Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (88902 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2017
souloho19:
Pls someone remind me of the names of the dons
.....one among the five dons(dunce) is Don Gabriel Gucci... He lured Isaac to France.

I suggest you read page one again, some BASICS ARE THERE.

AS FOR NAMES OF THE OTHER DONS,I SURE BLIV YOU GAT FACINATING NAMES FOR DEM RIGHT?

REMEMBER PAGE ONE.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2017
If you are a ghost reader or or stingy with comments, you better start commenting b4 TheBlessedMan thunder gets to you.

Only joking... Make una try comment na.

Abi na only us waka cum?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by adedolapo189(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
How about you naming this piece WRONG DEAL

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
adedolapo189:
How about you naming this piece WRONG DEAL
how about LEAGUE OF TITANS
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
3000 views.... Souloho19 pls do the needfull.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
meneski:
3000 views.... Souloho19 pls do the needfull.

On my way bro
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
souloho19:

On my way bro
.....oya oya quick quick. No more delay abi you be Rex?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by adedolapo189(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
donteanz:
how about LEAGUE OF TITANS
wow i love that

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
The chopper didn't touch down. It hovered few feet from the ground and the agents all jumped down. John Kerr went first and he unnecessarily did a cart wheel as his feet touched the ground, raising his gun and scoping out the perimeter.
Anderson waited for the agents to leave the chopper. "What an asshole" Boris muttered as he passed.
Anderson was wary of the bad blood between the two of them. Boris and John could barely tolerate each other but he was trusting on their professionalism to see them through.
The minute he touched down, he turned left. That had always been his training. To always move away from the tale blade when dealing with choppers.
Not that he had anything to worry about. The chopper must have taken off before his feet touched the ground.

"Goddamn!! A maize plantation!" John exclaimed.
The four of them stared at the Plantation ahead.
"Funny this wasn't in the map" Anderson said with a frown.
"The woods starts after the plantation" Jemba commented
"I know...I know...okay let's go...try to avoid any civilian...this is a ghost operation no one should see us"
"Copy that"
He gave each of them a piece of earphone with a spiral wire.
"Don't you have a leas obvious communication gadget?" John asked irritably
"You have to make do with what we have" Anderson replied through clenched teeth.
"Don't forget what I said...avoid civilian or military presence..that means you keep your mouth shut!"
John gave a mock salute before heading off following the nigress who had already gone deep into the plantation.

Williams had a fleet of passports to choose from. He never used the passport he used to fly in to fly out.
He made a selection, a Czechoslovakian passport. A pair of horn rimmed spectacles followed and a bushy mustache that altered his presence and gave him some kind of European look.
A beautiful lady in a ridiculously short dress sat down in the adjacent seat just across the aisle.
He looked at her and she removed her sunglasses and winked. It was done.
His gun was on the plane, in the pilot cockpit to be exact, enjoying the view.
Williams chuckles to himself...what some men did for women....
He closed his eyes but didn't drift off to sleep as the plane took off, he had a lot of things on his mind.
Nystrom the slippery bar soap on one hand, then the group of agents..he didn't know their exact number but he was guessing a dozen or half.
No matter the number, none of them could stop him from finishing his contract, that was an assassin's pride....and he was the proudest of all.

°•°••°•°•
The maize plantation was a long one, row after row of maize.
The four of them had their guns at the ready, maintained a single file and moved swiftly and at the same time not too swiftly, in a half trot.
The nigress had the lead, followed by the British spy them Boris. Anderson covered the rear. He was wary about any farmers moving around the plantation.

They didn't encounter anybody and they finally stood at the mouth of the woods.
Jemba held her hands in a fist signalling them to stop behind her. They stopped, dropping on a knee and observing the different angles of the perimeter through the scope of their rifles.
Anderson brought out the map and studied it. "Okay...we don't have to split right away...we move some clicks not before we split...there should be a spring at the point so that's how we know...remember the element of surprise is what we have working for us now, stealth is the way...move out!

John Kerr...

He had taken left, which had to be west when they had gotten to the spring.
He was currently fuming and grumbling about Anderson cautioning him from taking a drink from the spring. So what they had water bottles in backpacks? There was nothing as clean as spring water after all.
Personally he thought Anderson was too stiff, too upright..no flexibility at all. He was running a four man team and look how his hackles were constantly rising...John himself had been in charge of a 12 man team back in London.

