Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality (47779 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
Something to massage men's ego, even the broke and ugly ones will be so happy reading this grin
i tot u were sensible. Am disapointed.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:57am On Jun 20, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
so are you telling me a girl of 19 with Dunlop slippers breast,wide pussy and have never given birth before is as a result of weight loss,or can the vigina lose its ELASTICITY naturally?,...can you please enlighten me,.I'm very curious cool
dat girl is senseless

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Deeldorado: 1:57am On Jun 20, 2017
menwongo:

Bro I personally encourage treating ladies fine, as they are God's creature too.
But a woman is structured to born and nurse her child, support her husband.
Who ever encourage her sister to climb palm trees with ropes or drive truck are just wicked. Men are structured to struggle to feed his wife and children not to be wanking everything on skirts

Bro, it is not in your place to 'personally encourage treating ladies fine.' The fight for reducing gender inequality is much bigger than the narrow mindset you are portraying here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 1:59am On Jun 20, 2017
cococandy:
I really love my fellow women. Honest to God.
But I experience special heartbreaks when I encounter dumb ones.
It's defeating to me.
Like I should just give up.
u dnt dissapoint as usual. Senseless gal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Giel: 2:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:

It's not a debate of whether it will be possible or not but an advocacy to improve the prospects of women. The gender gap is too wide ... pay gap at work, the constraints they face in getting employment and growing on the job. The work women do at home are not calculated as part of GDP but if a nanny does it, it is calculated as part of GDP thereby underestimating women contributions to the national economy.

Why for example have we taken it for granted that it is the woman that has to give up her dreams for other siblings if something goes wrong in the family? Why for example, does a woman have to give up her aspirations or 'cut it down a bit' once she is married? Can't we find a balance that allows both a man and a woman to succeed with their aspirations? By doing this, we place a glass ceiling on women and decapitate their capacity to aspire and achieve their aspirations.

The idea is that making progress in achieving equity in economic participation and opportunity and political empowerment will not benefit women alone but will benefit families, communities and the whole country. Women empowerment, for example, is at the heart of the global fight against poverty and inequality.

It is unfair and runs against nature to deny women the opportunity to succeed as well as men just because they go on maternity leave or because of what your religion says or because you want to be 'the man' or just because of things they are not directly responsible for.

We know that we may not be able to achieve gender equality in a practical sense completely because of traditions, cultures and historical legacies, but we can unleash the power of women for development by doing as much as we can to close up the gap.

The argument of whether it's possible or not may not hold water because a lot of countries are already closing this gap - for example, Scandinavian countries and even South Africa, back home.

Thanks for this, the op just missed the mark completely about what gender equality is

6 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by iamrealdeji(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2017
grin
M3Guy:
grin grin This one na 70years old virgin..
lmao

in yorubaland,we call them arugbo virgin grin
M3Guy:
grin grin This one na 70years old virgin..
lmao

in yorubaland,we call them arugbo virgin

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:03am On Jun 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
I still dey wonder wetin sexybbstar do some pipu for the NL. undecided
90% of gals are daft. So a unique one will look obsolate to dem.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:
Dear Sexybbstar and nairalanders, gender equality is not about 'equality' between men and women, it's an advocacy for equal opportunities for
both men and women.
4 d record, it goes beyond dat. Women wants to take d place of men in d house. Dey have no equal right wit men. For havens sake respect God who made it so.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Fkforyou(m): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Same old bullshiit argument.... undecided

SMH for Nairaland.... undecided
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Toks2008(m): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.

Me right now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:15am On Jun 20, 2017
gokuu:
What a dumb and uninformed post!

First, the writer totally fails to understand the Feminist argument. Women have never claimed to be exactly the same as men; they have simply asked to be treated with the same level of dignity and respect that men are generally treated with. They want to have an equal opportunity to reach their aspirations just as much as everyone.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the "sagged breasts" argument.

Second, what does capacity to "impregnate" have to do with equal opportunity in the workplace, or wherever?

