Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (47780 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by McBrooklyn(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Papiikush:

@Mcbrooklyn look closely. You will see the loophole grin

LOL... I'm on it, Bro... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by NairalandCS(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2017
I still dey wonder wetin sexybbstar do some pipu for the NL. undecided
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by DontCallMePale: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.

This entire post is trash. And that's me being generous. You sound soo ignorant. It doesn't even seem like you even know the first thing about gender equality.ignoramus

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Victornezzar: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
We don brutalize she and her fellow Nairaland slay girls cheesy

Even Lala sef come still silent them with this one.. Useless girl cheesy
Lala wicked oo grin
next time dey won't say rubbish again
But aderola15 shock me sha....took her as a responsible lady
neva knew she could join dat tout(I no call name) against 1 lady

5 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Op the 'Fs' are coming for you.

Worst of it; most are common house wives

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by amerimex(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
To d ladies feeling sold out and taking to lashings, pls do take some chill, the op view is clear, the gender equality clamour is been over hyped, and some expanciations necessitated op's write up.
The fact is equality does exist only on papers, in reality its all about survival of d fittest. And if both gender are equal, then there wont be any need for any clamour/ agitation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by doyinbaby(f): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2017
porozhniy:
I don't think the op set out to argue against equal opportunities for women.
The crux of her argument is; equal opportunities doesn't always amount to equal outcomes.
She simply uses the difference in the sexuality of both gender to drive home her point.

Men generally will not wife a perceived LovePeddler, that is why women tend to lie about their body count & virginity.
On the other hand, a man's sexual past doesn't seem to bother a lot of women as long as he is a resourced male.

That's why she wants young women to make better choices, cos the odds seems against them in the sexual market.
the truth is bitter...

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Deeldorado: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Dear Sexybbstar and nairalanders, gender equality is not about 'equality' between men and women, it's an advocacy for equal opportunities for
both men and women.

8 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tosyne2much(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lala wicked oo grin
next time dey won't say rubbish again
But aderola15 shock me sha....took her as a responsible lady
neva knew she could join dat tout(I no call name) against 1 lady
Seriously, I have been watching her and committee members parading every thread and section just to bash anyone that puts up a thread or comment of a contrary opinion against theirs.

I felt disappointed today when the lady started throwing tantrums against me. Though, she nitwit has been storming on my threads lately just to make derogatory comment while her cliq will give her assisting hands. I've been ignoring her for a very long time until I quoted her and made a subtle comment, and before I knew it, this lady began to call me derogatory names. Imagine, someone I hold in high respect that eve chose to be following her.

She really fumbled today and she embarrassed herself today and I'm glad she has been given a dose of paracetamol cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Deeldorado: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2017
DontCallMePale:

This entire post is trash. And that's me being generous. You sound soo ignorant. It doesn't even seem like you even know the first thing about gender equality. Ignoramus

I concur with you Bro except for the 'ignoramus' part.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by trumpclinton247: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2017
What have this generation gotten into...True women and men cant share EQUAL right....but these are companion and helper God gave to men.....Majority treat them like a Poo....you impregnate a woman...dump her went ahead to do same in the whole neighbour hood...claiming male superiority and ability to explore uncontrolled...leave ur kids ... the woman takes care of them Alone ...SINGLE PARENTING...the Lady you promise "I do"before the alter of the Lord...at age of forties you dump move ahead with fresh Lady ....leaving her in the middle of the sea?....knowing fully well that she is of age and probably wont find "i wanna grow with you"..they resort to kids they had as a means of finding something to live for daily while you cruise with your joystick...THESE are our fellow human being God gave us ....you are afraid that they might find a "Means of outliving the men usefulness " in their life...How i wish is POSSIBLE...they are hurting deep down inside ..like a knife plunged to endocadical layer of their heart asking God questions to no answers...midnight weeping and coming out at day time pretending to be strong for the sake of your abandoned children and not to seen as Defeated AND USED by the public but right deep they feel betrayed by whom they trusted...other single girls wnt to remain single because they are afraid of getting involve in such predicament their fellow friends saw themselves "No more diaries of how they visioned their knight in his shining armour that will come and whisk them away"cos they saw it as impossible .....then we feel they trying to feel equal to men..?.~>they want to adapt ..they want to find a way to survive cruelty of SOME men...WHICH I PRAY FOR ITS POSSIBLITY...they need To feel Alive AGAIN...BLACKS complains of discrimination from WHITES and try to evolve too...IGBOS cry because of marginalization from a country they once called A Home...It is only those that WORE the shoe knew where it pains them....The people at SAFE angle refuse negotiation and want always to be begged because they at the comfort ZONE....all of us are human created by GOD...and golden rule still remains "DO TO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE DONE UNTO U#....Let TRUE and HONEST Love reigns.cos We will ANSWER for all these at the LAST day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:
Dear Sexybbstar and nairalanders, gender equality is not about 'equality' between men and women, it's an advocacy for equal opportunities for
both men and women.

