Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy (1880 Views)

Hbd Cao / The New Xbox Scorpio: Most Powerful Game Right Now And Worthy PS4 Opponent / Pls CAO How Can We Promot This Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
AM supprise how a girl will be the head of gaming section..are guys not really shamed..abi una thought say CAO na guy

Anyway cao am hereby challenge you on online multiplayer
Choose any game ....

If i win you will show me your photo if you win .i will do the same and get you 100 subcribers on youtube

Do you accept??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cao
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by nadleeh: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Darksider131:
Cao
Question,you do know she's got like 1000 subs right? undecided
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by ibawon(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
I concur
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by cao(f): 12:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Darksider131:
AM supprise how a girl will be the head of gaming section..are guys not really shamed..abi una thought say CAO na guy

Anyway cao am hereby challenge you on online multiplayer
Choose any game ....

If i win you will show me your photo if you win .i will do the same and get you 100 subcribers on youtube

Do you accept??
See yourself, it ain't my fault that you're ignorant about me. Carry yourself and go to the dark side, stay there until you learn how to master common sense. Until then, goodbye. grin All these children with their wahala, Baba abeg give me strength to curve all this nonsensical nonsense...
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Oh ain't that cute cool

You've got urself an admirer!!!
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by EmmGee: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2017
cao:

See yourself, it ain't my fault that you're ignorant about me. Carry yourself and go to the dark side, stay there until you learn how to master common sense. Until then, goodbye. grin All these children with their wahala, Baba abeg give me strength to curve all this nonsensical nonsense...
D.a.m.n
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by HyDef(m): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2017
She'd toast you in Overwatch anyday. angry
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2017
HyDef:
She'd toast you in Overwatch anyday. angry

*roast
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by HyDef(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Silkmoth33:

*roast

I actually meant toast, but whatever. She can roast him too. angry
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2017
HyDef:

I actually meant toast, but whatever. She can roast him too. angry

Eh! Okay!
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
cao:

ignorant about you like how?

The only thing i know about you now..is that you run from challenge

People talking about OVERWATCH that game is just for kiddos..it cant be use for real match

If you are real.lets get in to C.O.D. 3 vs 3players. Team deathmatch
Get your best squad
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by cao(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Darksider131:
ignorant about you like how?

The only thing i know about you now..is that you run from challenge

People talking about OVERWATCH that game is just for kiddos..it cant be use for real match

If you are real.lets get in to C.O.D. 3 vs 3players. Team deathmatch
Get your best squad
Boy, go and learn.
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2017
cao:

Boy, go and learn.

Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by cao(f): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Darksider131:
Go...And...Learn. Infact, boy wetin be your PSN ID sef? Let me see the noise you're making. You come register to NL just to shout my name like tout, where's the thread for the other moderator? Abi because na guy you come lock up with your un-dropped pebbles, come wan look for my wahala. Abi e dey pain you say I be woman? Oh boy, abeg make I no make you cry today. Grow up. You can try again when you don mature.
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
cao:

Go...And...Learn. Infact, boy wetin be your PSN ID sef? Let me see the noise you're making. You come register to NL just to shout my name like tout, where's the thread for the other moderator? Abi because na guy you come lock up with your un-dropped pebbles, come wan look for my wahala. Abi e dey pain you say I be woman? Oh boy, abeg make I no make you cry today. Grow up. You can try again when you don mature.
hold up girl.. Am not the one cursing so nothing is paining me but I think you are the one having issues. Why cursing too much

Anyway I have withdraw back my challenge..you curse a lot
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by cao(f): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Darksider131:
hold up girl.. Am not the one cursing so nothing is paining me but I think you are the one having issues. Why cursing too much

Anyway I have withdraw back my challenge..you curse a lot
Baby boy, bye.
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Mavor: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Lovers quarrel??!! grin
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Spidermon: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
this matter no need fight na.
all na bants.
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Neh, d guy is an arrogant sexist with no cajones!!!
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Silkmoth33:

dude retype your shit
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Darksider131:
dude retype your shit

And he is apparently a dumb one too
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Darksider131: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Silkmoth33:

so you really think this shit made sense undecided
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
angry
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2017
Yemko or abdulsalwm
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=Silkmoth33 post=57500611] shocked[/quotep]
angry
Re: CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy by 3KINGZ18: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Kids.doing their thing

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Connect Your PS4 Controller To Android Device And Tablet / Happy New Month Gamers / Fifa19 Pc Black Pitch Issues Anybody??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.