Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. (8478 Views)

You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / 9 Hidden Secrets About Adolf Hitler. No4 Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
But op u wicked o, y u go bring this kind story up now i no fit read again for my Nigerian army upcoming exams. Na only this story de waka for my head now. U just woke up my sleeping military history.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
DonBobes:

It was the japs that started the war with usa.
Have u not heard of japanese naval admiral ADMIRAL YAMAMOTO YOSHIMURA. who led the naval onslaught at Pearl Harbor before usa got angry and entered the war. Initially usa was neutral physically but indirectly giving support to the allies through weapons and staffs also any relevant logistics the allies needed.
I know of the Admiral but some conspiracy theorists specultate that the American government were aware of the impeding attack,that the Japs had thier backs against the wall as the US levied sanctions upon sanctions on them.They were the excuse Rosevelt used to get involved in the war,and psychopathic Hitler was stupid enought to declare war on the USA when clearly;they and Japs had a defensive pact.If Hitler chose to ignore the Americans their treaty with the Japs valid since the latter attacked and was not attacked at first.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
DonBobes:

U have forgotten that most of the cars we see today were producing heavy guns for the host countries back then E.g
Mitsubishi, mercedez benz, skoda.
When i say heavy I mean HEAVY GUNS
Hahaha you don't need to tell me brother,everyone was involved in the war effort o.Even Ford made airplanes,etc.Did you forget that HUGO BOSS even designed and made Nazi German top officers uniform? Hitler was rocking designers now,Germans were defeated but were respected by the allied forces o lol.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
DonBobes:

It's said that those guys are demons in human form. In the sense that a soldier sees them afar then before picking his rifle to engage the samurais . The soldier's head is on the ground, believe me i never believed this till I went for a thorough research on them, so i found out that even the words they say are more like incantations & invoking the demon to work for them and against the enemies. U won't understand though lemme leave it this way
You don't need to tell me,this warriors were the most dreaded in the whole world in the 18th century.A samurai will make a Spartan soldier look like a joke,this were the most brutal,fearless and deadliest fighting units in the ancient world.If you managed to defeat anyone somehow,they'll disembowel themselves with thier katana as a "purification" ritual to die honorably.Honour meant everything to a Jap.The Samus gave birth to ninjas right?

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
Hahaha you don't need to tell me brother,everyone was involved in the war effort o.Even Ford made airplanes,etc.Did you forget that HUGO BOSS even designed and made Nazi German top officers uniform? Hitler was rocking designers now,Germans were defeated but were respected by the allied forces o lol.

The mention of this uniform brought to mind another fact.
Did u remember what the germans did to jews arrested.
The germans gassed them to death, then skin them and use their skins for heavy jackets which the german officers wore to invade russsia due to the serious cold in russsia. Some they use for good leather boots. They know that the human skin is a good covering against cold if u get me.
Oh u r baffled already
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:

There was a very heavy artillery gun mercedez benz made for the germans back then it was so heavy that if fired then maybe at polish or Hungarian border ( can't remember)it will land close to the red army soldiers formed up for battle. If it didn't kill anybody the place the bomb drops will create a very large crater many feet deep, to the extent that when soldiers where marching for battle that day and they came across the crater created by the bomb a soldier turned turned to his commander & said and i quote " SIR THIS IS SUICIDE SIR"
There was great fear in the minds of the red army back then that they were being sent to their graves.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by romme2u: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
panafrican:

Just for the record:

1. Stalingrad is not St. Petersburg. It has been renamed VOLGOGRAD taking its name from the Volga river near which the city is situated. Every year during the commomeration of the epic battle ( of Stalingrad) that changed WW2 the city is renamed Stalingrad .
The city was founded in the 1550's under the name Staritsyn.
On April 10, 1925 the Soviets naned it Stalingrad after Josef Stalin.
In 1961 Khrushchev named it Volgograd in the de-Stalinisation effort meant to thwart the cult of
personality.

