Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Freelance Graphics Designers; You Need To See This!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Freelance Graphics Designers; You Need To See This!!! (839 Views)

Freelance Graphics Designer In Abuja. / Director J Needs A Freelance Graphics Artist & Film Editor Around Lekki / A Freelance Graphics Designer / Video Editor Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Graphics Designers; You Need To See This!!! by AngelaLegend: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2017
PLEASE READ TO THE END...

Good day,

We all know the importance of social media towards boosting our business as graphic designers. Instagram is the leading platform pulling in massive sales for most graphic designers and also acts as a portfolio which is very helpful in converting your target audience into clients.

I present you with an opportunity to rise above your competitors with my graphics Instagram account which has 10k real followers and very responsive posts.

Here is the url>> https://www.instagram.com/cartoons_gallery/

And it is for sale.

I am selling this account because I need money right now and once I get that money from somewhere else, the account won't be for sale again.

Take advantage of this juicy offer and come with attractive rates smiley

Contact 07064296386 on call or whatsapp.

Email> Angelareal200@gmail.com

Please even if you are interested or not, kindly leave a comment telling me what you think of my art work on the account.

Thanks forr your time.

(1) (Reply)

Portrait Painting Video Demo By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / Pigment Ink Printing / Is Photoshop Good For Logos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.