I am particularly shocked that this post is coming from someone with the "f" suffix behind their name, who is supposed to be able to relate more to the female experience in patriarchal Nigeria.

Anyways, as Madeleine Albright would say; "there's a special place in hell for women who do not support other women"
respect God who made it so

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Ziinno:

The more I read it the more the stench of her slow thinking became repugnant, Lawd!!!

The wide vagina from promiscuity was the height of it, That child knows nothing. Saggy breast too!!? Na wa o.

another sagged breast and loosed vagina. Spits

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by iamrealdeji(m): 2:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Cinderella5:
Something to massage men's ego, even the broke and ugly ones will be so happy reading this grin
what about the broke and ugly girls? would they be happy reading this too?
meanwhile,almost all Nigerian girls are ugly,most of them wear the type of mask they call make up,take her to the pool or wake up with her early in the morning and you would feel like vomiting.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Gr8amechi: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Dimples129:
1. Can a man impregnate another man?

2. Why should the lady take the "blame" (a child is a blessing and not blame) when it takes 2 to reproduce?
Should we not change this backward ideal rather than embracing it?

3. Gender equality isn't about trying to be a man but rather trying to protect women from the injustices that you as woman is supporting.

I hope all the praise you get from the men on this thread puts money in you're account because you just sold out on the female race including your daughters.
what injustice
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 20, 2017
gokuu:

So only you can interpret things correctly? Classic mansplaining!
"his house", "his home"...have you considered that it is "their home"? A marriage is a consensus arrangement, not a superiority contest.
how is it 'their' home?...wake up from ur dreams
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Deeldorado:

Talking about women's ability to be part of combat forces is a narrow way of discussing gender equality. There's a much bigger picture which I have tried to state already.
like having equal right wit a man at home. Pls respect God who made it so.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tosyne2much(m): 2:29am On Jun 20, 2017
TheUmbra:

No one will deny you your right to education and the opportunity to succeed but maybe men will start taking you women seriously on gender equality thing when you start dominating fields like the army, fighting terror in the thick of sambisa forest, dominate the police force, heeding a distress call in the middle of the night with your bullet proof vest on because you're sure some daredevil criminals are Ak47-armed and are waiting to ambush you; dominating the fire service where you brave yourself up with your fake brazilian wig and embrace a burning building, or the construction industry that requires heavy manual lifting of tools and equipment.

But you all never complain when the female numbers are next to non-existent in these fields, but you raise dust on executive positions and start screening your gender equality trash.

Fact is you all are greedy vultures trying to reap where you didn't sow.

Even the boundary in your village was carved out by the blood of your forefathers. The identity you have was sustained and preserved by fearless men of old who hid your great grandmothers in a safe cave while they charged to war to preserve their seeds. And you're here hiding in your little hut typing gender equality.
May God continue to enlarge your wisdom my brother

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2017
gokuu:

So only you can interpret things correctly? Classic mansplaining!
"his house", "his home"...have you considered that it is "their home"? A marriage is a consensus arrangement, not a superiority contest.
wen u marry, challenge ur husband u hear? Senseless gals everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Zane2point4:
Well if una like make una talk till kingdom come.

Here are my humble analysis and opinion. ...
1. our bodies are configured in different ways hence will determine the role and oppurtunities diff gender gets.

2.there are some oppurtunities that favours both male and female folks.

3.all the female folks will clamour for top position in nnpc or shell with the male counterpart but wont clamour to be in the warfront with them, e.g north east nigeria.
This ends my humble analysis, our body isnt structured to be the same, so gender equality isnt possible.
God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:36am On Jun 20, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
A very wise woman here kiss
i like her.
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by LordAdam16: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Giel:

Thank you for this. Honestly it's so shameful, Gender equality has been reduced to arguments about breast.

The more shameful part is that it is even a debate in the first place.

In this day and age, if a person above the age of 15 and has passed Junior High (JSS) is arguing against gender equality (usually because they have unashamedly failed to grasp the faintest idea of what it is about), it paints a rather grim picture of how far off the mark we are as a nation.

