Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Christians , Please What's Your Take On This - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This (12312 Views)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Christians!! Please Interpret Job12:5 Thank You :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

According to your stories , you are promiscuous ; so tell me why haven't you strengthened the bond in your relationships with sex ?
Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao
grin grin . Na innocent kweshon oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Here's a more interesting case : What if your man's tool becomes dysfunctional after marriage . You know , there are so many medical cases of a broken penis and all that due to dangerous sex positions .

What will you do ?
grin

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin . Na innocent kweshon oo
Laf wan wound me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
ilynem:

They can claim the Koran is "miraculous" if they like. I don't know their definition of a miracle but the fact something hasn't been translated into different languages doesn't make it a miracle. I have an English version on my phone so I don't even know what they are talking about.
Now I am talking about popularity. The Bible is way more popular and more read than any other book in the world. It is still compactable with today's society unlike the Koran. That's why the Muslims have to advocate for Sharia anywhere they dominate. Even in Nigeria, they still have heir Sharia courts in the law which honestly is a big joke in a circular country. Get my point miss?

pls educate me on what part of the bible is compatible with today is it the homophobia, rape, misogyny, or slavery. or the fact that women were not allowed to speak in churches which they do today btw.

disabled people, menstruating woman, not allowed in God's presence.remind me again how it is applicable today in totality. y'all just cherry pick the part that suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

When someone repeats ignorance intentionally
It is a problem.
Mandarin is more popular and spoken than English.
Educate yourself.

It doesnt butress your point.
You are now shifting goalpost from "brtish" to "colonial powers". I saw that.
Your point was britain took the bible to everyone.
Its a dull point.

So why did many colonial powers who were different from each other choose the bible over others?
The question falls back to you

Ignorance ^^^
I always tell you, read the bible for yourself.
Dont argue blindly.

Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Nah, its not irrelevant.
Ybcos in another decade or more, when the bible has spread in China,
People like u will claim it is the British that took the bible there. Or u will shift goal post and say it is "colonial powers"

This is why I hate talking to you. You are very foolish and always eager to call people ignorant. Mandarin has more native speakers but English is by far the most popular. You are just too dumb to know the difference.

I would have loved to respond to the rest of your but your stupidity has put me off.
Au Revoir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

It is a problem.
Educate yourself.

depends on how you look at it

https://blog.esl-languages.com/blog/esl/most-spoken-languages-world/

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

It is a problem.
Educate yourself.

It doesnt butress your point.
You are now shifting goalpost from "brtish" to "colonial powers". I saw that.
Your point was britain took the bible to everyone.
Its a dull point.

So why did many colonial powers who were different from each other choose the bible over others?
The question falls back to you

Ignorance ^^^
I always tell you, read the bible for yourself.
Dont argue blindly.

Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Nah, its not irrelevant.
Ybcos in another decade or more, when the bible has spread in China,
People like u will claim it is the British that took the bible there. Or u will shift goal post and say it is "colonial powers"

This is why I hate talking to you. You are very foolish and always eager to call people ignorant. Mandarin has more native speakers but English is by far the most popular. You are just too dumb to know the difference.

I would have loved to respond to the rest of your drivel but your stupidity has put me off.
Au Revoir.

3 Likes

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

It is a problem.
Educate yourself.

c.c felixomor

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

According to your stories , you are promiscuous ; so tell me why haven't you strengthened the bond in your relationships with sex ?

yeah, let's use one anecdotal exception as a rule and I don't know where I claimed to me married to any of them

like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about, this is not even an argument
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by felixomor: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

I would have loved to respond to the rest of your drivel but your stupidity has put me off.
Au Revoir.

Just listen to yourself.
Madarin has more speakers, but English is more popular.

Lmao grin

By the way, i wonder if u even knew about the number of mandarin speakers before today.

Anyway, as usual,
Cop out.
British ko, British ni

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
proudafrogal:

pls educate me on what part of the bible is compatible with today is it the homophobia, rape, misogyny, or slavery. or the fact that women were not allowed to speak in churches which they do today btw.

disabled people, menstruating woman, not allowed in God's presence.remind me again how it is applicable today in totality. y'all just cherry pick the part that suits you.
Your problem is lack of understanding of the Bible.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by felixomor: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
proudafrogal:

depends on how you look at it

https://blog.esl-languages.com/blog/esl/most-spoken-languages-world/

It doesn't depend.
Its clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
proudafrogal:

Bring these verses let's discuss them .
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by felixomor: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Bring these verses let's discuss them .

She will soon copy and paste them from one of those atheist blogs.
Once u see the cliche "misogyny, rape, slave etc"

Just know its copy and paste.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
felixomor:

Of course , where else will they source for help ? grin

Even when we explain those she will still remain intransigent about her views on them . Na their way .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by dalaman: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
ilynem:

They can claim the Koran is "miraculous" if they like. I don't know their definition of a miracle but the fact something hasn't been translated into different languages doesn't make it a miracle. I have an English version on my phone so I don't even know what they are talking about.
Now I am talking about popularity. The Bible is way more popular and more read than any other book in the world. It is still compactable with today's society unlike the Koran. That's why the Muslims have to advocate for Sharia anywhere they dominate. Even in Nigeria, they still have heir Sharia courts in the law which honestly is a big joke in a circular country. Get my point miss?

The bible is not compatible with today's societies. Christians unlike muslims do not believe in the bible and do not follow what it says, that is why it appears as if the bible is compatible with today's society. Muslims actually believe in the Koran and follow it's dictates more than christians. Christians just pick and chose what ever they want out of the bible. They interpret it any way they want that is why you'll see christians that are gay pastors, women pastors, etc.

