Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch (2133 Views)

How To Switch Back To Old Yahoo Mail Classic / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! / Freeware Hotspot Billing Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by RAPHIU: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hello, anybody know any billing softwares that can be compatible with Iskratel SI2000 PSTN telephone switch very urgent. this is my mail raf_sunny@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by sendtodeji: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2010
I don't know much about this piece of hardware but you possibly can interface it with an Asterisk Switch (VoIP). There are several billing/rating software that interface with Asterisks. It all depends on your potential implementation. If I understand your specific implementation, I might be able to provide specific information as well.

Good luck.
Re: Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by RAPHIU: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2010
That for you respond. I understand that asterisk can work as a billing software. but the billing software i looking for has to be run on SQL server. so if you have any ideal on any billing SQL that can be integrate with my PSTN switch, please let me know.
Re: Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by sendtodeji: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
I haven't implemented any billing software with Asterisk on SQL Server but I think it can be done. However, the solution will have to be first thoroughly tested before before being rolled out to production. The eventual solution might make use of ODBC connection layer to SQL Server. You could also talk to the vendors to see how they can help you customize the application to your SQL Server requirements.

How about that?
Re: Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by RAPHIU: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
Thanks for your support, sure the SQL made use of ODBC connection. as we all know that not is impossible regard this our work, but left to me am not saying telling the vendor to integrate the SQL on the asterisk will not work but that seems to be developing a new innovation. if i may ask, are you a programmer of if you know of any.

Thanks
Re: Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by sendtodeji: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
You are welcome. I'm certainly not a programmer. If I may ask, does your company have a budget for this solution you are seeking? If yes, then I will suggest that you consider investigating big names in the B/OSS software. Visit www.tmcnet.com. You should be able to find some on there. My assumption is that you are probably going low-cost / do-it-yourself in-house development route. Which is why I suggested something along the line of Asterisks that is Open Source.
Re: Billing Software For Iskratel Si2000 Switch by akenzuaII(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
Billing software on a VOIP system that interface to an analogue or digital voice network?

I am sure a lot of budding programmers can help you - I can design one for you but I do not come cheap. What are your requirements, what is your current systems set-up? Why that particular model?

Talk of SQL servers and ODBC is confusing - please try not to confuse the terms.

SQL is a query language commonly used for Relational databases - and ODBC is Microsoft's baby, despite the name - serious programmers stay well clear.

It will not be cheap so do not believe false promises - its takes skilled programmers to develop real-time systems.

Oh and to answer your question - I havent a clue if a billing software exists.

(1) (Reply)

A+ Braindumps, Comptia A+ Certification Dumps / Comparison Between Crown Tank And TFV4 Tank / RE: Are You On The Dark Web?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.