It's not like it was ever that encouraging, but at least girl child education isn't a taboo topic anymore, and one would reasonably expect that normal, functioning adults know a teeny-weeny bit about gender equality, it's relationship with girl child education, and why the world's future rests on progressive stances like gender equality and equity, resource sustainability, increased tolerance et cetera.

Many of the comments I see here are statements I'd expect from ret*rded folks, unambitious dropouts, religious f*cktards, men who have failed in life (and need to mudsling others to feel better about themselves), or privileged egoists. But you'd be surprised about the standings of many of the commenters on here and how they are a bitter reflection of the society.

Just walk into any random eatery and bring this issue up, you'd be surprised about the similarity between the contributions you receive and the comments you read here.

And it is particularly nauseating that a forum run by a self-acclaimed progressive atheist would actually promote a non-religious position that would never stand in any rigorous academic debate in any of the world's top 10,000 institutions for discussion, never mind the ridiculous balderdash that made up the OP.

Am I disappointed by the comments I read on here, absolutely not, many Nigerians redefine stupidity with their opinions that are about as factual as the Santa Claus myth. But then, did I expect to see the kind of promotion this thread gets, not likely. I read through this thread in one of my recent forays in the Romance section, and decided against commenting because I deemed it a perfect avenue for misfits to throw a pity party about how the world is conspiring against them. And some d*rtbag mod decided it was a party deserving of prime-time.

Unbelievable!

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Giel:

Thank you for this. Honestly it's so shameful, Gender equality has been reduced to useless things like arguments about breast.
another senseless slay queen.

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Jasper14(m): 2:40am On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I saw a thread earlier on (why do guy thinks girls are whores?) I think this is my own view.

You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows that what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.? obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa. Even two ladies are not the same not to talk of a man and a woman.

You want gender equality, ladies. Can you impregnate a fellow lady? Even those of us who transgendered to become a man still have so many manly activities they can't do.

Learn to appreciate your gender and bring out the best from it.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by kuchikau1: 2:40am On Jun 20, 2017
iamrealdeji:
a wayward lady that has developed saggy boobs and wide vagina spotted. why are you so pained? she's a lady like you and she can't say what she doesn't know and she can't knock herself or her sex down. she's a matured lady and knows the toll sex tells on a female's body. so I would advise you to reduce the rate at which you have sex,the best for you is to stop having sex till you get married before your boobs turn to fried egg and before your vagina turn to tunnel. pls have mercy on your future husband cos if he cheats on you,its not his fault
lol

1 Like

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Sterope(f): 3:31am On Jun 20, 2017
@sexybbstar

1) Non virgin females do not have sagged breasts. You have been lied to. In fact, sex should actually help the breast not the other way around. I am so sad if at this age you haven't met virgin ladies with sagged breasts including those with A-B cups. Sagged breasts is an as normal as anything else. Congratulations for making them insecure. Thanks for adding to the list of body parts to be ashamed of.

2) Vagina is a muscle. It will fix itself in less than a month without doing anything. Also, your opinion on wide vagina is an affront on women who are born with wide ones. Or do you really think that all women were born with tight vaginas. Congratulations for making them insecure. Thank you for adding to the list of body parts to be ashamed of.

I hope you are happy with yourself.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women%3Famp

Seriously though, I can't understand a woman who is so ignorant about her body in this 21st century. Sorry, what do you spend all your time doing with your data?

That aside, men and women are not equal. That woman or man may not even be equal to me and I may not be equal to the next woman or man. HOWEVER, I do have a bloody right to be given equal opportunity/shot at things whether or not I am a woman or man.

PS: I am not encouraging pre marital sex. I believe both genders should wait till they are married. I also believe that the shape of your se.xual organ is not reason to engage in re marital sex or have multiple sexual partners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by tiger28: 3:38am On Jun 20, 2017
gokuu:

LOL.

