Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! (1200 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by rattlesnake(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
A friend of a friend was denied entry at the US point of entry today because he was once banned from entering the UK due to visa overstay
I asked him how US knew he was Banned from UK he said he was shocked too.....further inquiry shows the US have a new protocol that they collect all your biometrics and US,Canada,Australia,New zealand and UK will share your biodata and deal with u
I think this is unfair sha

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/five-country-joint-enrollment-and-information-sharing-project-fcc

Just wanna inform you
Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
rattlesnake:
A friend of a friend was denied entry at the US point of entry today because he was once banned from entering the UK due to visa overstay
I asked him how US knew he was Banned from UK he said he was shocked too.....further inquiry shows the US have a new protocol that they collect all your biometrics and US,Canada,Australia,New zealand and UK will share your biodata and deal with u
I think this is unfair sha

Just wanna inform you

I think its very fair, people need be honest when completing visa application form and respect for immigration rules.

6 Likes

Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by rattlesnake(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
justwise:

I think its very fair, people need be honest when completing visa application form and respect for immigration rules.

yes but I can tell you many are victims of circumstances
Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
rattlesnake:

Please explain that to me?

2 Likes

Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by Hembelembe: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
I got a Ban from d UK in 2012, now I'm applying for New Zealand visa but under my husband though, Pls what re my chances of getting it?
Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by rattlesnake(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hembelembe:
I got a Ban from d UK in 2012, now I'm applying for New Zealand visa but under my husband though, Pls what re my chances of getting it?

Well I really don't understand how it works maybe they NZ will not consult UK I don't know
Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by Lepetitechic(f): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think they've always shared information. They are only just now admitting to it publicly. At times like these, anything to keep ones country safe.

3 Likes

Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by Love12345123456: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Hembelembe:
What type of New Zealand visa are you applying for?
Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 10, 2017
rattlesnake:

It doesn't matter under whatever circumstances you have fallen victim, everyone and anyone while filling a visa application form should always state the truth. No short cuts or hidden lies. Your friend is a victim of his own mistakes and lies

2 Likes

Re: US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! by Hembelembe: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Love12345123456:

What type of New Zealand visa are you applying for?
student visa

(1) (Reply)

MBA In US Or Canada For International Students- Which Is Better? / Mr. Chuks Returnee From UK Spotted Roaming The Streets Of Lagos Speaks Out.video / How Do I Sign Online Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.