Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Backup Sms Messages? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Backup Sms Messages? (1754 Views)

Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons / How To Backup Iphone Contacts / How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Backup Sms Messages? by annaboo: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2010
I want to save some of my SMS message onto the PC, because it is very important for me. I want to back up them for later viewing.
Can somebody gives some useful suggestion? I will appreciate that.
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by 4peace(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
what type of phone are you using.
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by markyorose: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2013
annaboo: I want to save some of my SMS message onto the PC, because it is very important for me. I want to back up them for later viewing.
Can somebody gives some useful suggestion? I will appreciate that.

Apolsoft SMS Transfer for Android Phone (Android v2.1-4.1)
Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer is the only smart andriod SMS backup and managment software. It is an application designed for cellphones running android system. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages between android phone and desktop computer. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS backup manager, because it is a rare good software.
Backup and save all your android phone SMS to computer
View and edit exported text message on computer
Restore SMS from computer to android phone
See the SMS which you want to print by preview window
Desktop tool support:Win NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7
Phone port support:Android 2.1/Android 2.2/Android 2.3.x/ android4.0/android/4.1
Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on computer
PC manage tool support txt,excel,csv export
Support unlimited SMS backup&restore
Export SMS to .db file on computer
Fast backup and restore speed
Easy to us
Buy here is the official version of the software:
Free down: http://www.apolsoft.com/download.html
More: http://www.apolsoft.com/sms-transfer.html
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by youikdd: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2014
To backup Android data to computer and recover lost data on Android,you can use a all-in-one Android data manager tool

The Android data manager ( http://www.z0download.com/detail/Android-Data-Manager ) tool is a powerful Android Transfer and Android Restore Tool.Withe the Android Manager tool,you can Backup or Restore/Recover all Android mobile data with a Click,including contacts, SMS, messages,apps,video,msuic,photo,catalogs, etc.

http://recover-android-sms..com/2014/08/transfer-restore-samsung-sms-messages.html

http://restore-samsung-contacts..com/2014/07/recover-data-from-android-phone.html
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by Grody11: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2014
It is easy to manage everything on Android from your computer with the help of Android Data Transfer. This software provides great convenience to Android users, who love songs & video, text a lot and juggle apps on Android. If you want to backup all data on your Android without any quality loss, instantly add fun stuff and enjoy media anytime, anywhere, Android Data Transfer is your first choice. Moreover, it can add interesting music files instantly and enjoy them as you like.
Ok, if you want to transfer your contacts from/to Outlook and send & reply SMS seamlessly from your PC, it can help you as well.

how to transfer text messages from android to computer
how to transfer contacts from android to computer
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by pemier1: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
I always use the follow method to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer.
Step 1. Choose iTunes backup file for your iPhone
Make sure you have made the backup of your iPhone to iTunes already. Launch the installed software and it will automatically scan your computer and show all the backup lists you have ever synced with this computer before. Just select your iPhone backup file and click "Start Scan".
Step 2. Scan for the iPhone text messages you want
When the scan finishes, the software will display all iPhone files. Find the "Messages" category and preview all the text messages in your iPhone.
Step 3. Start to Transfer SMS from iPhone to computer
Mark the text messages you want and hit the "Recover" button at bottom to extract them to your computer.
Now, all the SMS messages on your iPhone are saved in your computer. You can clear all the text messages on your iPhone and view them on your computer anytime you like. Just free up your iPhone and make room for new data!
how to backup text messages on iPhone
how to export text messages from iPhone
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by meliseiner: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Nowadays, Android Smartphone become more and more popular all over the world. Android users would like to sent/received many important notice or business information by text messages, and they have a lot of important short messages that you wouldn't want to lose. Therefore, transfer SMS from Android phone to a computer for backup or for later usage is very important. But how to export these important SMS to computer?

Fortunately, with the help of Android data recovery, you can import your messages in .xml format from computer to your device or export Android sms to computer as .xml or .txt files easily and also retrieve deleted messages from Galaxy s6/s7.
Re: How To Backup Sms Messages? by yboney101: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Text messages are very important to us, especially when there is important information attached to that text messages. To keep that information safe, we save it or we do a backup for that certain SMS. If you want to learn how to backup SMS on your phone, read this article; #1 Android SMS Backup Tool - 1 Click Backup SMS from Android to PC

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 Pro, Iphone 14 Pro Max Review / Photos: Taiwan Fisherman Catches Giant Fish, Slices It Into Pieces On The Street / How Do I Get Those Gsm Short Codes Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.