Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself (3920 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Opinion Of Real's Pursuit Of Gareth Bale / Yakubu Aiyebeni Gives Jude Aneke A Cash Gift Of $1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 6:11am On Jan 21, 2010
I noticed he was asking why he was substituted & didn't shake hands with Martins .

Can someone pls gve him a proper assessment of his game ? angry

Rubbish !
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by nguage(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2010
I noticed it too. If he's pissed now I wonder how he'll react when Siasia kicks him out of the team all together.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2010
n-guage:

I noticed it too. If he's pissed now I wonder how he'll react when Siasia kicks him out of the team all together.
Siasia ? undecided

Do you know something we don't ?
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by nguage(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2010
Siasia would be appointed as a technical adviser, they'll keep Amodu as a figure head and call him "Chief Coach." Please don't believe me.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2010
^^^ Siasia is for the next campaign. . . . . grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by vikiviko(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2010
Siasia for 2014.

For Amodu honestly i doubt is capabilities though i want him to be in South Africa.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by lmay18(f): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2010
maybe not, but he has doing well though he tried in ystd game.

A
vikiviko:

Siasia for 2014.

For Amodu honestly i doubt is capabilities though i want him to be in South Africa.
any good coach dat can read game perfectly and able to bring out d best in our boiz in ok IMO
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by ochukoccna: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2010
vikiviko:

Siasia for 2014. For Amodu honestly i doubt is capabilities though i want him to be in South Africa.
[size=14pt]Be careful for what U wish for seeing Amodu flatters to deceive[/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Jairzinho(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2010
Yakubu should be 'rested' for the remaining games of the tournament smiley
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2010
Jairzinho:

Yakubu should be 'rested' for the remaining games of the tournament smiley
He should be rested for the remainder of his international career grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by deb(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2010
Yakubu ia an aszhole!
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
deb:

Yakubu ia an aszhole!
grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by legba1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
dont get wat that guy think of himself,he's indeed having an over bloated ego and some one better tell him to up his game or get fired.problem's he has amodu in his pocket.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by maxtop(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
No be the guy fault now, na Amodu cause am. Yeye playa. grin
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by denony(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
he tried in that match
but should have coperated when substituted
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by ezan(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
he tried in that match
but should have coperated when substituted

Which kin try? Always losing out in 50/50 balls, watching defenders instead of putting pressure on 'em and had the nerve to complain when he was substituted.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Akposkin: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
Um well that what ur opion
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by cescjay(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yakubu needs beta slap,after all the nonsence ha has been playing.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by nich(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
cescjay:

Yakubu needs beta slap,after all the nonsence ha has been playing.
so many politicians also need the same.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by cescjay(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yakubu should thank Amodu cuz only me he no 4 see bench.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by koolchicco: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
@OP

I quite agree with ya. I saw him moaning after he was called off,

I hope He's been dropped indefinitely 'cos we're tired of his "any where belle face, shoot" style of play.

God go punish YakAmodu!! angry
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yakubu has an overbloated tummy and body shape you mean?
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Wrex(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yakubu still thinks he is best striker in nigeria right now.I don't know who has been lying to him
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by tychee69(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
yakubu is an idiot. I really don't understand his relevance in the super eagles team, He is overweight, slow and lacks passion to win, I remember the world cup qualifiers in '05 played in kano, Can't seem to forget that Game. That was the beginning of my dislike for that boy. It shows the level of nepotism in NFA. I believe that he has the protection of the lulu's, ogunjobi and ojoba. Players like him who lack passion and determination to win and have an overbearing attitude should be shown the door.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Katsumoto: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
tychee69:

yakubu is an idiot. I really don't understand his relevance in the super eagles team, He is overweight, slow and lacks passion to win, I remember the world cup qualifiers in '05 played in kano, Can't seem to forget that Game. That was the beginning of my dislike for that boy. It shows the level of nepotism in NFA. I believe that he has the protection of the lulu's, ogunjobi and ojoba. Players like him who lack passion and determination to win and have an overbearing attitude should be shown the door.

I agree 100% with these. I would rather have a less skillful striker but with more determination and commitment than Yakubu who does not work any defenders.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by An0nimus: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2010
if to say d guy de deliver sef.tscheeww
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by SPARROWJA(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
yak has more goals than the rest on d present team,
yak has scored over q 100 goals in EPL,
Martins has the best goal per game ratio (all time)
Still not aggresive enuf for physical games in mine opinion but seems the most experience n most intelligent forward bar Kanu at d moment but
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Katsumoto: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
SPARROW JA:

yak has more goals than the rest on d present team,
yak has scored over q 100 goals in EPL,
Martins has the best goal per game ratio (all time)
Still not aggresive enuf for physical games in mine opinion but seems the most experience n most intelligent forward bar Kanu at d moment but

What is your point? Yakubu is lazy, heavy, static, and has a poor attitude. He should not be in the team.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by illusion2: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
He needs to be benched against Zambia. . . .those boys are really fast,we don't need no sluggish player.
Re: Yakubu Has An Overbloated Opinion Of Himself by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2010
how old is Yakubu sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA Loses Faith In Nigeria (Under 17 World Cup) / Yobo Joins Fernabaché On Loan / Cristiano Ronaldo Bought A Cooler Of Rice To Eat With His Girlfriend. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.