Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 (86973 Views)

List Of The Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria -see Photos / List Of Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Phi001(m): 12:34am On Jun 12, 2017
So last last Faith Academy no cost sef...

Our fees no reach 500k that year even though I heard it's currently about 700k...
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by mcpat(m): 12:58am On Jun 12, 2017
The Ambassadors College Ota, not as expensive as the lot but very very good. If I had a child now and have the means to, (s)he will be enrolled there.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Centrix: 1:07am On Jun 12, 2017
mojeks:
Loyola does not pay anything near that, this list is a lie.

It says 2.1 million on their website. But dunno if that includes additional fees and levies
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Centrix: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Okay. It would be different if she attended UI. Because we have LJC's best student in UI and the person does not even rank among top 5, though also very brilliant. Med sch is extremely competitive.

LJC's best student? not ranking top 5? Lies. LJCs best students attend the best colleges in the US and UK.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by jswagg4(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Paid 5k as school fees. Guess dis thread is nt 4 me.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Centrix:

LJC's best student? not ranking top 5? Lies. LJCs best students attend the best colleges in the US and UK.
Dont mind the haters. In that school men become gods. If am still living in Nigeria when i have children they must go there even if it means me sleeping under the bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by alanka(f): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Are they going to be thought above syllabi?

If they will not be thought above syllabi then there is nothing good about it.

I have some bad boys, who went to PS and scored above 300 in JAMB and I am sure that many of those that attended these expensive schools did not score that much.

It is not all about money only.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Exciton(m): 2:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Premise: these schools offer quality education.

Discussion:

Nigerians are foolish people.

This is simple fucking basic education that everyone should have. Instead of demanding from the government to standardize basic education across the nation, they do the opposite. They praise people and organizations who turn basic education into a purely capitalist, for profit enterprise. They praise these schools and hope they make lots of money (by any means possible of course!) to send their kids there.

You see the quality of basic education that Scandinavian countries, the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc offer their kids for next to nothing, then you'll understand why we are a failed nation.

It's of no use if less than 1% of the population (whose parents are in the rich) gets a good education as we only perpetuate the cycle of poverty and ignorance. In the end, many of these "well educated" students leave the country and the nation remains weak and poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by therealchase(m): 3:18am On Jun 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

go our universities nko. Before you even attend class or even write exam lecturer for don tell you say you go fail. Our educational system is a huge joke. If you have the money, just send your kids to one of these quality secondary schools we have here and send them abroad for their tertiary education. Look at kechi that sosoliso plane crash survivor. she finished from loyola jesuit. She went ahead to texas for her university. If she had studied in naija, do you think she'll be what she is today? big NO

what a coincidence i was just telling someone about this girl. did you see her audition at agt?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by idris4r83(m): 4:56am On Jun 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

You are obviously hating. If you are a parent that earn over to 6M in income monthly.
Forget it, this will neva bother you.

Na because say we no get money jare....
Thunder fire Poverty
what type of work will earn you 6m as a monthly income sir?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by nothernstar: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls I want to know how many of these students in any of the schools have made first class in an competitive exams outside their school.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I But one thng I notice about them is they have better command of English language, they're exposed but are not usually as academically brilliant as their counterparts in public or low paying secondary schools.
i completely believe what you say

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by MrOwonikoko: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
God i'm not asking for much but please give me (and my future husband)enough to be able to provide the best for our kids ijn.
I am here Gir has answered ur prayaz.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by MrOwonikoko: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
God i'm not asking for much but please give me (and my future husband)enough to be able to provide the best for our kids ijn.
I am here God has answered ur prayaz.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by babaskool(m): 6:06am On Jun 12, 2017
This list is incomplete without my alumni Olashore international school Iloko ijesha osun state fees 2.6million per annum. See proof below

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by babaskool(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2017
idris4r83:
directors of companies, senior government consultants, corporate lawyers, self employed businessmen (I know someone who owns a filling station he makes 8m from his petrol station per month) hotel business owners, owners of schools too make 6m per month like its nothing
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by calberian: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Gerrard59:

Public institutions are degrading daily. Parents who went to public schools would not send their kids to same schools they attended. Ditto parents of tomorrow.

