Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mistake While Filling American Visa Application Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistake While Filling American Visa Application Form (598 Views)

American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians / Rain Destroys A Filling Station In Abuja At Old Kutunku (photos) / Living In Kuwait-kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mistake While Filling American Visa Application Form by AmbodOfLASU: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello, good afternoon.

Please, I helped someone to apply for an American visa some days ago.

Sango Otta,Ogun State, Nigeria is the place of birth. While Ikoyi, Lagos State Nigeria is the place of residence.

Surprisingly to me on the print out, Ikoyi,Nigeria came out as PLACE OF BIRTH instead of PLACE OF RESIDENCE. Perhaps a mistake while registering.

Please, how can this be rectified?

Will it affect her at the interview later this month(considering the fact that it contradicts the Sango Otta on her International Passport)?

What can she urgently do to save her life?

Thank you so much.

Accept please the assurance of my highest regards.
Re: Mistake While Filling American Visa Application Form by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2017

(1)

Real Fact About Australia Work Visa / How To Earn "Points" Under New Trump's Immigration Plan / Osun Safest Place To Live In Nigeria – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.