Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online (92335 Views)

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by mayree2t9(f): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This is exactly why my first date with any woman is to take her swimming..

These are my reasons;

-The water will wash away her makeup and reveal her natural face...

-I can ascertain her true assets.... No push-up bras or yansh pads.

-From the way she reacts to the water, you can tell if she has a marine spirit

-Lastly, I can tap current like crazy...just incase she doesn't let me debbé at the end of the day.

My brother u never jam!...there are makeups dat even wen a lady dives into d red sea it won't get off
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by uncleade(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2017
nobody is bound to be ugly, today, born ugly and remain ugly is just a matter of choice.
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by ashawopikin(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2017
This one weak me

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by sharpwriter(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Dimples129:

I'll give you my trick:

Mix:

1 tea spoon of honey and 1 tea spoon of sugar and squeeze fresh lemon on top. Mix it all and apply it to your face and rub it in gently. The sugar works as exfoliating and the lemon and honey disinfect the skin. Let it dry and wash it off.

Next:

Mix honey, natural yogurt and porridge in a bowl and apply to face and let it dry. Mixture should be paste like so keep adding the porridge to firm the mixture. Do this every other day and enjoy soft, smooth, and glowing skin.

I saw the results within 2 days and my face hasn't gone back to dry and rashes since. You could stop using it for weeks after and your skin will still be beautiful and when you notice it coming back just do it again.

Picture of porridge
wetin be "natural yoghurt"?....
Is using honey,yoghurt and porridge part of first process above or a different method entirely?
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by ashawopikin(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Dimples129:

I'll give you my trick:

Mix:

1 tea spoon of honey and 1 tea spoon of sugar and squeeze fresh lemon on top. Mix it all and apply it to your face and rub it in gently. The sugar works as exfoliating and the lemon and honey disinfect the skin. Let it dry and wash it off.

Next:

Mix honey, natural yogurt and porridge in a bowl and apply to face and let it dry. Mixture should be paste like so keep adding the porridge to firm the mixture. Do this every other day and enjoy soft, smooth, and glowing skin.

I saw the results within 2 days and my face hasn't gone back to dry and rashes since. You could stop using it for weeks after and your skin will still be beautiful and when you notice it coming back just do it again.

Picture of porridge
Na wa o ladies una dey try, when i hear porridge i think say na yam porridge, until i c d picture of quacker oats

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Ruggedfitness: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2017
sharpwriter:

You mean juice from ripe pawpaw?

Not actually, the pawpaw itself....

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Ruggedfitness: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2017
2shure:
Abegi
Na by sponge No use sponge wash your face. Im sure your bedspread and pillow case wud be so dirty.
If u have pimples Let it die naturally Na by pawpaw and sponge.
No baff well. Wen u have enzema And skin disease
U wee know tk baff well. Be folowing wat u read in foreign article.
Fool. When africa is hot .dusty and dirty, U say no use sponge baff for nite
Bevause pmples go grow for dic abi.

Africa is very hot and that is why we avoid the sun at any chance we get..

Africa is very dusty and dirty and that is why I advice my subscribers to bathe 3 times a day..

Don't insult me. I don''t bring anything I read in any foreign article.. It all comes from my experience and research..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Ruggedfitness: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
geekybabe:

What fruit is dat?

Pawpaw
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by fasterwell(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2017
zarakay:
Wow...thank God for makeup
Are you seriously thanking God for the sin of deception?

The Spiritual name for makeup is DECEPTION

We can all see it on the pic
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Solumtoonna(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Tnx,but no tnx.
lol, ok
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This is exactly why my first date with any woman is to take her swimming..

These are my reasons;

-The water will wash away her makeup and reveal her natural face...

-I can ascertain her true assets.... No push-up bras or yansh pads.

-From the way she reacts to the water, you can tell if she has a marine spirit

-Lastly, I can tap current like crazy...just incase she doesn't let me debbé at the end of the day.

Are you the teacher of Einstein?

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by opey112(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Young03:
See open teeth like express
You are wicked!!!
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by fabienjoe: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Looks more like airbrushing of same picture to me. Is it possible to replicate a facial expression? Look at the lips...exactly same position in both pictures...the hair, the cheeks..all identical....But what do I know..

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Gbangbalicious: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
any babe wey I newly meet our first date go be to hang out at a poolside and we must end up swimming. lemme come and see how I will not see whether there is corruption going on or not.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by beejaay: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Dimples129:

I'll give you my trick:

Mix:

Next:

Picture of porridge
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Tex42(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Oh god! ... EFCC, DSS... Just come to our aide, this fraud is getting out of hand.
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by nedureubens(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
After God, fear Women...

This lady's make up transformation photo has got people talking as media users are still searching over the globe for her missing tribal marks. Lol

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/no-to-corruption-lady-make-over-photo.html?m=1

This is absolutely ludicrous and disheartening... I just can't feel myself no more!
#fear_women!!!

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
what?! shocked jeeeez! Atleast she has her own hair, i hate women who wear artificial hair, weave on or wig, that shiit smells horriblis! embarassed
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by eyizlive(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2017
That make-up artist is a LEGEND!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Mask Aye.
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
this lady is not ugly without make up. the problem is the condition of her skin. people should give priority to getting healthy skin rather than make up.
Treat all skin problems and hydrate properly
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2017
SKIPCY:
hahahaha..na u dey sell d smoke give am abi
lol see her mouth na
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Abagworo(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
She looked prettier before.
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by chubinwa(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2017
life of pretence. tnk God am nt allergic to glamorous looks
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Tobium1(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Spits on thread
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by enomakos(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2017
scam
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Nickymezor(f): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
lefulefu:

that lady b4 and after pix just weak me grin grin grin
imagine she and her guy enter shower together and water come wash all the paint comot for her face..na so the guy strong soldier go just fall grin
Na so smiley....M U na big scam smiley
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by softthings: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is criminal!
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
Na so smiley....M U na big scam smiley
haba me na scam?shocked.but i no wear makeup nashocked.
Re: Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online by olawuyi12(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / 'Human Satan' Slices Off Nose & Gets Horns Implanted Onto His Head (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.