Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (100423 Views)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Empiree: 4:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:
Oboy the pimples no be here oh

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I even tried using bleaching cream but oboy skin no gree turn yellow ohhh.

So please if you have any good skin Care product you can comment below.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me
you have been advised to maintain cleanliness and watch your face. Apply lime or lemon on your face at night and sleep on it. In the morning when you wake up, apply it again for 30mins and watch it off. Thank me later.

Avoid greezy food, nuts etc. Forget about those orthodox skin care.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work.

I have sleepless nights because of this. It itches me so badly. Note I don't pluck it.

Please help me

See a dermatologist. These home remedies work for certain types of skin. Yours looks oily and there are probably some hormonal issues. Use mild soap - like bar soap, or better, use a hot water to wash every night. Just take a towel deeper in hot water and gently pat the affected areas.

You can clean the affected areas with cotton wool dipped iodine to avoid further infection.

If you are a teen just wait for it to clear when you reach 20 grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by freemile2ru: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me
Hey man, I am a living testimony of what u are going through. The truth is , this things can be aggravated when u feel depressed about it and the funny thing is when it eventually goes, u won't even notice. U will just feel that all the worries u feel when it was there isn't worth it. I battled with it for over 16 years and I can very well relate. The exact type u have. The yellow head own. My advice, go to a skin clinic do test and use what ever they give u. Stop using all this try this and try that. It will only damage things more and make get more depressed. Channel ur energy to more productive things in life and try to build your confidence with it because if it hurts ur self esteem now, u will still be paying for it after it has goon. But if u pull through it strongly, u will surely become a better person. But the good news is, it will surely go away probably in ur mid or late 20s

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Elfaris(m): 5:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me
Go and buy Nixoderm. It's like a face mask when applied and you get that hot sensation.. it should work for you.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2017
First off, your pimples are Acne, and look infected, so Stop touching them apart from Washing with a mild face wash. Second, If you can, see a dermatologist, you may need a long term course of antibiotics to treat the Acne from within, not just Topically. If you can avoid oily foods as much as possible like ground nuts, sugary foods too, eat more vegetables and drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses a day, stop Soft drinks. Two thinks I'll recommend if you can afford them are Aloe Face wash and Propolis Cream. These contain Aloe vera and Bee Propolis and will take care of the inflammation and heal the scars. If you need more guidance on how to live a Healtheir llifestyle for your Acne, get into My Healthy Living Support group on Facebook( its absolutely free) Click the link in my bio to get in touch

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by sammysunny88: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please
. Contact me via whatsapp for cure. I have a natural, pure and curative herbal product called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) from China that cure any kind of dermatitis from internal to external it doesnt matter how long or chronic it is. If you want to cure any kind of dermatitis, the internal part must be first of all put into consideration and that is what this product does. It cure from internal to external part. This product has no side effect because they are pure herbs and the efficacy are highly guarantee. Though, the treatment is a bit expensive but the result worth it. 0/8/06:8;8?03/3/8/6
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by bozoforce: 6:39am On Jun 11, 2017
chairman please visit a dermatologist. stop asking ignorant people for help. if you keep using assorted products and unknown "organic "solutions you will cause more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by orjaha(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2017
be taking coconut oil and eat a lot of fruits that it's how fought mine
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Yuneehk(f): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2017
Irunnia:
where i go find the soap
Any supermarket around you. It's scarce but if you keep looking, you might find it.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Blaqsmith(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

My mom usually tells me that she had it worse than that when she was a teenager

But me I no mind sha

Mine is just like yours. Went to see a Doctor several times and they kept telling me the thing would leave when I get more matured. I am 22.

These are some of the things they recommend for me and I can say they are working. You can try them out too.;

Watch your face with Dettol soap every morning and and when you want to go to bed in the night.
After washing, apply the concentrated Dettol liquid antiseptic to your face. this hurts a bit.
Get doxycline hyclate and use one capsule every four hours.
Do not apply any cream to the face except it's recommended by the doc.
also, maintain a very good hygiene.
good luck.
ps:dont be too worried about it. like your mum said, it will leave when your hormones get stronger to combat it
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by heysquare(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2017
bros just try Close Up toothpaste tonight to wash ur face before going to bed and see wonder d following morning. Close Up red gel oo!
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by olujastro: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2017
@militude Forget all other recommendations here and simply buy Neo Medrol. It works wonders for bumps, pimples, etc. Thank me later.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by ademega(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me
Use tetracycline 2 in the morning, two in the night for 7 days. when I was growing up, I was a fine guy that my elder sisters love to take out because of my handsomeness, suddenly I was dejected and I don't even feel like going out again. I thought evil people were jealous of my beauty then they pure pimples on my face and neck.
Know this.. This is not a disease and there is time for everything on earth. This is the time for the pimples.
So, a family friend pity me and just asked me to use tetracycline for 7days. I can tell u that was the end up till today. I think it reduces the excessive oil
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Princedunga1(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Der are many medical for it just apply any one u see u Neva can tell wic we work
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by judgedredd22(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me

from here you can gain better understanding and make necessary adjustments. Have in mind that anything you see on your skin comes from the inside, clean your inside and you clean your skin... topical applications usually do not work well.