He heard some kind of noise, like rustling of branches and he stopped, dropping to his knees immediately with his silenced side arm pointed ahead of him
A small animal, he had no idea what it was darted past and he sighed and continued his movement and complaining.

Boris...

Boris was to take the longest path of the woods. He was tasked with turning in a wide arc to come out at the other side and behind the cabin. He didn't mind the extra laps, he only wished he'd run into some kind of resistance first.
He gnashed his teeth as he walked, a habit of his. He was ambidextrous and had his knife in his left hand and his hand gun in his right. He could handle both of them simultaneously with precision.
His rifle, was hung on his back.

Jemba.....
The nigress didn't have anything on her mind. Just the mission. She had been one of the best in her parent agency because she always paid attention to detail. Every little detail.
She moved gently, conscious of every space her foot landed, watchful not to step on any twig and make any noise
She walked some distance without any incident. No noise at all apart from the whistling of the birds from the trees above.
Suddenly the nigress stopped, the frown that constantly graced her face was now pronounced more than ever. She listened closely, it almost felt like she was sniffing the air. But she had heard something. A sharp cracking noise that had to be the strike of a palm.
She stood still, listening closely but then she heard it again, followed by a short scream that was cut off before it could attain high pitch.

Jemba moved quickly but quietly towards were the noise had come from. As she got closer she could hear the voices. Two voices...laughing crudely and speaking rough Spanish which when she interpreted knew what was happening.
"Ooh...she's a tight one isn't she Ramõs?..she has a little fight in her"
"Stay still bitçh!!" Another slap.
Followed by the broken sobs of a frightened female.
she shifted the patch of grass and she saw them.
One of them stood smoking a cigarette, his Ak-47 in his other hand, he was laughing and cheering his partner on.
His partner on the other hand had successfully subdued the young girl to the ground. Her basket of maize was on the floor beside his gun.
"Its okay señorita...you will enjoy it I promise"
The girl was sobbing now but there was a defeated look in her eyes, a look of acceptance.

The nigress was swift, with almost superhuman strength, she stepped behind the first man, who was smoking and awaiting his turn.
She clamped a hand over his mouth and with one smooth sweep of her other hand, she slit his throat swiftly, the guard fell to his knees, blood spraying from his windpipe.
Jemba pushed him to the ground with her boot.
Ramõs, who had just been about to penetrate, looked up in horror, he hurried to his feet, scrambling for his gun.
The nigress looked at him with expressionless eyes, she let him reach for the gun. He held his gun and pointed the nuzzle at her.
She shot him between the eyes. Clean and through, her 45 magnum Smith & Wesson disfiguring his face as he fell to the ground.
The girl sat up shaking, drawing her knees to her chin. Fear clouding her eyes.
"Its okay..its okay..." Jemba assured her.
She reached for her headset..was about to key into the frequency hut then she stopped..
No one was supposed to see them...
She couldn't release the girl and she couldn't kill her...

3 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
meneski:
.....oya oya quick quick. No more delay abi you be Rex?

Lol...na my battery fall my hand last nyt bro.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Das great, your comments are needed peepz.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Nxt episode please.. Am Hot for more
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Matrycx(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
action film, rili lovin dis
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Streetwise was overweight. But the word diet was not in his dictionary.
He loved food, he loved computers and he loved food.
Those were his 3 loves in that order.

He squeezed the remaining contents from the juice box, getting a little juice on his shirt.
He sighed in fustration and dumped the box into the nearest waste bin.
He had just landed in Mexico less than 30 minutes ago and he had a lot to do.
Williams had mailed him with precise instructions on what he was to do and when Williams said jump, streetwise asked how high and threw his ass in the air.

The sun had to be a hundred degrees and streetwise wished he had brought a sunhat along.
He scanned the neighbourhood but couldn't see any convenient (convenience) store.
At least he had his sun shades on.

"Where is this gringo?" He asked himself angrily, looking around.
All he needed was some shade, he wasn't cut out for stressful work. Put him behind a computer and he was in his element. He needed a hamburger and his laptop, in that other. But still Williams had called him with specific instructions.
His flight should be here in the next 7 hours..from Sao Paulo to Mexico city was approximately 9 hours and 45 minutes and it had taken streetwise about 2 hours plus to get his overweight self across the border.

