Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nairalanders, Rejoice With Me For Its My Birthday Today: Please Drop Your Wishes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalanders, Rejoice With Me For Its My Birthday Today: Please Drop Your Wishes (351 Views)

Rejoice Esenwa And Ihuoma's Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Nairalanders, Rejoice With Me For Its My Birthday Today: Please Drop Your Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Rejoice With Me For Its My Birthday Today: Please Drop Your Wishes by modaink333: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2017
*Singing aloud His praises*
finally, its my #Birthday again... happy new year to me(i am right if i rule the country just 4 2day)
i cease this medium to thankGod Almighty, despite my sins,
despite my unchastity,
despite my unloyalty,
despite my disbelive,
despite my unworthiness,
despite my bizarre atitude to Him,
despite my shortcommings,
despite my absymal way of life
despite my lackadaisically attitude to Him
despite my confine and
despite my unfaithfullness. Yet in the midst of woe,foe,sickness and disappointment, #HE was not infuriate about all that i ever did but came with forbearance, agape, and healing in #His wings and of the assurance that i will see my next age to its last(He kept His promise)
*******wao****** #CHINONSO
-----and like pharaoh, some may wonder, who is this ineffible and gigantic #God...hmmm He is the God of all flesh who holds the universe together by the power of His words. He is the slayer of pharaoh and herod: none can stand against Him and all creation bows before Him....
Merci beaucoup JESUS 4 my new age
nara ekele, nara otito, nara i ja nma, nara ugu, na aha Jesus...Amen

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Made History…today / Women Who Made History…today / Women Who Made History…today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.