I think you are just scared and want to maintain your "dominance" at all cost, even if it means holding others back.
these are fact!!!especially in the western world, majority of feminist are LESBIANS and those ones that are married out of them are in "agreement" relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Giel: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2017
@lordadam16

The more shameful part is that it is even a debate in the first place.

@the bolded is just the problem, the op doesn't even know the meaning nor purpose of gender equality as evidenced by the write up, the op just decided to write whatever she/he wanted and passed it off as gender equality, very grim

In this day and age, if a person above the age of 15 and has passed Junior High (JSS) is arguing against gender equality (usually because they have unashamedly failed to grasp the faintest idea of what it is about), it paints a rather grim picture of how far off the mark we are as a nation.

It's not like it was ever that encouraging, but at least girl child education isn't a taboo topic anymore, and one would reasonably expect that normal, functioning adults know a teeny-weeny bit about gender equality, it's relationship with girl child education, and why the world's future rests on progressive stances like gender equality and equity, resource sustainability, increased tolerance et cetera.

It really doesn't seem like most people here really know what gender equality is all about, honestly I'm tired.

Many of the comments I see here are statements I'd expect from ret*rded folks, unambitious dropouts, religious f*cktards, men who have failed in ife (and need to mudsling others to feel better about themselves), or privileged egoists. But you'd be surprised about the standings of many of the commenters on here and how they are a bitter reflection of the society.

@the bolded, they still are,

Just walk into any random eatery and bring this issue up, you'd be surprised about the similarity between the contributions you receive and the comments you read here.

I wouldn't even do it, LOL. one just called me a senseless slay queen now because I didn't agree with the rubbish posted by the op. Imagine how it would be offline.

And it is particularly nauseating that a forum run by a self-acclaimed progressive atheist would actually promote a non-religious position that would never stand in any rigorous academic debate in any of the world's top 10,000 institutions for discussion, never mind the ridiculous balderdash that made up the OP.

Am I disappointed by the comments I read on here, absolutely not, many Nigerians redefine stupidity with their opinions that are about as factual as the Santa Claus myth. But then, did I expect to see the kind of promotion this thread gets, not likely. I read through this thread in one of my recent forays in the Romance section, and decided against commenting because I deemed it a perfect avenue for misfits to throw a pity party about how the world is conspiring against them. And some d*rtbag mod decided it was a party deserving of prime-time.

It's really getting tiring, it's now to the point of dragging gender equality down to this level.

Unbelievable
It's just plain sad

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 3:56am On Jun 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Do you know that God is d most heartbroken being in the world? Look at what i mean... Just like God finds it hard to find an absolutely devoted Christian who dares to be different from the bandwagon around him, so do men find it difficult to find a devoted woman who dares to stay away from the general belief and influence of other women.

Some women will claim to love their husband but the bible never commanded them to love their man. I dont know what makes them think that its love he needs. Their command is to submit to and respect their man yet its the inverse that's happening in the world today..the man respects and almost submit to show his love for her which is fair and ok. But while he does that, she claims to love him. The question is did God ask you to love him? Submit he says. When a woman says she loves her man, sincerely it means nothing to d man, he just accepts it as his wife's manner of expression. But when she respects him, then he knows she loves him.

Op you're thinking properly and it will favour you greatly forever if you keep to it. Weldone! Women like you are scarce.

Any wife that SUBMITS TO and RESPECTS her Husband FULLY, has won all the marital battles she needs to fight!

If you hear a Man like me say l am ready to lay down my life for my wife
..... (as in for example, God forbid, thief comes in and fires a bullet at her, l will use my body and my life to block the bullet, knowing fully that l will lose my life in the process! )

..............Not because l am foolish or dont love life or staying alive, but because that is how much l value her, for being a "respectful and submissive" wife. kiss kiss

What better "love" is it that a man will lay down his own life, that another person might live? - Holy Bible)

Some Women are smart enough to discover the "recipe for a peaceful and rewarding life" - RESPECT and SUBMISSION to their Husband.

