Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (47846 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.

I can't believe a girl wrote this trash. No offence.
I just can't understand why African women don't appreciate themselves and always play 2nd fiddle to men.
.dear op my boobs are sagged already but I'm still a virgin, so I really don't understand why u got all these from as sagged boobs or wide vagina isn't really cuz of an indecent life

stop being shallow

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by chiraqDemon(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
Well most feminists don't know that this is what gender equality means. They actually think it means women should be higher than men in all aspects of life. Look at their posts and u can deduce this same meaning from their articles and write ups. The op is right in what she is saying.

10 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:

How can one be submissive to someone she don't love?
It's totally impossible unless the submission will comes from fear or cos of money
And it is stated in the Bible that women should love their husbands although it isn't much emphasis is not place on it unlike men should love their wives cos it's mainly the men's duty to show care and God knows that woman desires naturally to be pampered(not spoilt)and men desires respect

Titus 2:4-5
And so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.
You do not understand me. Of course I know and I'm not naive that one has to love a man before she submits to him. You know within you that you love the man but he doesnt feel the love until you show it in submission..that's my point.

If many women understand the depth of being a wife only let alone knowing what it really means to submit, men's complain of the trouble women give them would reduce.

God knows what he's made and he has d best manual to whatever he created. A woman may love a man but the man doesn't truly feel it until its unwrapped thru submission. Its equivalent to how a woman doesn't feel loved until a man shows it in creating time and attention for her.

Unfortunately what men keep hearing after declaring his love openly for her is .."did you not see me as a troublesome person before you proposed to me?"... Its the worst hypertensive statement from the mouth of a loved woman I've ever heard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by FTrebirth(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2017
the op didn't deny anybody the basic human rights that are necessary for both sexes, so y'all NL "slay queens" should stop foaming in the mouth.

what i understand from her post is that women should stop comparing themselves with men because we're PHYSICALLY different. one is the fvcker, the other is the fvckee; and that body counts tell more on women than on men too. it's nobody's fault, it's nature.

i only need to look at a girl's body to estimate her sex value...it's not the same with men. some girls are barely 20 but they've had sex with more men than the number of bubblegums they've chewed...hence their fvck worth is equivalent to my grandma's.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2017
cruchenuti:

If you have sagged breast, I don't know what you are doing with your breast oh. Obviously lots of boiz have emmm.

Don't Quote me oh.

Have to quote you 'cause ignorance isn't an excuse. Breast sagging has nothing to do with promiscuity. I repeats, breast sagging has nothing to do with promiscuity. Have you seen any boosty lady with firm boob without the aid of silicon?, some sagged boobs are natural. Perhaps because they have weaker breast. Not to add the fact that once a lady puts to bed her boob sags, this still has nothing to do with promiscuity.

The op should create a balance in criticism instead of castigating the female folks and praising their male counterpart. The hypocrisy and ignorance in her write-up is alarming.

17 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
I guess they dont but I guess the op is trying to argue against feminism ( which is the idea that females should challenge stereotypes and break into men's world)
I guess the op is trying to state that it can't be possible since man and woman are different in many ways
But you get the picture
I know right.. its annoying the way they go about opening threads about gender equality and feminism..

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
Have to quote you 'cause ignorance isn't an excuse. Breast sagging has nothing to do with promiscuity. I repeats, breast sagging has nothing to do with promiscuity. Have you seen any boosty lady with firm boob without the aid of silicon?, some sagged boobs are natural. Perhaps because they have weaker breast. Not to add the fact that once a lady puts to bed her boob sags, this still has nothing to do with promiscuity.

The op should create a balance in criticism instead of castigating the female folks and praising their male counterpart. The hypocrisy and ignorance in her write-up is alarming.

Why you dey vex nah? you know nothing you say will stop guys from making fun of Olympus has fallen kinda breast, so don't bother. Weaker breast or not. Nothing anyone can do about it.

As a guy, if i have a 2.5 inch dick. You have no story to tell oh. Girls will go their way when they find out without even looking at you twice.

You just day vex cuz you be woman. Its understandable.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dimples129:

I hope all the praise you get from the men on this thread puts money in you're account because you just sold out on the female race including your daughters.

Hello ma, I just sent money to her account. Plizz put down your account number too. thanks

5 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP if i were you, I will just close the thread and call it a day. Everyone its entitled to their opinion. No time for drama.

Someone even said she sold out the female Race. Lmao

All these unnecessary mentions and replies are not necessary.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.

You are so dumb it's hilarious grin

Are you sure you a girl? So you are telling me you know nothing about your body? Sagged breasts and wide vaginas is not the result of being promiscuous. You can have sagged breasts by losing weight, breastfeeding etc. The only thing than can widen a vagina is giving birth because your vagina is ELASTIC.

The funny thing is you think you are making sense but looooooool grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
cruchenuti:

Why you dey vex nah? you know nothing you say will stop guys from making fun of Olympus has fallen kinda breast, so don't bother. Weaker breast or not. Nothing anyone can do about it.

