Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (39334 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria’s former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo today recommissioned the Schools of Nursing and Midwifery in Makurdi, Benue State, which the Governor Samuel Ortom adminsitration reconstructed.

He expressed excitement at the reopening of the schools saying it was callous and a sad commentary on those who allowed the institutions to lose accreditation for several years.

The former President noted that it was significant that he performed the recommissioning while he was in the state for a campaign for Zero Hunger, noting that good food and nutrition were the beginning of good health.

He charged the students to be committed to the Nursing and Midwifery professions stressing that they carried great responsibilities having to do with the saving of lives.
Chief Obasanjo noted that healing was a great part of the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ and as such those who had such a responsibility were in good company.

He praised Governor Ortom for reconstructing and restoring accreditation to the schools and prayed that God would bless him and the state.

The Governor had explained that the institutions had lost accreditation for four years on account of dilapidation of infrastructure and equipment a situation which he reversed and obtained their reaccreditation.

The Governor stated that his administration reconstructed the two schools on account of their contribution to health care delivery in the state and beyond noting that graduates of the schools found ready employment upon the completion of their studies.

He stated that the School of Nursing resumed academic activities with 85 student nurses and 20 post basic students while that of Midwifery admitted 35 new students.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/06/obasanjo-commissions-school-of-nursing.html

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by LasgidiOnline(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Old criminal

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by seunmsg(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2017
This baba go enjoy him life till death. Quintessential statesman and nationalist in and out of power.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Oladimejyy(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring before pushing to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Oladimejyy(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Is that all you can pickpoint.i am expecting more

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF
Did I insult your father ?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by brunofarad(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baba

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by veacea: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ayodele Fayose be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by samtee37(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Haters.. Like fayose right now grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by ogilivictor: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baba na Baba...
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Caustics: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by appswift: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by DBossNG(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wehdone sir!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Evablizin(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oh Baba OBJ dance here for me,dance away your sorrows and your enemies,Fayose sowie lols

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by chimah3(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked sad
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Toosure70: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Great African leader
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Obasanjo is always himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal
Baba eh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal
Baba eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by NwaAmaikpe: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked

That is how I will dance at the criminal's funeral.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Trexnemesis(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Yes. If u can do that to OBJ, you have shown you have no respect for the elderly, including your papa.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Mufasa27(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
Bros is Obasanjo your father Iyabo sef no fit carry obj matter for head like this..

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by ettybaba(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal
ojucrook you mean?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
I want to know is it everyone that speaks out of order in mostly Yoruba threads is an igbo man

It beats my imagination sometimes reading most of reaction I see on NL during my serving yr I met of yoruba frnds the lady I dated was a Yoruba babe but why all this bitterness..

NB. Pls my igbo brothers learn to respect Yoruba ppl and my gud Yoruba frnds pls learn to respect my brothers, fighting cannot help us in any way...

May super eagles win their match today

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Oladimejyy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Yes.
Obj is my blood,my kinsman.my tribe, my bones.insulting him means you're insulting my everything

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) / IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.