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Rockite2: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Militude post=57388696]Oboy the pimples no be here oh

Please help me
I have a solution for u, chat m up
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Rockite2: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
chat me up, I have a solution for u
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Reference(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Pimples are not boils so they have little to do with the skin but what is going on in your blood stream. Battering your skin with medications will do little but long term damage to your kidneys (as they need your skin to carry part of the load of detoxification). Your best bet will be to do a hormonal study of your body to find out what is not in balance, what is causing the stress (as it could be symptoms of a deeper problem) and whether it is a temporary thing which will self correct with age (as most of them do). If not your doc will probably give you steroids (equally dangerous with long term use). The key here is enlightenment. Get your family and pals to understand the human body and its many foibles and they will get to accept the situation you find yourself. The biggest threat to your health and life is your mind. Never let positivity drop.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Reference(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Rockite2 post=57405972][/quote]

Better stop. Your kidneys are probably maxed out and could begin to fail. Get to see a proper doctor, a dermatologist who will find out EXACTLY what is happening. People have lost their lives on wrong assumptions/self medication.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by naijafox(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me

op, go to a well recognized pharmacy and buy Neo-medrol
thank me later

Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me

Pls Op, ignore most of the insensitive comments here. You're a strong man for seeking help.

I will suggest that you take the antibiotic Erythromycin 500mg tablet to be taken every 12 hours. After a week of administration give me a feedback.
You should also consider applying Neomedrol (or the cheaper Neopresol) to the skin.

I hope this helps.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
it's a sign of pubity when you grow up like me and begin to fuvk a lot of women your pimples will disappear. and stop! eating all that fried food and nuts grin trust me i know!
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Ikville(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

...I have been suffering from this skin disease from the past 5 years now I have tried all kinds of skin Care product but seems not to work...

Wot u have is not pimples. So stop self medication & do something u have not done before....consult a reputable dermatologist
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

Please help me

Most of them look ripe.

I went through same as an adolescent.

1. Don't pick them.

2. Wash your face often with soapy water.

3. Wash bedsheets and pillow case often.

4. Take a toothpick and dip into antiseptic liquid like dettol, use it to open the ripe ones.

5. Wash face with antiseptic soap like Premier cool.

Your face cannot remain that way.

I bought Neomedrol and other costly liquids tire yet no way till i outgrew that stage of life. Dont waste money on creamz.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by lenientbaba: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2017
my guy send me mail u nothing to worry
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by TrumpDonald2: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Be cleean! Replace your pillowcase and bedsheets.
That looks like an after shave rash. He's probably using a blunt shaving stick.
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2017
clefstone:
are u Nupe?
no
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2017
AjiChris:
you mean 4 snacks or which 1
Yea. Mix in water and apply d paste to ur face. Wash ur face first though
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by phollybee(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2017
Go and buy Acne away
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Militude:

My mom usually tells me that she had it worse than that when she was a teenager

But me I no mind sha

You ae also contributing by using different products ..also learn to keep your hands away from your face... Endeavour to do a face towel steam every night .

most importantly visit a dermatologist.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUTH DERMATOLOGISTS ...NO MATTER WHAT NA LIE SAY D NO GOTREAT THIS FACE.THEY HAVE SEEN WORSE AND TREATED THEM
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
bizme:

Pls Op, ignore most of the insensitive comments here. You're a strong man for seeking help.

I will suggest that you take the antibiotic Erythromycin 500mg tablet to be taken every 12 hours. After a week of administration give me a feedback.
You should also consider applying Neomedrol (or the cheaper Neopresol) to the skin.

I hope this helps.

Ethro what .... No abeg let him visit a dermatologist first .please mine was worse and in two weeks it started clearing ..I didn't spend up to 10ksef
Re: Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS by Ekeseges(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
I suggest the best treatment is diet. Avoid fatty foods esp peanut and fried foods. Drink lots of water. Put ur mind off the pimples and pray. U would get good results.all those telling u to buy this and that is a waste of money. Wash ur face often and powder

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.