Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread (88228 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wiaris effryyboodyyyy!!! sad sad

Ibere kin se to nise, afe ni to ba foriti dopin! cheesy cheesy I understand it's not easy. After such a long day, you just want to sleep abi? grin Esu Pofo grin

Oya, let our strengths be renewed. Greater is the end of a thing than the beginning. Lerruz keep Praising!!!

The days left are numbered! So lerruuuzzz go there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
iam4christ:
I missed the program last night...can someone pls post the video

Sweetheart, It's on Facebook. You can re watch it.

Sorry for the late response. smiley
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Lerrruuzzz go there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Psalm 122vs1: "When they said, “Let’s go to the house of God,” my heart leaped for joy." kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by donaldinho111: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2017
how can 1 join?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Priceless200(f): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
donaldinho111:
how can 1 join?
Search '@NathanielBlow' on Instagram. Once it's 12 midnight. Like right now. You will see his dp showing 'live' click and you are in. Same for Facebook. Search 'Nathaniel Bassey Official' on Facebook, once it's time also. You will see a video with 'live' click on it and you are in. Remain blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by sexymamatee(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning,

has anyone listened to the OLOWOGBOGBORO song released by Nathaniel Basset ft Wale Adenuga.

I have listened to the prophetic song, is abt time for my testimony Rush.

Just like that, suddenly, sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
I want to thank this wonderful God for His goodness and mercies. You know when we were told to write our prayer points and dance around it, I wrote just seven. grin

My brother's job hasn't been stable for a while. It's been a big concern to me because he's a family man and he's also in charge of my fees and well being.

Just last week, he was called to train the staff of an oil company, I prayed that God should use this job as an opening for others. According to my brother, they were wowed with his performance. And since then, it's been calls after calls. Even the governor of one of the northern states in Nigeria, is asking him to come over. Mtn is calling him. It's being miracles after miracles. God is indeed faithful! Olowogbogboro is answering prayers.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by photoshoot(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I want to thank this wonderful God for His goodness and mercies. You know when we were told to write our prayer points and dance around it, I wrote just seven. grin

My brother's job hasn't been stable for a while. It's been a big concern to me because he's a family man and he's also in charge of my fees and well being.

Just last week, he was called to train the staff of an oil company, I prayed that God should use this job as an opening for others. According to my brother, they were wowed with his performance. And since then, it's been calls after calls. Even the governor of one of the northern states in Nigeria, is asking him to come over. Mtn is calling him. It's being miracles after miracles. God is indeed faithful! Olowogbogboro is answering prayers.

Wonderful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 2:26am On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:

Who did it? cheesy cheesy Jesus Oh My God!

Thank you Most High God! Olowogbogboro sure answers prayers. Congratulations dearie kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
VickyRotex:

Who did it? cheesy cheesy Jesus Oh My God!

Thank you Most High God! Olowogbogboro sure answers prayers. Congratulations dearie kiss kiss
Thanks dearest. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dearest. smiley

You're welcome love kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2017
You guys are enjoying yourselves at the Live Program abi!!! cheesy cheesy

Make una sha tap anointing for those of us wey no fit attend! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
VickyRotex:
Wiaris effryyboodyyyy!!! sad sad

Ibere kin se to nise, afe ni to ba foriti dopin! cheesy cheesy I understand it's not easy. After such a long day, you just want to sleep abi? grin Esu Pofo grin

Oya, let our strengths be renewed. Greater is the end of a thing than the beginning. Lerruz keep Praising!!!

The days left are numbered! So lerruuuzzz go there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maami Vicky kiss

Iyamm so ready to dance fire tonight, Iyamm dancing into testimony and victory. grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
makydebbie:

This is nothing short of a miracle, Jesu mii oooo. I'm speechless right now cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

This is nothing short of a miracle, Jesu mii oooo. I'm speechless right now cool
after everything u will come here and pray

I dey here today to watch
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
after everything u will come here and pray

I dey here today to watch

Go to bed na undecided undecided
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Maami Vicky kiss

Iyamm so ready to dance fire tonight, Iyamm dancing into testimony and victory. grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the Spirit!!!! Correct!!!! Let's go there!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Oya oooooooooo People!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lerrrruuuuzzzzz goooooo!!! God of last minute miracle is still there to receive your praise and perfect all that concerns you. cool cool cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2017
iam4christ:
I missed the program last night...can someone pls post the video
.just check his Instagram page,I would have sent it to you but I don't know how to post it.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Gosj01(m): 1:33am On Jun 30, 2017
So it a wrap tonight...

#Godoverpopculture....#Anticipating...

#Halleluyahchallenge has been a wonderful experience....

Thank you #Olowogbogboro...Good song by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nymbols1(m): 2:32am On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 3:31am On Jun 30, 2017
It's been indeed a Great Month of June. The Hallelujah Challenge added lots of Flavour to the taste and beauty of the Month.

It was indeed great to walk this Challenge with you all. And I know that Olowogbogboro has done, and will continue to do what Only Him can do in our lives. Please keep Hope and Faith Alive! Do not relent in your walk and effort to do what's pleasing in God's sight.

See this as a great program, that has rekindled our strength and burning passion for serving Our Lord, Jesus Christ!
Be Armed, with the whole Armour of God so that you can take stand against the devil. Be Soldiers for Christ!

This is just the beginning of Olowogbogboro Festival!

Lots of Love everyone! God Bless you all! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Yea, Wrapping up the Month with Kenneth Copeland's Victory Camp. 29th June to 1st July.

May not be able to share things I learn, cos its gonna be a full day event, for both Friday and Saturday. (It wee be epistle if I share grin)
However, will look out for the live stream, and provide anyone interested with it.

I will also tap anointing for you all grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the Spirit!!!! Correct!!!! Let's go there!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

I slept off angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

Our God is too much na. cool

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by fpeter(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
We shall return here with our testimonies, our lives will never be the same again after this June!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by VickyRotex(f): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aderola15:

I slept off angry angry cry cry cry

Awwwnnnnnnn. Pele dearie! cry cry I tapped anointing for you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by favouredestiny: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2017
fpeter:
We shall return here with our testimonies, our lives will never be the same again after this June!

Amen dear
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please can someone help me with the link to the hallelujah challenge blog where I can read testimonies

Anybody pls?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by cokefanta: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Annybens1993:
Please can someone help me with the link to the hallelujah challenge blog where I can read testimonies

Anybody pls?
http://hallelujahchallenge..com.ng/
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by Cassie74: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=photoshoot post=57546536]

[b]Hello there...

Nathaniel bassey started a praise movement which is just for an hour "12am-1am",( you could go further if you do not mind) for the month of June.

Hi photoshoot... I don't know if you can help.... I am looking for how to get or download maranatha singers their Silver anniversary project album. Had it before now but someone took it. Cheers
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread by dayssolalee(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2019
10 Things About Nathaniel Bassey You Probably Didn’t Know

https://smenmusic.com.ng/10-things-about-nathaniel-bassey-you-probably-didnt-know/

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. / 200 Pastors Resign From Oyedepo's Winners Chapel / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.