Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Civil War Explained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War Explained (483 Views)

Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil War Explained by mrrights: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2017
These are the two people, that led the killing of over 3 million people during the Civil War. You will always die, they will always live and laugh together. #Think

Re: Civil War Explained by Bibors(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2017
I don't get ur point. Just look at life like a game of chess.
Re: Civil War Explained by mrrights: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2017
They led the killing of over 3 million people over power and politics, yet after settling their personal scores, they laugh over the dead people's blood as they eat together. They use the poor people.
Re: Civil War Explained by EternalTruth: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Worst of it all its always the pooor masses that are victims.. I pity IPOB people
Re: Civil War Explained by kingzizzy: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2017
In every war, there is one side that is fighting for freedom and another side that is fighting for enslavement.

One of these men was fighting for freedom, another was fighting for enslavement.

Which was which?

1 Like

Re: Civil War Explained by mrrights: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
The only thing is certain in war is death, blood and sorrow. Nothing else is true. No enslaver, no freedom fighter. Just war mongers
Re: Civil War Explained by Lanretoye(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
chai !,see my life...after the explanation,i still don't understand.
that is what you get when someone that was not born before the period is explaining civil war,who no come no go know.

(1) (Reply)

Ifraudiaa Blames Willie The Clown Obiano For Nigeria's Loss To South Africa / 10 Things You Should Know About The 2017 Budget Signed By Ag President Osinbajo / Why We Can’t Obey Rule Of Law All The Time –minister Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.