Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (4066 Views)

A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Chief Executive Officer of Miss Bikini International, actress and producer, Seyi Hunter, has her hands full at the moment.In spite of being at the brink of bringing to us, once again, the ever-scintillating Miss Bikini pageant, which is billed for July 30, the alluring actress is floatinga sex Vlog.

According to the stunningand daring actress, the Nigerian society, and Africa, by extension, makes people to shy away from publicly talking about sex. She believes it is high time someone took the bull by the horn by coming out publicly to talk about sex and how to pleasurably derive ultimate satisfaction from it,, usingall means possible.In an exclusive chat withPotpourri,Seyi revealed plans to create an online platform taggedSeyi Hunter Uncensored, where she would publicly teach ladies how to achieve sexual satisfaction in their various relationships.“Someone has to talk about it; being Nigerians, it’s in our nature to shy away from sexual matters, and it’s affecting so many relationships and marriages. Some people have been together for years and yethave never been sexually satisfied, while some do not enjoy themselves at all. I know a couple of women who have never experienced orgasm in their lives. These reasons and many more, are why I’ve decided to embark onthis journey of opening a sex Vlog. It’s going to be interactive. People can send in mails to talk about their sexual lives. And an expert will be brought in to teach people things they know but do not practice.My aim is to bring sexual pleasure and satisfaction to every home. To me, having sex without experiencing orgasm is a waste of time and missing out on some real joy of living,” she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/sex-without-orgasm-waste-time-seyi-hunter/

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by honeymihxz(f): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by babyfaceafrica: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2017
Lolz
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by zarakay(f): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by GloriaNinja(f): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
undecided BASELESS THREAD
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by carzola(m): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Ones a Nigerian girl
See orgasm in a
Headline she will
Jump into the thread..

Dear Nigerian guys
Learn to satisfy this
Girl. . They are becoming
Too desperate.. I hv a married
Ex.. That still comes to me to
Make her cum.. I'm wondering
If her husband's d... Is for fancy

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by 0b100100111: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
Ones a Nigerian girl
See orgasm in a
Headline she will
Jump into the thread..

Dear Nigerian guys
Learn to satisfy this
Girl. . They are becoming
Too desperate.. I hv a married
Ex.. That still comes to me to
Make her cum.. I'm wondering
If her husband's d... Is for fancy

You fvcking a married woman and proud of it

Anyways, what goes around, comes around!

10 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by ShakurMY(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided BASELESS THREAD

Exactly, that's what she is saying. Don't shy away from sex talk, it's really necessary.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by uboma(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2017
I agree.

A man is wired to ejaculate quicker than a woman.

hence it takes the right skills and patience to make a woman cum.

So a man who only satisfies himself without considering the feelings of his woman hasn't treated her well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Garrirevenge(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Terrible.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2017
To cum is good but not always.............. I love a quickie sex, I can have like 3 a day with my husband during weekends not to satisfy myself but to drain him of sexual energy gringrin................................. Since the day my bestie told me how her manfriend stopped having sex with her, simply because his wife was always draining him of sexual energy ........... Since then I've been finishing my hubby with quickies esp weekends and he loves it like #crazy and it gives me joy to hear him tell his friends that ' during courtship I was always begging my wife for sex but now that I f+ck her good , she is now addicted to me' not knowing my missiongrin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh shocked shocked shocked today is Sunday, Forgive me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2017
That is true. IDK about people who never experienced orgasm at all though, but there are other reasons why some people don't experience orgasm every single time they have sex. The body reactions are different. Once some people have that one orgasm for the day or whatever, it's game over, they shut down & lose interest in sex for the time- being, which means the next few rounds are a colossal waste of time. Because whatever you do afterwards, will not turn them on. Period.

The female vagina is a very sensitive spot. After an orgasm, it is left kinda feeling like how I'd imagine an electrocution must feel like- numb but also tender. How some women manage to have multiple orgasms in a row is a mystery to me. I'd be scared of having vagina paralysis grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by MissRaine69(f): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Shows how little she knows about sex!
There are no set rules regarding sex and it's not mandatory to have an orgasm if you have sex just to achieve one then you fall into the same category as this non expert.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
To cum is good but not always.............. I love a quickie sex, I can have like 3 a day with my husband during weekends not to satisfy myself but to drain him of sexual energy gringrin................................. Since the day my bestie told me how her manfriend stopped having sex with her, simply because his wife was always draining him of sexual energy ........... Since then I've been finishing my hubby with quickies esp weekends and he loves it like #crazy and it gives me joy to hear him tell his friends that ' during courtship I was always begging my wife for sex but now that I f+ck her good , she is now addicted to me' not knowing my missiongrin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh shocked shocked shocked today is Sunday, Forgive me
Smart woman. You must be from Anambra. Their women are smart.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:
That is true. IDK about people who never experienced orgasm at all though, but there are other reasons why some people don't experience orgasm every single time they have sex. The body reactions are different. Once some people have that one orgasm for the day or whatever, it's game over, they shut down & lose interest in sex for the time- being, which means the next few rounds are a colossal waste of time. Because whatever you do afterwards, will not turn them on. Period.

