Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,464 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times (1351 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by jamepatrick: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
The fault usually develop when you slow down and try to accelerate. The car just goes off automatically and I see check engine in the dashboard. I have changed fuel pump, checked temperature switch, changed ejector, cleaned the nossils and also bought new plugs. I am really confused I have spent over 120k. This problem started when I gave a mechanic to change oil seal(biggest mistake I made because I left car with him). I don't know if he unplugged something or plugged something. Please I beg help me I don't want to waste more money on mechanics. If anyone has had issues like this and fixed it let me know how you fixed it. The car is hybrid by the way
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by greymiles: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wetin u expect before.
U dey drive Honda bullet, u cme dey complain say exhaust dey shoot

2 Likes

Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by Israeljones(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
greymiles:
Wetin u expect before.

1 Like

Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by cyborg123(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
greymiles:
Wetin u expect before.
grin
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by cyborg123(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
OP, what do you mean by hybrid?

Anyway, check distributor cap, rotor and plug wires. I just hope your timing has not been messed with.
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by honmusa(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
cyborg123:
OP, what do you mean by hybrid?

Anyway, check distributor cap, rotor and plug wires. I just hope your timing has not been messed with.
Me self I confuse wen I hear "hybrid "for Honda bullet.Seems I am missing something!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by cyborg123(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin
honmusa:

Me self I confuse wen I hear "hybrid "for Honda bullet.Seems I am missing something!!!
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by antobrige: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Have U tried the valve...the shooting come from there too, but for the jerking its usually from fuel pump..but since u said u have changed the fuel pump maybe there's a where the wire are bridging ..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by jamepatrick: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Still no luck we the mechanic says he will check the ignition coil today
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by eherbal(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Mr jamepatrick have you resolved your car problem? Pls quote me, because we drive the same masterpiece.just ignore the jealous peeps here grin
jamepatrick:
Still no luck we the mechanic says he will check the ignition coil today
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
greymiles:
Wetin u expect before.

Nobody eats indomie here.
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by bizzibodi(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2017
jamepatrick:
The fault usually develop when you slow down and try to accelerate. The car just goes off automatically and I see check engine in the dashboard. I have changed fuel pump, checked temperature switch, changed ejector, cleaned the nossils and also bought new plugs. I am really confused I have spent over 120k. This problem started when I gave a mechanic to change oil seal(biggest mistake I made because I left car with him). I don't know if he unplugged something or plugged something. Please I beg help me I don't want to waste more money on mechanics. If anyone has had issues like this and fixed it let me know how you fixed it. The car is hybrid by the way
which 1996 hunder bullet come b hybrid again?this mechanik dey confuse yur brainbox join oo!better go see a nuerosurgeon.
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by Jakumo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Driving a car that backfires in Nigeria will cause people to dive in the gutter for cover, whenever the car starts letting off those random bangs as it rolls down the street.

Oga repair that moto in time o, make Mopol no go mistake begin dey fire ya car, tink say na dem dey come so.

1 Like

Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by onasaedwin: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
i also experienced the same thing with my honda bullet.... i just change the four nozzles and increase my slow and the car bounce back to life...

Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by Jakumo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oga this ya moto get as e be o. Abi you been dey take am fight ?
Re: Hello I Need Help With My Honda Bullet. It Goes Off And Exhaust Shoot At Times by onasaedwin: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes..I dey use the car to fight...

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Model S Pictured In Elon Musk’s Underground Boring Tunnels (photo) / 2018 Porsche Cayenne Revealed (photos And Details) / Is This The New Way Of Parking ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.