As a guy, if i have a 2.5 inch dick. You have no story to tell oh. Girls will go their way when they find out without even looking at you twice.

You just day vex cuz you be woman. Its understandable.
If you see big olympus has fallen you no go suck?.

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

Are you sure you a girl? So you are telling me you know nothing about your body? Sagged breasts and wide vaginas is not the result of being promiscuous. You can have sagged breasts by losing weight, breastfeeding etc. The only thing than can widen a vagina is giving birth because your vagina is ELASTIC.

Trust NL guys to shower her with praises like she was making sense.

12 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

Okay, thank you ma. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinions, That's my opinion and you just stated yours......AND IT'S APPRECIATED.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
cruchenuti:

OP if i were you, I will just close the thread and call it a day. Everyone its entitled to their opinion. No time for drama.

Someone even said she sold out the female Race. Lmao

All these unnecessary mentions and replies are not necessary.

I can't close it down o... I just enjoy seeing dramas caused by my thread... The feeling is just cool. I'm cooling off my head by creating some controversial threads and some are have hot brains by ready those threads... Isn't that cool?

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:

Don't mind them, they think they are smart but those guys are sooooooo dumb. I swear they are extremely easy to fool. I know exactly what to say for them to shower me with praises, the thing is they will be lies grin

And I am not as desperate as the girl grin and I also loooove using my brain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay, thank you ma. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinions, That's my opinion and you just stated yours......AND IT'S APPRECIATED.

There's a difference between OPINION abd FACT grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

There's a difference between OPINION abd FACT grin grin grin
Agreed.... Thank you ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by xynerise: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I want us to organise a debate for Nairalanders.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are welcome, we can't all be using our brains, there will always be some exceptions and that's OK wink

10 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by xynerise: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:

Can you run a debate ?

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
If you see big olympus has fallen you no go suck?.

Well, in all honesty. I won't. You know big sagged breast don't actually look good when there is no push-up bra to help it look fit.

There are actually lots of ladies with good looking breast, who don't even carry their shoulders high. So why would I go for the sagged one?

Besides. I have a question. Not related sha. If I deactivate my account on Nairaland. Can I recover it back later ? I want to deactivate my account.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can't close it down o... I just enjoy seeing dramas caused by my thread... The feeling is just cool. I'm cooling off my head by creating some controversial threads and some are have hot brains by ready those threads... Isn't that cool?

Lol, biko you sef like drama.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:

Can you run a debate ?
I don't get your question. Are you looking for who would run a debate?.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
cruchenuti:

Well, in all honesty. I won't. You know big sagged breast don't actually look good when there is no push-up bra to help it look fit.

There are actually lots of ladies with good looking breast, who don't even carry their shoulders high. So why would I go for the sagged one?

Besides. I have a question. Not related sha. If I deactivate my account on Nairaland. Can I recover it back later ? I want to deactivate my account.
You'll have to create another whenever you feel like it.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
You'll have to create another whenever you feel like it.

Aiit thanks. So this will be my last comment. smiley

Its nice knowing you by the way.

Please let me know when Kimbra finally gets married. So I can come to her wedding with gifts. Cheers
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by xynerise: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
I don't get your question. Are you looking for who would run a debate?.
Organize a debate or be a judge
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Novelistguy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op just trying to form troublesome and controversial but deep inside she's quiet and sweet.

Don't reply me @sexybbstar
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:

Organize a debate or be a judge
I depends on the subject of the debate.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by cooldood(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you for this. This is what gender equality ACTUALLY IS and what it fights for.

Unfortunately, this so called definition is not spelt out easily from the phrase;' gender equality', because most gals have now come to misinterpret it and are taking on their men, I don't blame them, cos they wont wait for any explanation of the meaning. Why not simply call it: "Equal Opportunities, rather than the equality shit.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by xynerise: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Benita27:
I depends on the subject of the debate.

The debaters should worry about that smiley

I will keep you posted wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tuscani: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Do you know that God is d most heartbroken being in the world? Look at what i mean... Just like God finds it hard to find an absolutely devoted Christian who dares to be different from the bandwagon around him, so do men find it difficult to find a devoted woman who dares to stay away from the general belief and influence of other women.

Some women will claim to love their husband but the bible never commanded them to love their man. I dont know what makes them think that its love he needs. Their command is to submit to and respect their man yet its the inverse that's happening in the world today..the man respects and almost submit to show his love for her which is fair and ok. But while he does that, she claims to love him. The question is did God ask you to love him? Submit he says. When a woman says she loves her man, sincerely it means nothing to d man, he just accepts it as his wife's manner of expression. But when she respects him, then he knows she loves him.

Op you're thinking properly and it will favour you greatly forever if you keep to it. Weldone! Women like you are scarce.
God bless you my brother, man needs honour respect submission

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:

I want us to organise a debate for Nairalanders.
That would be great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.