Ten years from now, Covenant University will be Nigeria's Harvard.

The deterioration of public institutions (primary, secondary and tertiary) is a testament to the worsening state of leadership in Nigeria.

Statements like yours are a testament to the fact that certain people are benefitting immensely from the gross mismanagement and social injustices being meted out to the common man in Nigeria daily.

Last week, there was talk about the seven best rated universities in Africa. Those institutions did not attain such heights by sudden flight. They did not get there at the expense of those who couldnt afford a decent education. Private education must always be a matter of choice. When private education is the only source of good education in any society, education from that society cannot be rated well in the comity of progressive nations.

I'm not saying education should be cheap. I'm saying that it should be affordable to everyone who so much as desires it.

If OAU, UI, UNILAG, UNN and ABU become worse schools than any private university in Nigeria and you're gloating about it, you're either ignorant of what it portends to Nigeria as a nation and those private institutions themselves or you're not a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by calberian: 6:22am On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:

I have some bad boys, who went to PS and scored above 300 in JAMB and I am sure that many of those that attended these expensive schools did not score that much.

On one end, it's not all about money. On the other end, it's not all about academics anymore.

Sometimes, a core reason for sending wards to these relatively expensive schools is the HNI network potential which will be considerably more difficult to obtain elsewhere.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Daddybright1986(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2017
This list is incomplete without Baptised Sec school
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by TheSociopath(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2017
MrKong:
Pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!

join the whatsapp group
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2017
idris4r83:
Must you always be a salary earner?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Ralphdan(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Hahaha.judging by the kind of comments I read on here,I don't think there's any husband material on nairaland grin

OK wife material. grin
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Glock9(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2017
The hell am I reading here. That child had better solve the Earth's pressing problems or somebody's gonna get it. Ewo loshi gan.

Three terms for six years is 72mm for one child. You had better turn out right or your as is grass.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by VLongstrider(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

You are obviously hating. If you are a parent that earn over to 6M in income monthly.
Forget it, this will neva bother you.

Na because say we no get money jare....
Thunder fire Poverty
What's that job please... that pays over 6m monthly.
Don't tell me about businessmen now oh cos they don't earn....they realize.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by TheVictorious(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:

Lool, what the hell is Jamb Nigerians sef
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by Teawhy2011: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg,let me go submit my CV for d Lekki school o! May be they will employ me as teacher
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:

I don't know about other schools but loyola jesuit teaches it's kids above syllabus. An ss2 student there can comfortably tackle second year university engineering mathematics. Most of them when they finish it's ivy league or Russell group straight up. Most Nigerians who go to MIT, harvard and stanford from Nigeria go to loyola jesuit.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by sheylarhh(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
MrKong:
Pls I need unilorin entrance exams past questions for masters student(Agric Economics)...would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Send to: donmorris666@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you!
Please is Unilorin form out?
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by alanka(f): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2017
calberian:

On one end, it's not all about money. On the other end, it's not all about academics anymore.

Sometimes, a core reason for sending wards to these relatively expensive schools is the HNI network potential which will be considerably more difficult to obtain elsewhere.
OK!
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by alanka(f): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I don't know about other schools but loyola jesuit teaches it's kids above syllabus. An ss2 student there can comfortably tackle second year university engineering mathematics. Most of them when they finish it's ivy league or Russell group straight up. Most Nigerians who go to MIT, harvard and stanford from Nigeria go to loyola jesuit.
hmmm hmm over syllabus... and comnection.
Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by jordinsparkles(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Ermmmm actually op, the location of chrisland is opebi and there are schools more expensive than those ones you listed. Avi-cenna international school and grange school.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
alanka:
hmmm hmm over syllabus... and comnection.

Trust me babe, no amount of connections and money can take you into an ivy league if you are not academically proficient. The people who go those schools have outstanding accomplishments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.