Christians don't believe in the bible at all. They don't follow most of what it says.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 2:23am On Jun 15, 2017
dalaman:

The bible is not compatible with today's societies. Christians unlike muslims do not believe in the bible and do not follow what it says, that is why it appears as if the bible is compatible with today's society. Muslims actually believe in the Koran and follow it's dictates more than christians. Christians just pick and chose what ever they want out of the bible. They interpret it any way they want that is why you'll see christians that are gay pastors, women pastors, etc.

Christians don't believe in the bible at all. They don't follow most of what it says.
And this is coming from a Muslim? Hahahahahahaha. Please I am waiting for you to explain to me how it is you understand the Bible better than Christians.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by dalaman: 2:38am On Jun 15, 2017
ilynem:

And this is coming from a Muslim? Hahahahahahaha. Please I am waiting for you to explain to me how it is you understand the Bible better than Christians.

I don't need to be a christian to know that most christians don't follow the dictates of the bible compared to muslims. Take any issue you will find christians on both sides of the issue for and against. Including things that are supposed to be clear cut. There are now conventional gay preachers, women preaches etc even when the bible is clear that such is not supposed to be the case. For example many christians say that hell is figurative and not a firey place of eternal torture , many refuse to follow the clear teachings of the bible on divorce, the pacifism that Jesus promoted and taught is never followed by anybody. The bible teaches that christians shouldn't sue each other to court but who abides by that injunction? Most Christians don't believe in the bible and it's teachings, they just follow what ever it is their minds tell them unlike muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2017
felixomor:

It doesn't depend. Its clear enough.
you never accept you are wrong it's ok
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2017
felixomor:

sorry I read the bible and I discuss the bible with Christians. I don't have to copy and paste.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 15, 2017
ilynem:
Your problem is lack of understanding of the Bible.
you lack understanding of the Qur'an and you don't speak Arabic.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
proudafrogal:

you lack understanding of the Qur'an and you don't speak Arabic.
I have the Koran in English ma. And I never claimed to be an expert.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
dalaman:

I don't need to be a christian to know that most christians don't follow the dictates of the bible compared to muslims. Take any issue you will find christians on both sides of the issue for and against. Including things that are supposed to be clear cut. There are now conventional gay preachers, women preaches etc even when the bible is clear that such is not supposed to be the case. For example many christians say that hell is figurative and not a firey place of eternal torture , many refuse to follow the clear teachings of the bible on divorce, the pacifism that Jesus promoted and taught is never followed by anybody. The bible teaches that christians shouldn't sue each other to court but who abides by that injunction? Most Christians don't believe in the bible and it's teachings, they just follow what ever it is their minds tell them unlike muslims.
Ok.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by randomperson: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2017
dalaman:

EOD!!

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by randomperson: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course , where else will they source for help ? grin

Even when we explain those she will still remain intransigent about her views on them . Na their way .

What credible explanation have u people ever given.

I remember you justifying the murder of the Canaanites by saying Yahweh also killed the Israelites, as if two wrongs make a right.
If your explanations were sufficient, the arguments would have been redundant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
felixomor:

Just listen to yourself.
Madarin has more speakers, but English is more popular.

Lmao grin

By the way, i wonder if u even knew about the number of mandarin speakers before today.

Anyway, as usual,
Cop out.
British ko, British ni
You are nothing but a shameless oaf.
No wonder you are the poster-boy for idiocy on this board.

You are too proud to admit you were wrong. Does a person even need to use Google to realize that Mandarin cannot be as popular as English?
Would you recognize Mandarin if you heard two Nigerians speaking it?

And the oaf has has the temerity to insinuate that I did not know Mandarin before now, something that is learnt in secondary schools.

I know you always love to have the last word, so have at it. Give it you best shot because I won't respond to you again on this thread.

You are too stupidd to be real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by felixomor: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are nothing but a shameless oaf.
Hehehehe,
U are pained ba?
British ko British ni grin

Ranchhoddas:

No wonder you are the poster-boy for idiocy on this board.
Says the one popularly known as "3 idiots" on Nairaland grin
The joke is on u grin

Ranchhoddas:

You are too proud to admit you were wrong. Does a person even need to use Google to realize that Mandarin cannot be as popular as English?
Would you recognize Mandarin if you heard two Nigerians speaking it?
So "Nigeria" is the test of popularity ba?
LMAO
No wonder they called u that name. sad

Ranchhoddas:

And the oaf has has the temerity to insinuate that I did not know Mandarin before now, something that is learnt in secondary schools.
If u knew, u wont have spewed your "british" ignorance. grin
Take correction, Stop attempting medicine after death.

Ranchhoddas:

I know you always love to have the last word, so have at it. Give it you best shot because I won't respond to you again on this thread.
Mumudeen
I thought u said this before?
Oya receive sense!

Ranchhoddas:

You are too stupidd to be real.

Says the 3 idiots
LMAO grin
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2017
ilynem:

Romans 8:19.
When I was very religious, I loved quoting that verse.

What does it even mean? How long does a person have to wait before giving up or trying something else?

Check carefully, what answer you give to the question above would apply to Islam and every other religion that promises. goodies.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
ilynem:

Romans 8:19.

What does it even mean? How long does a person have to wait before giving up or trying something else?

Check carefully, what answer you give to the question above would apply to Islam and every other religion that promises goodies.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Check carefully, what answer you give to the question above would apply to Islam and every other religion that promises goodies.
Christians in Africa have been asleep too long. Hold on brother. You will be alive to witness the takeover. And then you will see the turn around in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
ilynem:

Christians in Africa have been asleep too long. Hold on brother. You will be alive to witness the takeover. And then you will see the turn around in Nigeria.
Very funny.

Can you tell me any country that has become great AS A RESULT of a Christian takeover?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

There Will Be Sex In Heaven! / My Apologies And A New Appointment / Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.