"Are you the one they call streetwise?"
He almost jumped out of his skin. And might have achieved it if he were 80 pounds lighter.
He whirled around to see a middle age man dressed in black with thick dark shades. Leaning on the building behind him.
Streetwise straightened up, kicked the waste bin he had dropped his juice box and strolled over to the man.
"Who's asking?" He asked rudely, sizing the man up.
The man slid an envelope into his hands without a word and turned to leave.
"What is this? Don't you go giving me no letter bombs or anthrax shiit!" Streetwise yelled after him.
The man turned and hurried back, looking around nervously "I'm surprised they call you streetwise" he said in disgust "enclosed in the envelope is the location...the coordinates the man you seek is..my partner and I dropped off the group of agents there"
"Huh..." Streetwise eyed him cynically "so you the pilot then..how many were they?"
"They were four in total..enclosed is also their radio frequency..you can key in and listen to them..there's also a map in there..I handed one of them the very Same duplicate barely an hour ago.."
Streetwise nodded weighing the envelope in his hand.
"Any more question?...or you're sure you can read?" The man Asked sarcastically before turning on his heels and hurrying off.

Streetwise tucked the envelope under his arm before looking around and hurrying towards a nearby food stand.
He had a lot of work to do...but first things first...the stomach needed to be settled

°•°•°•°•

Isaac Nystrom dropped another cube of ice into his glass of whiskey.
He looked intently at his chess board and smiled.
He moved a rookie in line with the bishop, prepared to make a diagonal killing but he stopped staring at the board intently.

He had a naked woman on the bed and she stretched like a cat. "Isaac...come back to bed"
"Shhh..shh..shh...Darling the game is on...I have the CIA,the so called dons, the most dreaded assassin all on this board...I have to see how this plays out" he laughed and sipped his drink.

°•°•°•°•°

"What do you mean Isaac is still alive?" Don Antonio Peluzzini barked into his phone.
"The Lion believes its the king of the jungle but never had to arm wrestle for the position with the likes of the tiger...watch your tone Pelu" Don Gucci cautioned over the line.
The Dons were a proud bunch, each believed he was greater than the rest in his own mind and their egos were always clashing more often than not.
However Don Peluzzini calmed down..he was speaking to a fellow Don...a fellow head and not a henchman after all "Mi dispiace(I'm sorry)" he apologised hastily but grudgingly and in a softer tone: "But I saw Isaac's brains blown out before my very eyes...how is that possible?"
"He's alive..believe me Antonio...he must have used a double"
Antonio swore heavily and stood up from his leather seat. He moved to his window and looked out at the breathtaking view..he could see the beach from here.
"What about the assassin? Any news?"
"It seems the twins failed..my man hasn't heard any word from them" Don Gucci replied over the line.
Antonio swore once more.
"But..I know for a fact that Williams is headed to Mexico as we speak..it would appear Isaac has been in Mexico all this while"
"So now is the time..let's send in our men...contact the others...two birds waiting for one stone, let's take them both out and what better place to do this than in another country?" Antonio asked excitedly. He pressed a button on his desk. A young man entered immediately and he signaled the man who went about mixing his boss' favourite drink.
There was a short silence over the line and Don Antonio could picture his colleague stroking his goatee as he was always fond of whenever he was thinking hard.
"How many men can you provide?"
The ego once more cane into play and Don Antonio snapped "As many as possible! How many can YOU provide?"
"Temper temper...the five of us can provide 40 men comfortably and arrange their transportation...I only fear that we're doing what Isaac wants..he's already proven to be a fast thinker I don't just know..." More stroking of the goatee again.
Don Antonio raised his hand to signal his man as he dropped the glass gently on the desk.
He downed the contents once while his mate still stroked his goatee.
"Look Gucci(he purposely omitted the 'Don') we use force to bend him...iron sharpens iron..it does not sharpen wood...it cuts it off! I repeat we would force him to his knees if he's playing mind games...just call the remaining Dons...but let my man lead them out I assure you success"
"Hmm...okay...I'd make the calls...but you call new York..Don Bonucci gets on my nerve"

The alcohol had done wonders to him and suddenly Don Antonio began to think...there had to be a way he could turn things around...to weaken the rest while he grew stronger...he had a goal..to be the 'Don of Dons' like the great Lucky Luciano...or the great Al' Capone..but it required flawless timing and thinking.