The female vagina is a very sensitive spot. After an orgasm, it is left kinda feeling like how I'd imagine an electrocution must feel like- numb but also tender. How some women manage to have multiple orgasms in a row is a mystery to me. I'd be scared of having vagina paralysis grin

Women are multi orgasmic being, anyway it depends on the man who understands the art of love making.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2017
supereagle:

Women are multi orgasmic being, anyway it depends on the man who understands the art of love making.

I don't doubt that but like I said, everybody is different. To some, it wouldn't matter how good he is in bed, if there body is uninterested, then the body is uninterested. & nothing will change that. Instead, it'll be more of an irritation
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't doubt that but like I said, everybody is different. To some, it wouldn't matter how good he is in bed, if there body is uninterested, then the body is uninterested. & nothing will change that. Instead, it'll be more of an irritation
Then, the woman is sick, she needs medical care.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2017
supereagle:

Then, the woman is sick, she needs medical care.

It's not about being sick, people are simply not wired the same way.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not about being sick, people are simply not wired the same way.

My friend someone said there's no frigid woman, it is just the man that's not skilled in bringing out the best out of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by carzola(m): 9:30am On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:

You fvcking a married woman and proud of it

Anyways, what goes around, comes around!
it cant come around if I dont get married... I guess you didn't see that

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

During orgasm, energies are given off in the astral. Everyone needs to channel these energies back to him or herself. In the light of this forefathers discovered herbs to help in this and it's safer than using chemical enhancements of today.

Before now, whenever a girl came visiting, she would want sex like 3 times in 24 hours. But I would do it once and would be angry. Then a certain herbs were recommended. If I take it today, I would act like a pro for the next four day because there would be upsurge of my urgeand energy. Later she surrendered, and wanted it like once in two days. Adapting to that was easy because that was my initial demand.

On a normal note, if my body state is okay, performance will be enhanced. People have latent illnesses and they won't know until the symptoms become evident. If I would have malaria tomorrow I would know today, and treat it. Malaria is very common with me: they say it's because of my AA genotype.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
supereagle:

My friend someone said there's no frigid woman, it is just the man that's not skilled in bringing out the best out of the woman.

Where does rigidity enter in this discussion? Women are not wired like men when it comes to sex, not physically, emotionally or even psychologically. So it doesn't matter what "skills" he thinks he has, nothing will make her interested in sex if she doesn't feel like having sex. Hence many are pros at faking orgasms & feigning headaches to avoid having sex. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the guy, it simply means she just doesn't feel like it at that particular moment & there is nothing you can do about it. Nada. Sex is more than just a physical experience for most women, many things should align before our bodies could respond sexually. Many things play a role eg.hormones etc.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by ikp120(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2017
supereagle:

Are you arguing with that one? She is just trying to justify the fact that she has never had an orgasm in her life. She no wan accept that her bf or ex no dey good for bed. Lol

Na her type dey fake orgasm upandan. Lol
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

During orgasm, energies are given off in the astral. Everyone needs to channel these energies back to him or herself. In the light of this forefathers discovered herbs to help in this and it's safer than using chemical enhancements of today.

Before now, whenever a girl came visiting, she would want sex like 3 times in 24 hours. But I would do it once and would be angry. Then a certain herbs were recommended. If I take it today, I would act like a pro for the next four day because there would be upsurge of my urgeand energy. Later she surrendered, and wanted it like once in two days. Adapting to that was easy because that was my initial demand.

On a normal note, if my body state is okay, performance will be enhanced. People have latent illnesses and they won't know until the symptoms become evident. If I would have malaria tomorrow I would know today, and treat it. Malaria is very common with me: they say it's because of my AA genotype.

So in short, you also believe that the body goes through a "recovery" period or process after an orgasm?
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Where does rigidity enter in this discussion? Women are not wired like men when it comes to sex, not physically, emotionally or even psychologically. So it doesn't matter what "skills" he thinks he has, nothing will make her interested in sex if she doesn't feel like having sex. Hence many are pros at faking orgasms & feigning headaches to avoid having sex. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the guy, it simply means she just doesn't feel like it at that particular moment & there is nothing you can do about it. Nada. Sex is more than just a physical experience for most women, many things should align before our bodies could respond sexually. Many things play a role eg.hormones etc.

You should be in the church o undecided
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

You should be in the church o undecided

Why? I don't go to church. I'm one of those people that believe God is everywhere & not particularly at church.

Are you in church?
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

So in short, you also believe that the body goes through a "recovery" period or process after an orgasm?

Yes, there is a need for recovery. Not even in term of nutrients lost through fluids. Orgasm can be channeled to perform a certain magic; don't ask how I got to know that. For those who don't believe in metaphysics, my point will not be clear.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Why? I don't go to church. I'm one of those people that believe God is everywhere & not particularly at church.

Are you in church?

Lol. I will go later today to "fulfill all righteousness. "
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

Yes, there is a need for recovery. Not even in term of nutrients lost through fluids. Orgasm can be channeled to perform a certain magic; don't ask how I got to know that. For those who don't believe in metaphysics, my point will not be clear.

Lol, what kind of magic?
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

Lol. I will go later today to "fulfill all righteousness. "

Which church do you attend?
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, what kind of magic?

Emotional control of a woman or man with lesser aura than that of the conjurer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous / Most shocking fact about women (PHOTos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.