Some Women are also arrogant and foolish enough to have chosen the path of "a life full of turmoil and suffering" - fighting/disrespecting their husbands while engaging in a gender-equality war.

How any woman makes her marital life, is up to her.

The Bible says in the Book of Proverbs: A WISE WOMAN BUILDS HER HOME (Marriage)..... but the FOOLISH WOMAN, with HER OWN HANDS, SCATTERS her Home/marriage

Every woman has a choice to make. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by freshvine(f): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2017
cococandy:
I really love my fellow women. Honest to God.
But I experience special heartbreaks when I encounter dumb ones.
It's defeating to me.
Like I should just give up.

Gender equality and feminism is an attribute of insecurity. Until you've logical approach to issues, you've already set precedent for being inferior.

The OP is intelligent, smart and her submission are concise, apt and delivered with fluidity. She's already seen herself as a HUMAN BEING before being a female gender but majority of female posters here see themselves as females before being a human being... Very very pathetic orientation.

Stop "fighting" and start being logical

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Adeboyefa:

2. While a man is allowed to marry several women and polyandry is a taboo in most parts of the world, a woman would always know her own child apart from a stepchild . How can a child I didn't carry in my womb be mine ? This fact compensates a woman for the labour pains and the pains of male infidelity and explains why society is stricter on unfaithful wives than unfaithful husbands. Also, it explains why children bear their fathers' surnames . The mother is sure of the maternity of the child so let us use the surname to reassure the father.
so you mean men don't have step child too
You mean some men don't have to be fathers to child they know very little about when he/she was coming into the world
Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Daboomb: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Giel:

@the bolded is just the problem, the op doesn't even know the meaning nor purpose of gender equality as evidenced by the write up, the op just decided to write whatever she wanted and passed it off as gender equality, very grim

It really doesn't seem like most people here really know what gender equality is all about, honestly I'm tired.

@the bolded, they still are,

I wouldn't even do it, LOL. one just called me a senseless slay queen now because I didn't agree with the rubbish posted by the op. Imagine how it would be offline.

It's really getting tiring, it's now to the point of dragging gender equality down to this level.

It's just plain sad

-Lord

Look, instead of all these "sighing and whining", what l think you should do is "Educate Us' on what gender Equality is all about, or what it is you know that we have not heard before, about gender equality.

Gender is and can never be equal.
Gender is either male or female, they are DIFFERENT from each other and therefore NOT EQUAL.

It does not translate to one gender, being better than the other, ....it just means they are DIFFERENT (not the same!)

It does not mean one gender should Lord it over the other or one should feel superior to the other but when they both agree to be HUSBAND and WIFE, then, like as in any "Association" there are RULES and GUIDELINES, imposed for the smooth running of such "Association"..

One of such rules is that whichever of the two "unequal and different gender" mutually agrees and decides to be the Wife, MUST be "Submissive and respectful" of whichever of the two "unequal and different gender" they have mutually agree will be the HUSBAND.

Its as simple as that.

Marriage is not by force and not everyone should marry, if you know you dont have the temperament and ability to abide by "rules and guidelines" of marriage, then by all means please remain independent and unmarried. It is allowed..

Anyway, l await the "education" from Women like you who want to teach us about Gender Equality.

And please, while at it, as is often the case, dont "surreptitiously" muddle it with "Girl-child education" (l know that for example, more girls are educated than Boy-child in the Eastern part of Nigeria where the illiteracy level among the Boy-child is alarming but nothing is being said or done about it) or Child delivery or other issues that needs addressing themselves but not under "Gender Equality' because they have nothing to do with "equality of gender"

Thank you in advance. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
so are you telling me a girl of 19 with Dunlop slippers breast,wide pussy and have never given birth before is as a result of weight loss,or can the vigina lose its ELASTICITY naturally?,...can you please enlighten me,.I'm very curious cool

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a3182/vagina-facts-0110/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.