He pressed the button again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Don Bonnuci... grin grin na juve tins ooo...if care is not taken you will hear Don Chiellini next

2 Likes

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by adedolapo189(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
souloho19:
Don Bonnuci... grin grin na juve tins ooo...if care is not taken you will hear Don Chiellini next
guy u too funny ooo anyway thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
souloho19:
grin
souloho19:
......Don dybala nkor?....my guy you have my respect infact i wish to write like you.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Apollux are you with us?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2017

•°Anderson°•
He Keyed into the frequency "Falcon 212..do you copy?"
Boris: Copy
John: Reading you five
Jemba: .....

Anderson: Falcon 212 do you copy? over
Jemba: I read you loud and clear
Anderson: keep on moving and watch your 6..roger back!
Boris: Roger
John: Roger
Jemba: 10-4 (meaning I understand)
Anderson: Remember the drill..we invincible...over and out!
He ended the transmission

Anderson leaned on a nearby tree...he really needed to regain fitness...he was already gassed out.

He brought out a power bar and popped it in his mouth. He expected them to start to encounter enemy presence very soon...according to the map, in less than an hour they should be at the cabin.

°•Jemba°•
She stepped over the bodies, looking at the frightened girl. For the first time she didn't know what to do....she was in a state of dilemma..and precious time was wasting..
A part of her knew if it hadn't been a young girl she wouldn't have hesitated to pull the trigger...or if the girl didn't look so vulnerable...
It somehow reminded her of her own past...her abused childhood, the troubled times that had destroyed her smile

"Huir...escaparse!!...nô me digas Nada!...nõ digas ni una palabra! (Run...run away..Don't say a word..don't say a word to anybody!)
The girl hurried to her feet, grabbed her basket and took off hurriedly towards the maize plantation.
Jemba searched the bodies quickly, not seeing anything of interest...a pack of gum, a well thumbed pack of cards and a pack of cigarettes.

°•Boris°•
For someone so huge and strong, he hung on the tree perfectly.
He had both hands on two strong branches hefting himself upright and maintained his pose on the tree, not feeling the strain on his hands.

He had been moving along when the wind had carried a certain odour to his nostrils.
He knew that smell well, from his childhood days in The Program.
The smell of gunpowder and sweat.
He had paused, listening intently and sure enough the wind had carried the voices to him.
They were close...to close and he had immediately improvised, climbing the nearest tree and hanging like a bat.
There were three men, all were armed with Aks and were holding some kind of jerrican. They were obviously heading for the spring.
He thought of letting them pass... but the idea of having enemies behind you while you progressed to meet more enemies was not a smart one.
Besides he really wanted to kill.
The men were speaking Spanish and laughing loudly.
Their guns hung on their shoulder, held in place by some kind of string worn over their neck and the muzzle of the gun pointed downwards.
He did a quick calculation and knew he could kill two under a second..he would have to be faster than the third and get him down before he could reach his weapon.

One of the men made his job easier by picking his very tree to relieve himself. He stood under the tree, fighting with his zip and laughing at what his colleagues were saying.

With great strength Boris freed one hand from the tree, maintaining balance with just one hand and freeing one of his blades from his waist harness.
Once the snap was free and he felt the cold steel of the handle in his hands he released the branch, dropping down.
He crushed into the man from above, grinding him to dust with his size 12 boots.
Before his feet touched the ground, he had freed the blade, it sailed through the air swiftly, burying itself deep in the throat of the target and killing him instantly.
Before his partner knew what was happening and could even think of aiming his gun, a bullet had buried itself deep into his brain. His lifeless body slid to the ground.

Boris lifted the body of the man he had jumped on. The man was threatening to slip into unconsciousness, Boris slapped him hard "Isaac Nystrom..is he in the cabin?..How many of you are there?"
The man looked terrified and he was trembling. His eyes slid to the ground where his gun had fallen.
"Coke..coke...Cocain!" That seemed to be the only words that could get out of his mouth.
"What the Bleep are you talking about?"
He loosened his hold...maybe he did that purposely on a subconscious level, because the moment the man saw the little break he took off, running fast and mad.

