Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Social Media Marketing Tutorial - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Social Media Marketing Tutorial (602 Views)

Social Media Marketing Training / You Want To Build A Career In Digita Media Marketing? / Get Certified Training In Digital Media Marketing For N29.999k - 100% Practical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing Tutorial by ozinetbiz: 2:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Be your own Boss by mastering the technicalities in social media marketing.

THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESS MARKETING
Social media marketing is the best, quickest and more than 300% return on investment of business marketing of the moment. It has proven to be the most widely used strategy by fast glowing businesses in the world and SMEs across the globe. Every business and project growing faster through social media marketing and the reason is not far-fetched; social media and search engines have data of every existing personality, client and business owners you can think of. This data grows on every second on internet; you are a living witness.
Data of every class of people are stored on internet; high class, middle class and low class; rich, poor and average; business of every category and profession. The most beautiful of this is that you can identify the class, the niche and category of people you want in your locality and across the globe.
As a social media marketer, I have the strategies and technical know -how on the social media marketing campaign; both free publicity, engagement, conversion and for social media paid ad campaign. Below are what you will benefit when you engage on social media business marketing campaigns.
Business and customers or clients expansion strategies on social media:
 I will set up social media platforms and plug in your business into the audience and potential customers.
 I will engage and convert them to your active customers.
 I will organize a social media contest relating it to your products and services to engage multiple customers and potential customers to participate which I will convert to active customers.
 I will engage in necessary sponsorship programme if necessary.
 I will produce a short business video documentary and graphics of your products and services and make them available on necessary online platforms.
 I will use the necessary social media customer tracking tools to track and expand customer base
 I will use social media automation tools to engage your clients daily.
 I will engage I social media promotional campaign on Facebook ad, Google Adword campaign and all other necessary social media ad platforms.
 I am assuring you of more than 300% return on investments on promotional social media campaigns.
 I will also engage your business on offline marketing strategies with huge returns.

The Possible Businesses That Excel High On Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Fashion designers, Art Crafts, Electronics, Property business like Estate Developers, Estate Managers, building materials, Traders, Software Developers, Schools, Professional services like Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers, Website Designers, and the likes, Artisans like AC repairers, DSTV installers, and the likes, Services businesses like Consultants, and the likes, products manufacturers of different levels and sectors, Writers and Authors, Printing business, Car dealers, DJ service, MC services, Music owners, Cab or Taxi services, Car renting services, Bakery and decoration services, Churches, Make up Artists, Event planners, Furniture dealers, Car spare parts, Food Stuff sellers, Restaurants owners. Just name your business.
N:B
I can work as an independent marketer, part time marketer or full time marketer and Marketing Consultant.
Also, I can teach and guide staff or the business owners on how to handle the social media marketing for a period of time.
Edwin Onyeka Ezegbudo
Email: orzikagroup@gmail.com
Twitter: @edwinOnyeka
Tel: 08181348167.

(1) (Reply)

Please Contact Me For Your NYSC 17B DOB Registration Issues / Jamb Regularisation Problem / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.