Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) (87855 Views)

PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images) / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by coachwilcox(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
The only thing I take from this incident is this

Nigerians have been pushed and encouraged a d almost forced to adopt a cashless policy. It's obvious from the small size of the bag that the robbers got that it's dollar denominated currency.

Because of this, all it takes is one greedy informant and the desire to rob/cart away lots of cash becomes attractive. Do e transfer. Na lie. Especially the traders and so-called businessmen.

Another reason is that because most of these monies are ill gotten, they try not to leave a trace. One push of a button and a transfer is complete. Dem no go gree.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by 900warriorz: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
stupidity killed that guy....he had every reason to live. how can you go heads on with an armed police man in a room knowing well that he has better vantage point than you? angry He was killed with just one shot on the neck....watch the video and you'd understand my anger. that guy simply wasted himself for nothing. anyway, if person go die, even if he sleep for house, he go still die.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by decatalyst(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
IfeNtinye:

but your friend LionDeLeo said that Nigeria is more developed than China grin

Must be high on something bad
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by 900warriorz: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
INTROVERT:
A few days ago, the social media was awash with the dare devil robbers who trailed a car to a zenith bank and robbed its occupants while engaging police and shooting sporadically in the air and ended up killing a police sergeant and losing one of their gangmembers also. See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3851650/brave-sergeant-zenith-bank-robbery

Well today, a new image popped up of top police men at that particular crime scene and I was almost in tears with how the police officers were going about the whole thing. Maybe I have watched too much CSI Miami, but those top shots displayed a high level of incompetence.

So can you point out a few things wrong with this picture.

Happy weekend guys.

madam, you're wrong. they didn't kill a police officer. A police killed that fool that is lying lifeless on the floor. the police man was in that small room shooting them when they cane in and that lifeless idiot wanted to go and kill him inside the room. he was shot dead upon stepping at the door entrance by the policeman after which the policeman ran away. in other words, your news is false. a robber, not a policeman, was killed. watch the CCTV video footage.
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by IfeNtinye: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:

Must be high on something bad
grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by lereinter(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
see professional policemen
npf your case is different o
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by raph86: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
The man wearing blue looks exactly like the driver of the vehicle the criminals came in
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by NLProblemChild(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Bros calm down.

The police you see in that picture are slowpokes. There are just there to fulfill all righteousness of visiting a crime scene.

You were expecting to see yellow tapping around the crime scene with emergency ambulance, cops with gloves, object labelling, evidence carrier kit, forensic and homicide cops battling to unravel what an ordinary citizen can not decipher, right?

The last time I checked, Nigeria is an underdeveloped country. Cased closed! lipsrsealed
dash me small likes from this post now bro..
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by decatalyst(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
NLProblemChild:
dash me small likes from this post now bro..

Lol! I wish nah money, I go share am true true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:

Lol! I wish nah money, I go share am true true
okay dash me money if you can.. Just 5000
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by Franknerd(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

The only thing I see is that the man with the AK47 wants to blow his head off and the pot-bellied police man with ugly shoes on his left is saluting him.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images) by walteriyke: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Touching the gun alone without a glove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.