Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! (746 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Thank You Nairaland Family Members...... / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Debeloved87(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
cool Am given thanks to God Almighty, the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's for He's Good and His mercy endureth forever, making me to see a beautiful day like this, it's the LORD'S doing not just any other birthday but a special one for me, I thank the Nairaland family for the great things they've been doing on this forum, the Admin, the Mods lalasticlala inclusive, the bots lolz and the great masterminder himself Seun Osewa, you all are blessed and lifted! May joy continue to fill all your homes and family! Am so happy and grateful!!! Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by 0b100100111: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where I the rice, beef, chicken, malt drink, Garri, Ogbono and vegetable soup?

No address for merriment an u here asking for wishes.

No food, No wish!
Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by CoolFreeday(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
HBD
Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy 30th birthday, OP. I wish you more to come.

1 Like

Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
HBD cool
Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Debeloved87(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Where I the rice, beef, chicken, malt drink, Garri, Ogbono and vegetable soup?

No address for merriment an u here asking for wishes.

No food, No wish!
lolz..lolz, sorry about that, we almost done with the merriment.
Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Debeloved87(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks Bro
CoolFreeday:
HBD
Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Debeloved87(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks sis, Amen.
NotOfThis:
Happy 30th birthday, OP. I wish you more to come.

Re: Yippee! It's MY BIRTHDAY. My Nairaland Family Come And Send In Your Wishes!! by Debeloved87(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks sister, am grateful
Tahrah:
HBD cool

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did U Stop Fearing Your Dad? / Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple / God Bless Me And My Homies #bonez #bonezizabonez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.