Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (112789 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by dukeo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:
slay corper

now ur dream of u pix going viral has been achieved

can u now tell us ur color complexion

i dont want to hear bright or chimezie

kontinu

This is damn funny guy grin grin
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
ivolt:

You forgot one very important point, a slay queen shouldn't be gender confused like the guy you quoted, who is male today and female tomorrow.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Gome23: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Seriously i don't think i still understand the meaning of NYSC again
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by stephleena(f): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
McBrooklyn:

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN??

A slay queen should be the one with brains and not heavy make up,

A slay queen should not be the one seeking attention on social medias,

A slay queen should be the one who uses tenses correctly and appropriately and not the one who has to shorten her words because she doesn't know how to spell,

A slay queen should be the one who respects her relationship or marriage,

A slay queen respects the sanity of womanhood,

A slay queen may not be the most expensively dressed but she should be the most decently dressed,

And lastly, a slay queen shouldn't be found using nudity photo like yours as profile picture to garner likes on social media and of course a well-known forum like this one too...
awwwww,lol... I hate u,coz u kill,for no reason!!!
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by poshpimkiey(f): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
She wasn't posted to Plateau state na why. Send her to Mangu, she'll be looking for blanket
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by johnemeka(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Be like Bayelsa camp.

Seems like mankind is gradually regressing to the caveman stage where unclothedness would be the new normal. Maybe na the stage Angel Gabby dey wait before him blow him own whistle.

Na this type camp commandant or platoon officer go dey use do dinner.
You're right my brother. The way things are going, we are gradually approaching the era when it will be completely normal to parade the street unclad
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
stephleena:

awwwww,lol... I hate u,coz u kill,for no reason!!!

LOL... You shouldn't hate me for saying the truth, Babe... wink
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
McBrooklyn:

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN??

A slay queen should be the one who uses tenses correctly and appropriately and not the one who has to shorten her words because she doesn't know how to spell,

A slay queen may not be the most expensively dressed but she should be the most decently dressed,

And lastly, a slay queen shouldn't be found using nudity photo like yours as profile picture to garner likes on social media and of course a well-known forum like this one too...
Hahahahaha..Brook grin
See finishing grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Papadoh(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Papadoh(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oh ma gosh! What is the meaning of this?! What is the world turning into? NYSC has turned into a joke... naah who am i kidding? She's gorgeous. I'd totally "service" her if given the chance. #saynotohypocrisy

1 Share

Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
McBrooklyn:

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN??

Aye captain!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Jennifer89(f): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Be like Bayelsa camp.

Seems like mankind is gradually regressing to the caveman stage where unclothedness would be the new normal. Maybe na the stage Angel Gabby dey wait before him blow him own whistle.

lol how you take know? you serve for Bayelsa?
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Blonchilli(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
This pretty female corps member has left tongues wagging after she was spotted wearing this sultry outfit in camp.

Media users have however criticized her outfit saying the main purpose of the scheme is not to turn it into a slay queen show.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/queens-slaying-in-camp-this-female.html?m=1
What is sultry there? Or haven't you served? That's the shorts and shirt given to her in camp. She only wore the net to cover her legs. Sultry ko honetry ni
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Kemmysaint(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
ok now
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Blonchilli(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Be like Bayelsa camp.

Don't take it personal but have you serve at all? This is the kind of attire given. She only wore the net to cover her legs. It's a normal corper attire
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
see make up. They want to look like white women by all means
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Rhea(f): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Half naked in the midst of randy soldiers. Izorite grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by McBrooklyn(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha..Brook grin See finishing grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Fkforyou(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
She dey take style hide her hands make people no accuse her of bleaching... grin

Any how Sha, upon all her slaying, she must still shiit.... cheesy and I guess where? NYSC camp "Toilet" or bush... cheesy

All this her forming na rubbish... undecided
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by toye440: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Camp commandant ho don test run her puna.
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by DanseMacabre(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're right my brother. The way things are going, we are gradually approaching the era when it will be completely normal to parade the street unclad

I tell you brah. Indecency is the new normal, and this idea is being promoted, encouraged even, by the mainstream media. What's most facetious about it is that it's done under the guise of being 'liberal'.
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/queens-slaying-in-camp-this-female.html?m=1
lalastica please push this thread to FFK this is urgent, this SLAY MAMA (ARA)GUN-----BREAST(GUN) must not be wasted. LET him shoot this GUN!!!!!!
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by holluphemydavid(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Her life, her business
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by DanseMacabre(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jennifer89:

lol how you take know? you serve for Bayelsa?

Yeah, if you did too, you should know that the background be like Admin building wey dey front of parade ground.
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by DanseMacabre(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Blonchilli:

Don't take it personal but have you serve at all? This is the kind of attire given. She only wore the net to cover her legs. It's a normal corper attire

Yes, I have serve before, but during my time bum shorts weren't given out as standard issue.
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by Jennifer89(f): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Yeah, if you did too, you should know that the background be like Admin building wey dey front of parade ground.

hahaha chia! which batch? Do you know Mr Mathew?
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by tina23: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kk
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by tina23: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
see make up. They want to look like white women by all means
Abioo
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by tartarus(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
A girl decides to use make-up and look good

Nigerians: "slay queen" smh undecided
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by MostBanned: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
MisterGrace:

Dude! Stop all these civilization nonsense.

NYSC Camp is different from the outside world.

This is an act of indiscipline.

What is the purpose of this kind of dressing? Don't tell me social trend or civilization.

John Snow! You know nothing.

K
Re: "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking by bikefab(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Peeps should learn to mind their businesses. Let the girl be for God's sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Romances Male Corpers (photo) / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.