And the reason y it can't be possible is due to some of the points stated there.... The reason y gender Equality is been frowned at is mainly because of physical differences.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.
Correct. One of the criticism of op is that she lay more emphasis on the physical tributes forgetting that it goes beyond that.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Victornezzar: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Seriously, I have been watching her formed committee with other ladies parading every thread and section just to bash anyone that holds contrary against them.

I felt disappointed today when the lady started throwing tantrums against me. Though, she used to storm on my threads to make derogatory comment while her cliq will give her assisting hand. Imagine, someone I hold in high respect that I'm even following her.

She really fumbled today and she embarrassed herself.
we just av 2 deal with dat
kids parading as adults
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by micflo28(m): 12:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Trash.... gender equality is for your safety against the snares of some wicked men, stand against it and watch your rights trampled on. I am a man mind you, but I have got sisters to protect.

7 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Evaberry:

I can't believe a girl wrote this trash. No offence.
I just can't understand why African women don't appreciate themselves and always play 2nd fiddle to men.
.dear op my boobs are sagged already but I'm still a virgin, so I really don't understand why u got all these from as sagged boobs or wide vagina isn't really cuz of an indecent life

stop being shallow
grin grin This one na 70years old virgin..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you for this. This is what gender equality ACTUALLY IS and what it fights for.

In addition

Gender equity means fairness of treatment for women and men, according to their respective needs. This may include equal treatment or treatment that is different but which is considered equivalent in terms of rights, benefits, obligations and opportunities.

Gender equality does not require that girls and boys, or women and men, be the same, or that they be treated exactly alike.

There is no reason to drag down gender equality.

We already have gender equality

6 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by doyinbaby(f): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2017
The society quickly forgives a wayward man he moves on forgets his past and gets married ...... a wayward woman may live with the stigma for long .....infact she would have to relocate to another town if she wants to get married

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by menwongo(m): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
so are you telling me a girl of 19 with Dunlop slippers breast,wide pussy and have never given birth before is as a result of weight loss,or can the vigina lose its ELASTICITY naturally?,...can you please enlighten me,.I'm very curious cool
Lol.
Some breast Na apple breast, some Brest Na bottle Brest.
My brother which one you choose ooooo
Apple Brest Na standing fan, bottle Brest Na pillow ooooopo.
The two no d do the same work

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.
please post no bill grin

1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by hush15: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Do you know that God is d most heartbroken being in the world? Look at what i mean... Just like God finds it hard to find an absolutely devoted Christian who dares to be different from the bandwagon around him, so do men find it difficult to find a devoted woman who dares to stay away from the general belief and influence of other women.

Some women will claim to love their husband but the bible never commanded them to love their man. I dont know what makes them think that its love he needs. Their command is to submit to and respect their man yet its the inverse that's happening in the world today..the man respects and almost submit to show his love for her which is fair and ok. But while he does that, she claims to love him. The question is did God ask you to love him? Submit he says. When a woman says she loves her man, sincerely it means nothing to d man, he just accepts it as his wife's manner of expression. But when she respects him, then he knows she loves him.

Op you're thinking properly and it will favour you greatly forever if you keep to it. Weldone! Women like you are scarce.

Got to appreciate you because you being realistic and factual. A first for me from the norm. Once you understand this, you f should face less challenges in your marriage cos this gender issue is one of the biggest cause of divorce and breakups.

For the person trying to explain what gender equality means, I understand very well what it means but what is missing is the fact that God programmed us for different results. There is an expectation from a man and same for woman, so even when we faced with the same challenges or opportunities, we can never have the same output and because we vary in so many ways in gender perspectives, rights to will vary and the reason is simple, we designed differently.

For instance, there are some pains that a man can go through that a woman can't but when the man then gains, do you think he would be in the same pedestal with the woman and same thing for woman. To put things in perspective, we wore diffferently and such, our right to so many things in life cannot be equal. Women will have the advantage in some and the men will have the advantage in others and that's why we designed to compliment each other. Supporting each other in both our strengths and weakness.
Going against this will only lead to separation discord and chaos cos then everybody will only listen to themselves.

And we can all see the results in today's relationships, families, society. Break down of law and order, lack of regards for one another, moral decadence and so on.

So let's reason this well and stop this excuse for the trash we facing in our society

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

we just av 2 deal with dat
kids parading as adults
It's just funny that people who are not even up to your kid sister at home will open accounts on Nairaland and will begin to bash both old and young people for clearly expressing their views or opinions.

Just as you said, they are kids parading as adults

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Victornezzar: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's just funny that people who are not even up to your kid sister at home will open accounts on Nairaland and will begin to bash both old and young people for clearly expressing their views or opinions.

Just as you said, they are kids parading as adults
lol boss make i go sleep jare
goodnyt
dey would regret dis tin dey all did
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by DontCallMePale: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:

I concur with you Bro except for the 'ignoramus' part.

Okay maybe that was a little harsh lol
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by gokuu(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2017
What a dumb and uninformed post!