2. St Petersburg was founded in 1703 by Tsar Peter The Great. It is situated near trie Neva river.
In 1914 the name changed to Petrograd. It became St Petersburg again in 1914 . Later in 1924 the communists changed its name to Leningrad.
After the collapse of the Soviet Union the city was renamed St. Petersburg in 1991.
It is the second largest city in Russia after Moscow.

Thanks for the reminder. i was confusing Stalingrad with Leningrad
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
DonBobes:

There was a very heavy artillery gun mercedez benz made for the germans back then it was so heavy that if fired then maybe at polish or Hungarian border ( can't remember)it will land close to the red army soldiers formed up for battle. If it didn't kill anybody the place the bomb drops will create a very large crater many feet deep, to the extent that when soldiers where marching for battle that day and they came across the crater created by the bomb a soldier turned turned to his commander & said and i quote " SIR THIS IS SUICIDE SIR"
There was great fear in the minds of the red army back then that they were being sent to their graves.
Don't mess with Benz baby! hahaha
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by AlvanT(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
DonBobes:

The mention of this uniform brought to mind another fact.
Did u remember what the germans did to jews arrested.
The germans gassed them to death, then skin them and use their skins for heavy jackets which the german officers wore to invade russsia due to the serious cold in russsia. Some they use for good leather boots. They know that the human skin is a good covering against cold if u get me.
Oh u r baffled already
Oh mine! Does that explain why mad scientists are mostly depicted as having German extractions?
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inasmuch as am quite aware of the inhumane brutality of the Japanese army as exhibited by the atrocities they committed during the occupation of China. I will continue to show respect for the Japanese people and their army for such a breathtaking courage they display in battles. It might interest you all to know that Japan has never been completely occupied by a foreign army. The only time Japan was almost successfully invaded was in 1274 and 1281, when the Mongols tried to invade Japan and twice they Japanese were able to repel the attack with the help of a powerful typhoon which later came to be known as "Kamikaze". During the second world war, Japanese soldiers demonstrated bravery in the battle of Iwo jima, the battle of Okinawa and the battle of Saipan, they were often outgunned and outnumbered but they were never outmatched. When the Americans were planning for a full invasion of Japan, the Japanese came up with a very deadly and affective but costly force called the Kamikaze. The kamikaze are usually pilots trained for suicide missions, and was used to wrecked havoc and destroyed American warships ranging from galleon to destroyers to carriers. seeing that the Japanese mainly could not be taken easily the Americans resulted in using B29 Superfortress in the bombing of Japanese cities, and Tokyo was heavily affected, still it does not crippled the Japanese resistance. In August 6th1945 an American B29 dropped an atomic bomb in Hiroshima, and made the who city to be almost obliterated by a single bomb. They did the same to Nagasaki three days later and the destructions caused by both blast was massive. A week later Japan had to surrender to prevent their race from being annihilated, and all these happened in the land of the rising sun and floating island of Japan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlvanT:
World War II taught me that even though the samurais may be out of fashion but thier ethics were imbibed in the minds of Japanese warriors.Very bloody people,you know of the dreaded Yakuza don't ya?

Let me use dis word possessed by demons.
If u know samurais dey also do wat we cal incantations to invoke d spirit of d demons to fight for dem.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hitler was such a coward, an idiot and a fool. An intelligent one, unfortunately. He gave the people exactly what tgey wanted to hear. They needed a scapegoat and he gave it to them
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by MrMystrO(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
lovelygurl:
Hitler was such a coward, an idiot and a fool. An intelligent one, unfortunately. He gave the people exactly what tgey wanted to hear. They needed a scapegoat and he gave it to them

You can Call Adolf Anything, But "Coward" Just isn't a part of it. To me, He was The Exact Opposite of That..infact he had So much balls that they Ended up being too Big for Him and His Over inflated Balls Eventually Led to His Downfall. Sometimes, Something as little As Knowing When to Be a "Coward" Can Be the Act that ultimately makes the Difference, which Eventually Gives your Legacy A different Theme In The History Books.