He shouldn't have bothered. The blade caught up with him, burying itself at the base of his neck, between his shoulder blades and no doubt splitting his spinal cord.
He fell lifelessly to the ground.
The only sound to be heard was the grinding of Boris' teeth as he retrieved his precious blades.

°•John°•
John was no doubt fully armed for this kind of stealth mission. He had all manner of gadgets on his person but unfortunately(or fortunately:John wasn't the type to wish for an encounter) he was yet to use any of it.
His watch could shoot tranquilizer darts over a very long distance and that was just the beginning of what it could do.
Anyway he was a professional. He continued moving..not even hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

°•°•°•
Meanwhile, in the city..
The girl told her sister when she asked the reason her gown was turn.
Her sister told her neighbour when she was spreading clothes on the line.
Her neighbour told her best friend about the avenging soldier in the woods who had saved the young girl from rape.

And guess what? The best friend to the neighbour of the sister told her boyfriend about the avenging soldier who had killed potential rapists barely an hour ago in the woods.
And the boyfriend worked for......

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 12:27am On Jun 23, 2017
meneski:
grin......Don dybala nkor?....my guy you have my respect infact i wish to write like you.

Tnx boss the respect is mutual bro..chapter 1 is just finishing...ur thots so far..any angle I'm not exploring?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 2:44am On Jun 23, 2017
souloho19:

Tnx boss the respect is mutual bro..chapter 1 is just finishing...ur thots so far..any angle I'm not exploring?
...u are doing just fine, Allah!...i bin don forget streetwise.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 2:58am On Jun 23, 2017
isaac?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2017
souloho19 is Da bomb, based on logistics. I sight you my brother. MORE BLESSINGS ON YOU
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2017
meneski:
Apollux are you with us?
Yes o, watching and enjoying myself immensely. Pop corn anyone? grin
meneski:
Apollux are you with us?
Yes o, watching and enjoying myself immensely. Pop corn anyone?

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2017
souloho19 our thread has been silent since yesterday. Whats the P
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2017
Souloho19 the last twist was just great. You wrote with both intensity and softness. Didn't take me time to grab. Thumbs uo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
I'm in position...Falcon212 do you copy?" John Kerr said into his microphone.
"Copy you crystal...what's the status of the cabin?" Anderson replied
John who was crouched behind a kind of Bush studied the cabin intently.
"I see about 9 men outside..Aks... just patrolling about but they look ready for anything...there's also a kind of barn, I can sense some kind of movements going in there..probably more guards"
"Any sign of the target?"
"No...Isaac is not in my line of sight"
"Okay..stand down.."
"Roger"

°•°•°•°•
Meanwhile in the city...
José hurried outside and dialled a number on his phone.
"Hello"
"Good day boss...I just heard there's an armed soldier in the woods heading towards the cabin"
The man on the other end of the line sat up immediately.
"What...soldier..our soldier?"
"No Diablo...I think its a foreigner"
"Just one?"
"Only one was seen boss...but there may be more"
"And the coke?"
"I spoke with Gustavo not long ago...they are harvesting and crushing the poppy seeds"
The man swore loudly. "You call the cabin and alert them to expect company...I'm sending more men!"
"Thank you boss-"
But the line was already dead.
His girlfriend came outside.
"José why did you run out like that?" She pouted
"Not now babe..I have to go"

°•°•°
Diablo was one of the meanest drug lords in mexico. He had sites scattered around in remote places where his drugs were processed.
The army had been giving him a hard time, but a recent deal with a colonel had eased off the raids.
He was sure whoever the soldier was in the woods they were not his countrymen...in fact he had a good idea what was happening.
He dialled a number angrily.