First, the writer totally fails to understand the Feminist argument. Women have never claimed to be exactly the same as men; they have simply asked to be treated with the same level of dignity and respect that men are generally treated with. They want to have an equal opportunity to reach their aspirations just as much as everyone.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the "sagged breasts" argument.

Second, what does capacity to "impregnate" have to do with equal opportunity in the workplace, or wherever?

I am particularly shocked that this post is coming from someone with the "f" suffix behind their name, who is supposed to be able to relate more to the female experience in patriarchal Nigeria.

Anyways, as Madeleine Albright would say; "there's a special place in hell for women who do not support other women"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
What has gender equality got to do with promiscuity?. For the fact that you think if a lady is wayward, sagged breast and wide vagina will be evident makes your write-up pathetic. Does a lady need to be wayward to have a sagged breast?. Are you also saying it's ok for a guy to mess himself up but if a lady does it's a crime?.

You mustn't create threads over anything you had the urge to. Some are senseless like this one.

The more I read it the more the stench of her slow thinking became repugnant, Lawd!!!

The wide vagina from promiscuity was the height of it, That child knows nothing. Saggy breast too!!? Na wa o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
menwongo:

Lol.
Some breast Na apple breast, some Brest Na bottle Brest.
My brother which one you choose ooooo
Apple Brest Na standing fan, bottle Brest Na pillow ooooopo.
The two no d do the same work
grin grin grin grin grin,I dey tell you bro..I done tire for these feminist children of nowadays....

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by TheUmbra: 12:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Melonny:
As you have said, let's appreciate our gender. I would like to point out what really GENDER EQUALITY is, Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured (genderequality.ie)
So, it doesn't mean men and women become the same, we should have access to same opportunities.

No one will deny you your right to education and the opportunity to succeed but maybe men will start taking you women seriously on gender equality thing when you start dominating fields like the army, fighting terror in the thick of sambisa forest, dominate the police force, heeding a distress call in the middle of the night with your bullet proof vest on because you're sure some daredevil criminals are Ak47-armed and are waiting to ambush you; dominating the fire service where you brave yourself up with your fake brazilian wig and embrace a burning building, or the construction industry that requires heavy manual lifting of tools and equipment.

But you all never complain when the female numbers are next to non-existent in these fields, but you raise dust on executive positions and start screaming your gender equality trash.

Fact is you all are greedy vultures trying to reap where you didn't sow.

Even the boundary in your village was carved out by the blood of your forefathers. The identity you have was sustained and preserved by fearless men of old who hid your great grandmothers in a safe cave while they charged to war to preserve their seeds. And you're here hiding in your little hut typing gender equality.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Adeboyefa:

2. While a man is allowed to marry several women and polyandry is a taboo in most parts of the world, a woman would always know her own child apart from a stepchild . How can a child I didn't carry in my womb be mine ? This fact compensates a woman for the labour pains and the pains of male infidelity and explains why society is stricter on unfaithful wives than unfaithful husbands. Also, it explains why children bear their fathers' surnames . The mother is sure of the maternity of the child so let us use the surname to reassure the father.
There are exceptions to the woman not sure h of the father of the child. It's on this assumption that most persons make that they find it difficult to believe when a raped lady says she's pregnant. The society are very quick to condemn promiscuous woman but relax towards the men . They even quote Bible passages to buttress their point and back it up with archaic culture but they fail to understand that same bible is against infidelity. They don't frown when men commit such act but they forgot that same God they call on hates fornication with passion. It's this menace that has being pushing for feminism. Ask feminist whether they actually love being called that way if things were done the right way and their consequences for action, most of them will say no. Until society learn to do the right thing, feminism will spread like fire. Women can't do without men same with men. They need each other ,they both have their strength capacity so why should one be favoured more? Why should sex organ be used as a yardstick to measure the capacity of both genders? Was God foolish when he gave them brain? If most men were responsible, would we be will be seeing the likes of Evans on TV? Wouldn't it bring shame to the head of the home for not training the child well.?

5 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tiger28: 1:02am On Jun 20, 2017
My greatest observation is that most of these gender equality movement ppl are lesbians but the media won't tell you that. These are lesbians masquerading as female movement, don't even believe when they are married ,it's a ruse. Their main intention is to destabilize the sacred male/female /children structure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by gokuu(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Exactly what I was trying to wrap my head around. This OP is probably from the 12th century, such a crude post!

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Jackossky(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
What has gender equality got to do with promiscuity?. For the fact that you think if a lady is wayward, sagged breast and wide vagina will be evident makes your write-up pathetic. Does a lady need to be wayward to have a sagged breast?. Are you also saying it's ok for a guy to mess himself up but if a lady does it's a crime?.

You mustn't create threads over anything you had the urge to. Some are senseless like this one.

I was expecting someone like you to comment.

You just won't accept.So, because a man is licentious,you think a woman should follow suit right?

Heheheh
A great writer once said,women do not only want equality
Surreptitiously, they crave for superiority .

Op,I laud your wisdom.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.