Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) (98810 Views)

22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
jakandeola:
ignorance is bad go to skool to learn

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by kennykg(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hilarious

NwosuChikodiChukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping

See working experience.. . cheesy

Am so disappointed at Evans so a kingpin can use electric fencing to protect himself... From who.....

See the man in black holding the ak-47 like Nigerian 007

Evans was really respected in this pics the police I know old be taking pics with him been assited with slaps
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:

So, e pain you? grin grin

So your f.da still dey suck his fingers?.
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
The Inspector-General’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT) led by ACP Abba Kyari had on Saturday confirmed his arrest saying Evans is one of the most wanted suspected kidnappers in Lagos and Nigeria. Kyari, who confirmed the arrest said the suspect was arrested at his Magodo residence in Lagos.

“IRT headquarters in Abuja is celebrating the arrest of the most wanted brilliant and notorious high profile kidnapper in Nigeria.

“He has collected several billions of Naira as ransom in the last seven years as the kingpin of kidnappers. “He was arrested at about 1.00p.m on Saturday in his residence in Magodo Estate, Lagos,” Kyari said.

The last victim of Evans was Mr Danatus Dunu who was kidnapped in Ilupeju February 2017 and fortunately the man escaped from the Igando House where Evans kept him with his boys last month.

EVANS GANG MEMBERS:

i. Felix Chinemerem 36yrs Native of ArichukwuOhafia LGA of Abia State second in command of Evans.

ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma aka Sudo 42yrs, 3rd in Command to Evans. He has over 20yrs experience in Armed robbery and about 8yr experience in Kidnapping.

iii. UchechukwuAmadi Native of Anambra State longtime Evans Boy and head of the detention Camp in Igando.

iv. OgechiAmadi is the woman who rented the house and cooks for the Kidnappers and their victims in the camp.

v. Suoyo Paul aka Nwana 42yrs Native of Bayelsa States Gangmember and Supplier of Rifles and Ammunitions to Evans.

vi. IkennaEmeka 28yrs Native of Anambra State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/the-mansion-where-notorious-criminal-evans-was-arrested.html
lol, the bolded cracked me up. With this guy's crime life experience, his cv would fetch him a lot of jobs in the underworld, lol. Big ups to the Nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why always easterners , this government hates us

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Evans' gang members...

i. Felix Chinemerem

ii. NwosuChikodiChukwuma

iii. UchechukwuAmadi

iv. OgechiAmadi

v. Suoyo Paul aka Nwana

vi. IkennaEmeka

I rest my case, your honor!

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Llw5qOHUxOo/VjV042WlWsI/AAAAAAAAVZk/K5fEyENUuF0z1e054H1YGYWUDjCv-cOtw/s1600/gavel.gif[/img]
After dem don park all of them ...I think they should send their head to their country (Biafra)

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
ISKANDER17TH:
biafrans and igbos tired of well orchestrated humiliation meted on u delibreately on nairaland and are invited to

BIAFRASAY.COM

dont waste your energy where u are hated come and meet fellow biafran wholoves u

Don't you feel foolish advertising your wares on an enemy's page? Go and do your website and get traffic nah, instead of shamelessly advertising here.

if u are not tired of anti igbo moderator here then keep on deceiving your self here

we are all waiting for you at biafrasay.com

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Evans' gang members...

i. Felix Chinemerem ii. Ugandan iii. Jew iv. Igbo v. Flattie chest-beater vi. IkennaEmeka

I rest my case, your honor!

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Llw5qOHUxOo/VjV042WlWsI/AAAAAAAAVZk/K5fEyENUuF0z1e054H1YGYWUDjCv-cOtw/s1600/gavel.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
ISKANDER17TH:
biafrans and igbos tired of well orchestrated humiliation meted on u delibreately on nairaland and are invited to

BIAFRASAY.COM

dont waste your energy where u are hated come and meet fellow biafran wholoves u

[
if u are not tired of anti igbo moderator here then keep on deceiving your self here

Don't you feel foolish advertising your wares on an enemy's page? Go and do your website and get traffic nah, instead of shamelessly advertising here.

