Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) (87863 Views)

PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images) / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by banmee(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2017
And dem go open mouth de yab white people

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Jes imagine hw these useless ppl are hovering nd gallivanting all over a crime scene.no sense of decorum.or orderliness .Nigeria is donkey yrs far frm civilization..tufia

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2017
obynocute:
dat man holding the gun can implicate himslf with his bare hand on dat gun, thereby leaving his finger print on it.
its not even a out implicating they did not conduct themselves properly in a crime scene
As a police officer you protect the crime scene.

Everything is wrong
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Kylekent59: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2017
All were focusing on the dead robbers. What about the post and d mopol that ran out?
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 11, 2017
obynocute:
dat man holding the gun can implicate himslf with his bare hand on dat gun, thereby leaving his finger print on it.
U dey watch ncis?
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by MadCow1: 2:10am On Jun 11, 2017
INTROVERT:
A few days ago, the social media was awash with the dare devil robbers who trailed a car to a zenith bank and robbed its occupants while engaging police and shooting sporadically in the air and ended up killing a police sergeant and losing one of their gangmembers also. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3851650/brave-sergeant-zenith-bank-robbery

Well today, a new image popped up of top police men at that particular crime scene and I was almost in tears with how the police officers were going about the whole thing. Maybe I have watched too much CSI Miami, but those top shots displayed a high level of incompetence.

So can you point out a few things wrong with this picture.

Happy weekend guys.

Crime scene contamination. . . Worst of all by the Police themselves.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by MadCow1: 2:11am On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

The police you see in that picture are slowpokes. There are just there to fulfill all righteousness of visiting a crime scene.

You were expecting to see yellow tapping around the crime scene with emergency ambulance, cops with gloves, object labelling, evidence carrier kit, forensic and homicide cops battling to unravel what an ordinary citizen can not decipher, right?

The last time I checked, Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Cased closed! lipsrsealed

Summarized like a Boss.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by MadCow1: 2:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Nbote:
Crime scene ke?? In Nigeria is there anything like crime scene? D only crime scene Nigeria Police knows is d street and one mile radius dey are going to b arresting anyone seen AFTA d crime... If u're expecting dem to b picking up bullet shells or taking pictures my dear U have seen to many Hollywood movies. These ones jus came to fulfill all righteousness..

That's why a lot of cases the police brings to court gets thrown out.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by MadCow1: 2:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Shiitposter:

and you think we have the technology or database to identify individuals and their finger prints in Nigeria. (Laughing in binary)

i don't think you understand just how underdeveloped Nigeria really is. When you here people call Nigeria "backwards" or "shiithole" or "third world" they are actually stating undiluted fact.

We have the technology jor. . The banks have been using it since the year 2000. But the Federal and State governments don't want it because it exposes corruption that's why despite the numerous databases ranging from drivers license to BVN to Immigration to National Identity Card to Telecommunications to Tint Permit to Vehicle Licensing to Pension Board to name it, we still don't have a harmonised functional data base system.

Leave matter for Matthias. Till today, the Nigerian Police still does fingerprint and data capturing for Police Character report manually. No single Police Station outside of he headquarters uses any format of I.T in their operations, everything is still paper work.

3rd world country ko. . More like a very corrupt country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by whizcartel(m): 3:01am On Jun 11, 2017
To sum it all... they totally and absolutely contaminated the crime scene. That's what happened when we don't have well trained and professional police officers in Nigeria.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 11, 2017
1. Area was not barricaded to limit people entering the crime scene
2. Policeman holding raffle has compromised evidence
3. Policeman with pot belly suggest physically inactive cop, inefficiency and incompetence grin grin grin grin
4. No sign that evidence or crime photos are being taken
5. Nothing to suggest that anybody at the crime scene knows what they are doing.
6. Nothing to suggest that relevant forensic team are present at the scene.
7. No one is we wearing gloves

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by oxon(m): 3:57am On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

The police you see in that picture are slowpokes. There are just there to fulfill all righteousness of visiting a crime scene.

You were expecting to see yellow tapping around the crime scene with emergency ambulance, cops with gloves, object labelling, evidence carrier kit, forensic and homicide cops battling to unravel what an ordinary citizen can not decipher, right?