#Law47: DO NOT GO PAST THE MARK YOU AIMED FOR; IN VICTORY, KNOW WHEN TO STOP.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrMystrO:

You can Call Adolf Anything, But "Coward" Just isn't a part of it. To me, He was The Exact Opposite of That..infact he had So much balls that they Ended up being too Big for Him and His Over inflated Balls Eventually Led to His Downfall. Sometimes, Something as little As Knowing When to Be a "Coward" Can Be the Act that ultimately makes the Difference, which Eventually Gives your Legacy A different Theme In The History Books.

I called him a coward because he hid behind the fear of the people and because he committed suicide abd couldn't even face his enemies. So yeah, I'm of the opinion he's a coward
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by MrMystrO(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

I called him a coward because he hid behind the fear of the people and because he committed suicide abd couldn't even face his enemies. So yeah, I'm of the opinion he's a coward

Well i Understand That is Your Opinion And i Respect That. Since We all know Very well The events We were told Took place Then(Because honestly we weren't there, And we all Know In Times Of War and Dispute, The winners eventually get to be the ones Who write the History), I believe its All Now left to our personal Opinions and judgements To Decide what to Make of His Actions. Whatever we Choose to Believe, We All have the Right to do So.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

then what would you say about sadam and gadaffi ?
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Whatever could be said of Hitler, he definitely wasn't a coward. Hitler had an aversion for both national and personal HUMILIATION, and would do anything to avoid them, and if either him or his nation did get humiliated, he's gonna make those responsible pay for it. Do you know Hitler was on the hospital bed with damaged eyes, following the aftermath of a shell impact on his division, when Germany surrendered and lost the first world war? He couldn't contain his anger and bitterness that Germany was defeated, and the Allies even went ahead to further humiliate the Germans with the Treaty of Versailles, making World War II inevitable.

Hitler certainly didn't kill himself out of cowardice. For a man with his kind of Messiah-complex and monumental ego, being captured by either the Americans or the Soviets would be one hell of an humiliation from which he would probably never recover.

It isn't uncommon for powerful men with captivating aura and unprecendented charisma to take out themselves to preserve their honour and pride, and take them along to paint their graves with them.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Hitler died, The US and Russian lied. Hitler fled away to Argentina.
http://yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/
What's with you guys and conspiracy theories? grin
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
romme2u:
Among men live gods.

Inasmuch as i admired hitler's courage of trying to balance the power alignment in Europe, attacking the Soviet Union (Russia) was his biggest mistake which cost him years of toil and sweat.

Never offend the wrong person
The Eastern Front determined the outcome of the war. Hitler's invasion of Russia was indeed a catastrophe for Germany. He understimated the Soviets. And the Japanese also didn't cooperate. But I think the triumph of the USSR over Germany had more to do with vastly superior manpower than QUALITY.

The United States could NEVER have survived such a largescale invasion.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Am really impressed by your knowledge on military history. At the initial stages of the war there was an outstanding display of superiority by the Germans on weaponry, strategies, and confrontation formations, and this lead to the subjugation of many European countries by the hands of the Germans. Hitler did breach a non aggression pact that was earlier signed by Germany and the USSR, when he moved 4 million Germans to the Soviet boarder and without a declaration of war he attacked the USSR with the largest invasion force in human history, the Germans called it " operation Barbarossa" Hitler didn't have an accurate figure on the strength of the Soviet army and poor knowledge of the terrain and weather conditions became a huge disadvantage for the Germans. It was the most brutal and bitter of all arm confrontations documented in the second war. After the Germans were defeated and driven out of Soviet territories the fate of the war was already ascertained. American historian claimed that its was the Hiroshima/ Nagasaki atomic bombing that brought the war to an end but I disagreed, knowing fully well of the huge role the Soviet conquest of the Germans played.
Absolutely. The Eastern Front, undoubtedly, determined the outcome of the second world war. The Soviet Union played the decisive role in ending the war, America just wasn't far behind.

