Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV (1560 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV by goldennugget: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen has a new girlfriend who isn’t scared he has HIV.

According to TMZ, her name is Julia Stambler and she wants to spread the word that HIV is not a relationship buzzkill. Read TMZ’s report below:

Sources close to the new couple tell us … Julia and Charlie believe there are surefire ways to avoid contracting the virus — anti-viral meds and, of course, protection.

Charlie has said his HIV levels are “undetectable” and Julie says that gives her even more reassurance.

We’re told Julia is hurt that many of her friends are warning her to stay clear of Charlie because of HIV, and she thinks they’re ignorant and living in the fearful past. She also thinks it’s a terrible message to send to people with HIV.

As for Charlie’s substance abuse issues, we’re told Julia believes Charlie … that he’s been clear for nearly a year and his lifestyle has become militant healthy.

She believes he’s clean, because he’s participating in an HIV drug trial and that includes regular drug tests.

Charlie’s ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, introduced him to Julia, and we’re told she’s rooting for them.

Charlie Sheen confirmed reports that he is HIV positive in November 2015 after many months of rumors that the 52 year old actor had the viral disease.

http://deadpool-everyone-wants-wade.over-blog.com/2017/04/deadpool-the-movie.html
http://deadpool-everyone-wants-wade.over-blog.com/2017/06/how-to-carry-out-a-successful-blog-backlinking-campaign.html
http://deadpool-everyone-wants-wade.over-blog.com/2017/06/blog-and-article-marketing-how-to-make-your-blog-a-success-with-article-marketing.html
Re: Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
See I'm look for someone that'll satisfy me, looking for someone that loves me completely, looking for someone to show me true love..... Na tuface sing am.
Re: Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV by decatalyst(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
See I'm look for someone that'll satisfy me, looking for someone that loves me completely, looking for someone to show me true love..... Na tuface sing am.

I testify wink
Re: Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2017
What is HIV when there's plenty money in the accant grin
Re: Meet Charlie Sheen’s New Girlfriend Who’s Not Scared Of HIV by siie: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
What is HIV when there's plenty money in the accant grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Catches Husband In Bed With Maid...what She Did Next Will Shock You. / Charly Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa, Show Off Cleverage In New Photo / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Giving Us Chilled Pre-wedding Shoot Vibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.