"I.N"
"You told me you wouldn't bring any trouble to my cabin...to my place of business"
"And I won't...I'm currently in a meeting with the dons and we agree you should be our new supplier of Cocaine..the demands of Colombia are getting too high and irritating"
"A soldier was spotted in the woods...heading to the cabin!"
"Hmm...I assure you Diablo I have nothing to do with that"
There was a pause of uncertainty on the other end and he continued "look Diablo...this could be bad news...I'd send in the calvary if I were you, there could be hundreds of soldiers"
"That is being done..but let this be a warning...we never had any trouble before you showed up"

°•°•°
Isaac put down the call and smiled to himself.
"What's so funny?" The naked woman asked him, sitting up
"Nothing love...go back to bed" he replied, his eyes lingering on her body for a second.

On his chess board he moved the rook forward, and the knight in an L position directly in line with the castle/took.
"I'd like to see how our knights fair against this latest development"

°•°•°•
Boris was in position. He keyed into the frequency to relay his status and waited.
From the rear of the cabin he could see what had to be peasants, indigenes about a dozen of them stomping and stepping on something inside wide buckets.
They were 6 buckets and two people stood in one, marching and stomping.
They were being watched by 4 guards who shouted instructions and made obscene gestures.

"Falcon 212..what do you observe?" Anderson asked him
"about a dozen civilians and four guards..."
"Something's not right....what are they doing?"
"I think this is a drug site...I think they're grinding poppy seeds"
"Okay...maintain your position...you're going to take out the 4 gunmen when I give the order"
"Roger!"

Jemba had come in from the east. she also keyed into the frequency.
"There's a kind of barn... On my side...I could sneak in and take down anyone inside"
"Negative...you maintain your position..after contact...you take down any one who comes out from the barn"
"Copy that"
"Over and out"

Anderson was the last to get into postition.
He peered between the leaves of some kind of foreign tree and true enough he counted 9 men, all armed with Aks and patrolling the perimeter.

There was a shout from inside the cabin and one of them hurried into the cabin.
Anderson suddenly had a bad feeling...like their presence had been discovered.
He held his ear speaking earnestly "John...distraction now!"
"Copy that...prepare to intercept"

Eight men now patrolling the perimeter and they all kept hearing raised voices from the cabin and looking through the window.
Suddenly, one of the guards fell to the ground. Nothing had been done to him, no one heard a sound, one minute he was walking and the next minute he dropped to his knees clutching his chest and vibrating like he was having a convulsion.

This drew the attention of the nearest guards, with two hurrying to their partner and holding him, shaking him vigorously.
One of them fell down suddenly and the second. They all clutched their chest and vibrated before going still.
The remaining 5 were clearly baffled, they moved around, turning circles, clearly distressed and in a state of chaos.

The guard who had run into the cabin ran out suddenly shouting incoherent Spanish words and pointing to the woods.

The guards immediately opened fire, spraying bullets in every direction.

Anderson was very lucky, a bullet struck the tree just inches from his head.
He went down immediately shouting into his receiver:
"Shiit!!... intercept...intercept!"

Boris had maintained his position, watching the peasants as they grinded whatever it was they were smashing with their feet.
He could hear some voices from the cabin and some sort of commotion happening at the front of the house.
He was about to ask Anderson what was going on when he heard a burst of gun shots from the front.
The minute he heard Anderson shout 'intercept' he sprung into action.

The peasants had began to shout and move restlessly following the shooting. The four men where running to the front to render assistance and no doubt discharge bullet shells.

Boris charged from his position.
He didn't even remove his rifle from his back but fired from his hand gun.
He killed two immediately, the third turned, with his gun raises and pointed but he kissed the knife which Boris had let fly.
However the fourth guard had already turned the corner, heading to the front. He wouldn't make it, he suddenly clutched his chest and fell to the ground vibrating. Thanks to John Kerr.
The peasants were all running and holding their heads, heading into the forest behind Boris.
One of them who was probably stoned suddenly charged at him shouting with a pen knife raised above his head.
Boris used his long legs to kick the man before he even got close. Planting the under of his foot on the man's chest. He stumbled backwards and landed in one of the buckets.
Boris holstered his hand gun and brought out his rifle. He began rounding the corner.
A shadow from the woods jumped out and joined him. It was John Kerr, he had his gun out. They forgot about their dislike for each other and moved together, taking position and covering their backs.

In the front of the cabin, Anderson hadn't been able to get his head up. The gunshots were sporadic and and sprayed every direction. It struck the tree behind him countless times and the bark pieces fell on his back.

