Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo (38916 Views)

David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by pepperdem001(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
d guy for gv m d money na
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
That's why I prefer manual transmission. Your concentration is better with manual than auto drive, even if u r high.

But wait o, don't I sense exaggeration. Ace of Benz, range rover? *suspicious grin*
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by Holyfield1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
chinex276:
the fool who posted it is just one of those internet trumpeters... see how he is bragging abt replacing the car and money and all.other shit.
might be a fake though
You're saying this because you don't know investor bj... That guy z a fucking millionaire.. Ill gotten wealth though from Internet fraud... He's a friend of hushpuppy
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by malcom2x(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
ALAYORMII:
He should be arrested for drunk driving

No law in Nigeria
and who told you the nigga is in Nigeria?
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by snthesis(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
okooyinbo:

See how lawless Nigeria is. The boys don't even show any remorse for their irresponsible behaviour. I wish I have the youthfulness, the resources and above all the will to go into politiccs to change things. A lot of things have to be changed in that country. There are far too many sacred cows that need to be symbolically slaughtered to make Nigeria great again.

All Nigerian institutions need to be reformed.

abeg, leave tori... wat did u do wit yur youth
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by mastermaestro(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
chinwegeo:
Watch this extremely Hilarious comedy short film by these beautiful girls and their two years old very funny brother. it's so funny grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

You guys should be creative. It's too drab for a watch. I wouldn't want to say I wasted my mb because it might hurt someone. It's not good enough at all.

1 Like

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by bigtt76(f): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rubbish! Which kain hehe Ace of Spade.... Na cheap gegemu deals guy drink nansense
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by bigtt76(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na Nigeria e happen for Cheveron drive Lekki!

malcom2x:
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by ALAYORMII: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
malcom2x:

Tell Mii one sane country where this could have taken place and the guy involved will still go on social media to broadcast it to the world??

1 Like

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by Lanceslot(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
kokoA:
People are different sha. I drive better when I am high.
Same here... My guys respect me for that.
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God for ur brother's life
Again he is lucky its a Benz he was driving,cos 130kmph is just a very regular speed on Benz with the ABS,ESP,BAS fully functional,I do 130kmph regularly and can go back to 0 in a sudden interference
I guess u actually mean 130mph cos I believe its what the W204 should have on the cluster

Now leaving a Benz after this narrow escape to a Range?hmmm

if he is truly boxed up and still live same life,his best bet should be a G55

2 Likes

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank God for ur brother's life
Again he is lucky its a Benz he was driving,cos 130kmph is just a very regular speed on Benz with the ABS,ESP,BAS fully functional,I do 130kmph regularly and can go back to 0 in a sudden interference
I guess u actually mean 130mph cos I believe its what the W204 should have on the cluster

Now leaving a Benz after this narrow escape to a Range?hmmm

if he is truly boxed up and still live same life,his best bet should be a G55

1 Like

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by bellotaofeek: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
kokoA:

When High or tipsy?
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by chuksdavid28(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
kokoA:
u wer Refering to a wheel-barrow rite undecided
kokoA:
u wer Refering to a wheel-barrow rite
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by Folaoladapo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
if you like replace it with Napep.
we thank God for your life!!!
watch and pray, you might not be lucky next time.
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by balogundayo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
donbenie:
All you need is a certain blood alcohol content to become impaired,whether it's Vodka or not is immaterial..

Impaired not insane.... Get it right
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by balogundayo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
RapportNaija:

Biko na investor BJ be that oh, rich baskard

You hit it on the head...hushpuppi is a perfect example of Fake turn real....blessed hustle
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by balogundayo(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2017
donbenie:
True,but any IRRESPONSIBLE 1diot can also cause one..if you are driving drunk at 130km you're looking for trouble..
With this kind of irresponsibility no wonder Nigeria has the second worst accident rate in the World..

Backup with your source...
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by balogundayo(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2017
donbenie:
Let him keep up with the Ace Of Spades,next time it might not be just the Benz that needs replacing..hope he has enough in the Bank to replace a life..

You see in life we all can't be the same... You choose to see negativity... I don't... Why mention me?? As if someone lived and never died... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by soyemi(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Do we still have EFCC in this country? Idiots wasting money
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by okooyinbo(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2017
snthesis:

abeg, leave tori... wat did u do wit yur youth

At least we did not go about duping people, or disrespecting people anyhow.
We were just docile nonetheless, because we did not have the opportunity of a knowledge society made possible through the invention of the internet.

Alcohol is bad. It is bad for your health. And driving under the influence is a terrible thing, because you are not only endangering your own life, but that of other people using the road. If you don't know that in this internet age, then I am sorry for you.

Next question!

1 Like

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by crackhouse(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2017
ALAYORMII:
He should be arrested for drunk driving

No law in Nigeria
True talk. He should be traced and arrested by frsc for drunk driving.....and he was even bragging that he got a range the next day. Nonsense.
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by donbenie(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2017
balogundayo:

You see in life we all can't be the same... You choose to see negativity... I don't... Why mention me?? As if someone lived and never died... undecided undecided undecided
I choose to see IRRESPONSIBILITY and CARELESSNESS..We all live and die but an irresponsible act can send you to an early grave.. granted you may not care,but you might just be taking OTHERS who cares about their lives with you too..

1 Like

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by donbenie(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2017
balogundayo:

Impaired not insane.... Get it right
Hahaha,so we're dancing around the meaning of IMPAIRED;to be mentally and physically unfit) according to the WordWeb English dictionary..in other words an inability to make the right physical and mental judgement as the situation may warrant which obviously can lead to tragedies of this nature..

1 Like

Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by donbenie(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by malcom2x(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Tell Mii one sane country where this could have taken place and the guy involved will still go on social media to broadcast it to the world??

Investor bj stays in Malaysia
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by newmusic: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
...if someone can get so high on Ace of Spade, ordinary champagne to the extent of having accident, I don't think that person has tasted alcohol before. Champagne don't really have alcohol, when it's not vodka, whiskey, brandy , rum etc. The guy no sabi drink...
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by ArcToyin(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
kokoA:
Congratulation
Re: Man High On 'Ace Of Spades' Bashes His Car While Returning From A Club. Photo by balogundayo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) / Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.