The last time I checked, Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Cased closed! lipsrsealed
abeg tell am oh ... so let's say they actually put a yellow then to what end ...do we have a forensic team , u want swab DNA or collect finger print to run against which data base ?
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Jaqenhghar: 4:00am On Jun 11, 2017
banmee:
And dem go open mouth de yab white people
They yab everyone and looking at how bleeped up Nigeria is NO nigerian should even talk

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by PureMe01: 4:25am On Jun 11, 2017
obynocute:
oga come back to Nigeria
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by abels(m): 4:30am On Jun 11, 2017
The so called top police officer is not wearing an hand glove, the dead criminals face was not covered and no tape was used to seperate the deceased frm d crowd
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by mcpizaro1106: 4:35am On Jun 11, 2017
That man holding that gun is suspecting that gun to be a police man''s gun. Even the other police guy afirmed it by exclamation.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by success10(m): 4:47am On Jun 11, 2017
mcpizaro1106:
That man holding that gun is suspecting that gun to be a police man''s gun. Even the other police guy afirmed it by exclamation.
best comment so far...
I was expecting to see this comment

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by adimsmt: 4:47am On Jun 11, 2017
INTROVERT:
A few days ago, the social media was awash with the dare devil robbers who trailed a car to a zenith bank and robbed its occupants while engaging police and shooting sporadically in the air and ended up killing a police sergeant and losing one of their gangmembers also. See link below

Well today, a new image popped up of top police men at that particular crime scene and I was almost in tears with how the police officers were going about the whole thing. Maybe I have watched too much CSI Miami, but those top shots displayed a high level of incompetence.

Happy weekend guys.

Everything is wrong
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by lifenajeje(m): 4:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian police have their ways ...Two of the robbers were caught...

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by badbreathcure101: 5:00am On Jun 11, 2017
ramdris:
This shows total lack of professionalism ...pple walking anyhow around crime scene and a bloody Civilian holding a gun that is suppose to be an evidence through finger print tech.
2 origin for you.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Jabioro: 5:29am On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

We have no yellow tapping ribbon anymore..
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by SilvanusII(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2017
Even after all that money they claim to spend on courses in forensics in the abroad? Thank God for CCTVs
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by uvalued(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2017
taylor88:
people just dey die anyhow for naija

if e reach my own turn I no go gree ooo
i gree with u oh we are exempted by fire by force
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by godquality: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2017
INTROVERT:

Happy weekend guys.

the level of incompetence displayed is way higher than high. They've contaminated the whole crime scene. If you Photoshop the corpse away from that pic, you will think they are inspecting a new structure. Don't they even watch films to know how it's done abroad? These are the same top brass that will go for different seminars and courses abroad on tax payers money.

Anyway what do you expect from a police force like ours.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2017
The day I hear that police in Nigeria can lift finger print in any crime scene in Nigeria and use it as evident in court that will be the day I know Nigerian police have woken up. That's why when I see inec matter in Nigeria and finger print or those sim card registration demanding finger prints I just laugh.
With all the finger prints Nigerians have been subjected to in different issues like bank, voters registration, natiional dentity card, drivers license etc the Nigerian police should have the highest data base in the world with finger prints of 90% of its citizens where by where ever a crime is committed all the police needs to do is lift finger prints and check their data base.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by LifeCoachAndre: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Are u not tired of this childishness. You have been on this for some time...u go squeeze in rubbish post inside serious matter...do u need counseling.

2ToZanga:
shocked

WATCH JANE *CUCUMBER CREW* LESBIAN SEX VIDEO
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by LifeCoachAndre: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2017
And you even released the bread. What was yr offence

OMOTOWO:
The day I hate police most was the day a police officer seized my bread when he discoveref I had no money on me..awon olosi
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Luvdk(f): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Well Nigeria wasn't call a Zoo 4noffin

That hoples entity, where pple die like fowl
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by LifeCoachAndre: 7:29am On Jun 11, 2017
The Nigerian police we are mocking was eventually able to locate some of the robbers. They still have their ways....all what you see on foreign TV sometimes na packaging

Klington:
No investigation, so no need to mark it a crime scene..... That's Nigeria police for you.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
LifeCoachAndre:
And you even released the bread. What was yr offence

the mad man said i was riding my private motorcycle after 10pm when he definitely know i was coming from work
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by vickylincon(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

developing country
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Ernesca(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
That mofo no suppose touch that gun till forensic guys take finger prints. But do we have such ? With our police wey common 20naira de shark like kaikai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.