There was a reply of gun fire from the right and two guards fell to the ground. At this point they had been joined by 5 more gunmen who ran out of the barn. Two of them had pn lab coats of some kind.

They were slim pickings for Jemba, and as they ran out a burst of gun fire from her rifle cut them to the ground.
The shooter from the east had managed to draw their attention and they all focused on the position the shots were coming from.

Anderson could raise his head and sit up.
He brought out his guns but before he could squeeze the trigger, Boris and John rounded the corner from the other end.
They went on a knee, taking aim and releasing bursts of gunfire, cutting down the gunmen who were focused in Jemba's direction.
Anderson didn't need to fire a single shot.

He came out of the bushes and with hand signals instructed Jemba(who had come out unhurt when the shootings had stopped) to check out the barn.
She threw a flash grenade into the barn, entering with her gun raised.
She came out seconds after.
"I think you need to see this" she said to Anderson.

He looked at Boris and John, who still had their weapons out, scoping the whole perimeter.
"Keep an eye on the cabin" he instructed them.
He followed Jemba into the barn. The inside of the barn was like a chemistry lab.
"What do you think was going on here?" Jemba asked him.
He knew the reply, just one word "drugs"

Outside, John said "let's go get this Isaac sucker.." He turned to Boris "hope he won't escape through the back...the same back you were meant to be covering?!"
Boris gnashed his teeth "the back of the cabin is boarded up...there's no single window"

Anderson had a feeling Isaac wasn't in the cabin but he didn't say a word. He made hand gestures and Boris kicked down the door, Jemba threw yet another flash grenade into the cabin.
The minute the bright light went on, Anderson himself charged into the cabin, his gun pointed on the ready.
He saw two men, one was seated, his hands up and his gun visible on the table before him.
The second held his A-k and was battling with his disoriented sense of sight..Struggling to see what direction to aim his weapon.
Anderson shot him immediately
Keeping his second weapon trained at the man who remained sitting.
"Clear!" Jemba called out from the rooms, she had gone in behind Anderson to check the remaining two rooms in the cabin. A kitchen and a bedroom.
"Where is Isaac Nystrom?" Anderson asked the man.
The man smiled "Diablo is going to kill you all...all of you!"
"Who the Bleep is Diablo?" John asked from the doorway.
Boris was outside the cabin, watching the woods earnestly, he sniffed the air...he had began to have a bad feeling.

°•°•°•
The truck parked outside the maize plantation. The men all jumped down, all three dozen of them. They were armed to the teeth, and well trained. In truth most of them were mercenaries, members of gorilla factions of the army, good money bought their services. And they were here to render their services in the art of killing.

"All right listen up! This fools are messing with Diablo...messing with his business..he promises you all a 20 percent raise if you get the job done." José announced, coming down from a smaller car that had led the way.

They stretched their hands, cracked their knuckles and necks, checked their rifles and cocked their guns.
"What are we waiting for?" One of them asked.
They began their descent into the woods

Back at the cabin.
Anderson repeated John's question. "Who the hell is Diablo?"
"You're on his property you fucker!"
The man hissed in reply.
"How did you know we were coming?" Anderson asked. Beside him, Jemba paled. She remembered the girl from earlier.

"I receive call, to expect you fuckers and immediately you show up, that's all I know"

Anderson was deep in thought.
He looked at John "John.... No not you..." He turned to Jemba.
"Jemba..go scope out the perimeter...go as deep and far as possible...if you see anything strange, radio and let us know"
"Okay..." She looked at the man "what about him?"

Anderson blew a gulf sized hole in the man's head from his berreta. He looked at Jemba "Who?" He asked with raised eyebrows. He nodded his head toward the door "hurry up.....go!"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
meneski:
souloho19 our thread has been silent since yesterday. Whats the P

Don't worry bro..the noise is here
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
EvaJael:
Souloho19 the last twist was just great. You wrote with both intensity and softness. Didn't take me time to grab. Thumbs uo

Thanks Evaj
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
wich one be bad gateway again? Dem no let me comment since yersteday... Souloho19 you are good...i sight you.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Deji124(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Wow Wow Wow i love these A great thumbs up to d writers so far Apollux and souloho u are doing great.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
[center][/center]realest action undiluted(((((((RAU))))))))

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.