Trying to claim the leading role for America isn't surprising anyways. The United States is another word for half-truths, propaganda, lies and exagerrations.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
romme2u:

Forget American propaganda, that is what they know best. At the battle of Stalingrad (now St. Petersburg)where 8 divisions of the German Army numbering over 400, 000 men nearly ransacked the city but for the spirited effort of the Russians who scaled back the attack though with heavy casualty.

The Soviets were very bitter about the unprovoked attack and took it personally to ransacked Berlin which they succeeded weeks before the Americans arrived.

Meanwhile the Americans were losing ground in the Eastern fronts against the Japs until the arrival of the Atomic bomb
And the soulless, burger-eating, weak-ass cowards became the "Super Power" from then onwards. grin
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
AlvanT:
One of the worst military decisions ever taken in the last century.He literally signed his own death warrant.
Stop flattering America. Declaring war on the USA wasn't a bad decision on the part of the Germans. Their large scale invasion of Russia was their actual undoing. America is a Paper Tiger. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Whatever could be said of Hitler, he definitely wasn't a coward. Hitler had an aversion for both national and personal HUMILIATION, and would do anything to avoid them, and if either him or his nation did get humiliated, he's gonna make those responsible pay for it. Do you know Hitler was on the hospital bed with damaged eyes, following the aftermath of a shell impact on his division, when Germany surrendered and lost the first world war? He couldn't contain his anger and bitterness that Germany was defeated, and the Allies even went ahead to further humiliate the Germans with the Treaty of Versailles, making World War II inevitable.

Hitler certainly didn't kill himself out of cowardice. For a man with his kind of Messiah-complex and monumental ego, being captured by either the Americans or the Soviets would be one hell of an humiliation from which he would probably never recover.

It isn't uncommon for powerful men with captivating aura and unprecendented charisma to take out themselves to preserve their honour and pride, and take them along to paint their graves with them.

Hitler was injured just like many other people during the world war. This is what you expect from wars, it's nothing pleasant on both sides. His anger and bitterness couldn't be controlled, so his next step was to blame the Jews and use them as scapegoats? Humiliation etc is always part of a war, it's definitely not an excuse of how he acted.
You face your problems, only cowards blame others, only cowards direct that bitterness and anger on people simply based on their religion. I could think of a thousand orther ways he could have made Germany great again but instead he chose to bring the people together and motivate them through HATE.

The least he could have done is face his enemies after being defeated. He owns it to his people for leading them to another war.

This wasn't about preserving his honour because let's be honest that's just another fancy sentence of "choosing the easier way out"

2 Likes

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
AlvanT and DonBobes, are you guys soldiers?
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh my God, are you Zara? shocked
Lol. Yeah. ZandhaZaraZ. smiley
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Lol. Yeah. ZandhaZaraZ. smiley

Lool..almost got a heart attack, was wondering how and why you knew my name grin
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:

I agree with you. Hitler killed himself, because he thought that he would meet the same embarrassment like Mussolini met when he wasn't captured alive and killed.

There was also an Ethiopian emperor by the royal name "Tewodros II" who killed himself in order to save his honor even when the British asked him he would be treated well if he surrendered. It happened in 1868 AD. I really admire him. Check about him if you have time,
https://www.nairaland.com/4098617/british-expedition-ethiopia-abysinnia-battle

- Emperor Tewodros II

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:

No am a civilian.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
mysticwarrior:
and that's the same karma that awaits the US for the Hiroshima/Nagasaki atomic bombing, that is why they don't want to hear or see a nuke, but it should be noted that nemesis is inescapable.

Hope u know dat d USA as nuclear weapons dat can destroy d world 22 times over, Russia destroy d world 8 times over. Others I don't know
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by DonBobes(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
Guy u no try o
Y u go wake up my military history wey de sleep jèjé
U wicked wahalai gaskia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Is Dead? / Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims / Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.