You are behaving like your kinsmen...typically criminals

4 Likes

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by salford1: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I saw a video of the police men rejoicing.
His own is finished and he knows it. He hasn't killed, so he won't be killed.
But his prison term go long pass my age.
lol
haha. you mean he hasnt killed in his 20 years kidnapping career.

2 Likes

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
So you think so Am pretty sure he would have killed to execute some of his missions
BiafraBushBoy:

lol

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
na wa oh
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by seguno2: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
baby124:
Lagos state go don take over the mansion.

After due legal process.
Did his neighbors not realise that he had no legitimate business and report him to the police?
Does he not pay taxes, which would have shown suspicious income?
We are our own worst enemies, walahi.
Vigilance and cooperation with the police is the key to our own security.

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
akpamuomenka:

So your f.da still dey suck his fingers?.

Why would you come and insult your father and family in a public domainike this?

It speaks volume of the kind of home you came from and a big pointer to what you would probably become.

Now f**k off!

3 Likes

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Riduane: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It would have been stated.

And did the police tell you that they've concluded investigation to know if he had killed or not?

Even logically, one can be 80% sure that this criminal is a killer. If not, how did he come to all these riches by simply kidnapping and collecting ransom alone? What is he doing with all these sophisticated and dangerous weapons ? Don't you ever assume he would have killed one of his victims or even the law enforcement agents in his course to execute some of his dastard act?

Even if he hadn't killed directly, don't you think he must have killed a lot of souls indirectly ?

I say, capital punishment should be meted on these criminals...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
salford1:
haha. you mean he hasnt killed in his 20 years kidnapping career.
I made an assumption.
You can correct me with facts na
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oloriburuku ma ni awon developers yi ke.

These are the same people screaming they are the ones developing lagos

2 Likes

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by freeage7(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol
I hope you are aware that kidnapping, as a crime in Lagos, attracts death penalty? if you don't know, you better know now.
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
baby124:

It's the law in Lagos. Kidnappers get the death sentence.

Where the victim lost his life in the process it stated. Since no victim has died in his hands, he won't be sentenced to death.
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Sicario47(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
I dhan dae follow this Evans story for weeks now. Na one of him boys help their victim,one Mr Peter escape, as per say Evans no dae pay them well, they come cast am. Moral of the story - if you get money, throway am for boys
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by salford1: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
ISKANDER17TH:

BIAFRASAY.COM

dont come alone come with all your friends and well wishers

freedom is not easy but it is worth it

if you have been in nairaland long enough..you should have known that your idea is failes on arrival.
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by salford1: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
ISKANDER17TH:

BIAFRASAY.COM

dont come alone come with all your friends and well wishers

freedom is not easy but it is worth it

if you have been in nairaland long enough..you should have known that your idea is failed on arrival.
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na wa o!

What a terrible career, living life off by causing fear , pain , unrest and sorrows in the hearts of families .
Hmmmm!

His conscience is dead way back.

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
l can bet a certain amount will be going to church weekly oh...

To try and pacify God or bribe him to protect him from the full weight of the law..

Useless human being..

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ok o
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Jodesky(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Zonacom:
The police must make sure he's kept safe and well protected. He must not be hastily silenced, untill he exposes his accomplices (both in the police force and elsewhere). A kidnapper of this repute could'nt have been acting for this long without inside hellp from the force.

You are perfectly right. I hope someone up there shares your thoughts.
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
This how they have used their criminals act to developed Lagos.. He has collected more than enough slapped.. Greediness can ruin the work of last ten years. He would reap everything from the beginning to end..

1 Like

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Am more interested in hw he was caught and hw he eluded capture for so long even tho there has been a manhunt for him
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

He operated in Lagos and was caught in Lagos so he will be tried in a Lagos court using the criminal code in the state. In Lagos if you are convicted of kidnapping the sentence is death!
You. can't say it better, I concur.. I go with your advice hundred and one percent.. You spoke well
Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by bamisefarms: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]money!!!

Re: Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
when mike okiro was the public relation officer of NPF, we for don watch the news for crime fighter news.
abeg, they should jail the kingpin and his cohorts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.