Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? (20967 Views)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by teebell999(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Taeewo:
Bro,i really appreciate this comment, thanks.. .Am also thinking of the risk involved.. ..

Bro go there and collect your money. Police at the top office care much about their image. Nothing will happen to you. Go n get your money back and I'm sure you will thank me later.
That is how I got 25k back in one of the southwest state.
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by spreado(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
dont know if anybody ask cos i didnt read all pages, what did u do for police to colect money around 20 to 50k, even if u nor do anytin dem stil de colect bt not 20 to 50k. A police officer cannot see u and just demand dat kind of amount from u
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by uptimum123(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bro my advice is for u to go,I have witnessed many reports in which the officers were punished,dismissed and funds returned,the change begins with all of us,you can also go to the PCRRU Facebook page for testimonies,you can go with 2people like most people have said, your safety is guaranteed

Let the change continue with you

1 Like

Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Taeewo:
Bro,i really appreciate this comment, thanks.. .Am also thinking of the risk involved.. ..
I would suggest you go with your lawyer
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Fhowe: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2017
kunletexs:
ore, you dey form jjc for here abi. you don enter police yawa before? abi you no dey read newspaper ni? if na togo police now i for say go but in nigeria, abi save your comment or advice for your generation unborn!!

Then why did he report two years back some SARS officer collected 350k from a friend the matter was reported to the commission of police and his money was given back to him nobody is asking him to come point and I can authoritatively tell you no police man or SARS has ever gone back to disturb this guy cos they know he his bad market so there is nothing there it will be a peaceful meeting. The police men involved will be happy sef and try to please the OP not to take the case further to be jobless in this recession is not funny oo
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Taeewo:
within #20,000 to #50,000.....
What was ur crime ?
Were your vehicle papers complete ?
Where did you default that you dash police N30,000 ?
Make sure you have no default before going..
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Taeewo(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Naughtysite:

What was ur crime ?

Were your vehicle papers complete ?

Where did you default that you dash police N30,000 ?

Make sure you have no default before going..
Arrested me when i was waiting for a friend and they check all my personal details on phone/app but couldn't found anything implicative rather than saying "Why only you they use like 4 different bank account " before they started denigrating me.. ..
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Orjillala: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Go with at least a reporter from any of the respected national dailies. And mk sure u mk adequate introductns first and foremost. U can stil go wth a lawyer if u can afford any. But i think the former will be cheaper.
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Taeewo:
Arrested me when i was waiting for a friend and they check all my personal details on phone/app but couldn't found anything implicative rather than saying "Why only you they use like 4 different bank account " before they started denigrating me.. ..

Go there and collect your money joor.

Nothing go do you. Dont divulge your address.

Carry 2 mature men go.
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by Patto5050(m): 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
DONT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? by kunletexs: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
you only highlighted on case out of many, can you count like 15 and i would count 100 of dishonest cops
Fhowe:
Then why did he report two years back some SARS officer collected 350k from a friend the matter was reported to the commission of police and his money was given back to him nobody is asking him to come point and I can authoritatively tell you no police man or SARS has ever gone back to disturb this guy cos they know he his bad market so there is nothing there it will be a peaceful meeting. The police men involved will be happy sef and try to please the OP not to take the case further to be jobless in this recession is not funny oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) / My Dad Wrongly Detained: Please........ I Need Your Humble Advice About My Dad / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.