni, lets go inside As she tried to walk past me, I stopped her and said ME: Wait first! so your just entering my house without caring if your parents would see you? She looked at me in the eyes and said SIKIRATU: Egbon my papa dem and him plenty wife dem don comot, come inside make we do this thing sharp sharp before them come Nobody in his right sense would ever turn down a free booty, Sikiratu should be around 18yrs old but her backside is quite large and round shaped like the typical village yoruba girl, I look at both sides carefully to make sure that nobody sees her entering my house. SIKIRATU: Broda mi, e ma binu, I want it hardi o! Morenike say your waist are faster than machine for grinding corn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster by Edgar529(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
I smiled as our eyes met, sat beside her and brought out my wallet, pulled out a sachet of condom, tore it and gave her to hold as I undressed, she looked at it with disgust and said SIKIRATU: Egbon you want to use this english rubber to Ibasun? no o, the thing are wound me in my part, use ya thing like that, me I like it fresh! Mama Sikiratu’s gene must be very strong for all her kids acted like her and where all nympho’s, from the moment Sikiratu grabbed my cock and began to give me Mouth Gig, it was one freaking moment of pleasure, she bleeped better than all the classy girls I have met who I believe had better access to Indecency and the rest. Sikiratu grabbed my dick and practically used to brush her teeth, sucking me to the base and then winding up, she did that for quite a while before using her hand to help me stand up, she bent down in the doggy position and I inserted my long thick cock from the rear as she looked at me and then began to swirl her wait so well that her hips would go in a circular motion and next thing she began to dance to the sound of Obesere’s music blaring from the speakers of Tunde’s house, she moved with the ryhthm of the beat while my cock was deep inside her pussy and enjoying the wild sensation I was getting as I rested my back against the wall as she would occassionally say SIKIRATU: Aaaah Egbon! this thing dey touch me inside my belle o! abeg slap my yansh!

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.