Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 PM

The 20 Target (+18) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 20 Target (+18) (57685 Views)

How To Hit Your Target / The 20 Greatest Romance Novels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by cyber5(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
O Lawd

iLove this update

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Rukidiv(f): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
King Solo, na better luck jam you so

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by kelvinhilton(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
So nah wen u dey in trouble u remember God?! Lol Op u knw well.. Keep it rolling grin

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chipappii:

U see why your mother has been telling you to go to church grin
Lol. True bro. I go to church oo,dnt forget I was a seminarian den
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
cyber5:
O Lawd

iLove this update
Lol,thanks bro. More comin

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rukidiv:
King Solo, na better luck jam you so
I jam beta luck true true lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
kelvinhilton:
So nah wen u dey in trouble u remember God?! Lol Op u knw well.. Keep it rolling grin
Lol thanks bro
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Stevedison(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the mention.

This episode made sense.

I think u need to punish that sandra.. Give her a serious whipping with ur joy stick for putting ur life in danger.
#winks

ride on dude.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stevedison:
Thanks for the mention.

This episode made sense.

I think u need to punish that sandra.. Give her a serious whipping with ur joy stick for putting ur life in danger.
#winks

ride on dude.
Lol. Hint: Sandra bleeped my best friend cry
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Stevedison(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
krissconnect:
Lol. Hint: Sandra bleeped my best friend cry

ehyaaaa. Sorry in advance dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stevedison:

ehyaaaa. Sorry in advance dude cheesy

Wait for next update cry
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Stevedison(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
krissconnect:
Wait for next update cry

tonight?? Waiting in anticipation.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
EPISODE 17... Blackmail.

I was so ladened with joy that I suddenly forgot the trauma Sandra had caused me. Now I could escape Nedu's jibes, throwing me up and down and he did sometimes threatened to tell my Dad if I refused to buy him Akara in that special joint. He coaxed me into doing so many things I never intended doing because he had an edge, the edge been Sandra's purported pregnancy which I was purportedly responsible.

"Are you buying me Akara today or not?" Nedu queried me in a commanding tone.

"Idiot, are you forcing me to buy you Akara? No be only Akara, she goat" I yelled at him.

"Oh, alright. When is your Dad even coming back? I guess he has to know you got a girl pregnant" He said walking away.

"...biko, come and buy Akara, how much Akara would you like to eat?" I followed him pleading.

"Just #200, but you have to keep the change because I'll love to eat another Akara tomorrow. I'm eating #200 Akara today because I already ate before coming out, so I'm not going to eat any food tomorrow so I can eat #500 Akara..." Nedu lectured.

After Sandra calmed my fear over her purported pregnancy, I went to Nedu's house feeling so relieved. I knew he was going to throw jibes but I was ready to disappoint him. I dressed on quickly after a video game with Emeka and I left for Nedu's house. When I got there, I knocked on his door and found him sleeping. He had a large room which was as big as our sitting room at home. His parents provided him with almost everything he needed because he was the only child they had. Despite the rights and largess he inherited, he was terribly dumb in academics. Tell Nedu that 3 * 2 is 6 this minute, the next minute when he's asked, he tells you 3 * 2 is 32. That was the level of his grade in academics. But when it comes to random knowledge, I mean the common knowledge, Nedu can scam you and you still thank him for scamming you. His life was proportionally balanced, I would say.

I opened his door and gave him a smack him a smack of life. He let out a shrill and stood up like he saw a ghost in a dream.

"Idiot, you want to bring down the whole house with your snoring?" I knocked his mouth.

"King solo, what is your problem?" He said lowering his voice.

"You're my problem and I've come to solve you, idiot"

"You know you've never been useful since I met you, except the handfuls of Akara you've been buying me lately. Well, that's prior to you getting a girl pregnant" He tucked on his polo.

"And whats your point now?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well, I wish you'll continue getting girls pregnant so i can be eating free akara" He laughed. I hope you have #500 there with you because I'm very hungry and I want to eat Akara, you know our ritual na? He said letting out a smile at the corner of his lips.

" Thunder fire you and the Akara there, in fact, thunder burn your mouth, your hand, your stomach, your anus and the Akara balls" I yelled at him. "You see all the money you scammed me of in the course of blackmailing me, you'll have to vomit them"

He was shocked. He reached out his hand and touched my neck.

"Are you sure you ain't sick?" He sputtered. Are you buying me the Akara or not? Nedu continued.

"I'm not buying anything, go and eat your scrotum if you're hungry, I resemble your papa?

I was trying to boss the situation. I was so full of confidence and avoided been downplayed because Sandra already allayed my fears.

" You know the drills, right? Your father is going to know he has a grandchild already" He said heading towards the door.

"If you like board a bus to okigwe, go to St peter and tell the seminarians that I got a girl pregnant, idiot!"

Nedu stood at the door speechless, looking at me like he's seeing me for the first time in a lifetime. He was amazed by the confidence at which I declined buying him Akara when I hurriedly but him a whole yesterday.
He didn't know Sandra's pregnancy was only bogus.

2 Likes

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Cyber5,stevedison,rukidiv,zpetstunner, kelvinhilton,emmysky,supizino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by kelvinhilton(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Gud one Op....
In oliver twist voice * bring me more*

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
kelvinhilton:
Gud one Op....
In oliver twist voice * bring me more*
Lol thanks bro
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by cyber5(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol

that awkward moment when your maga cuts loose

2 Likes

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
cyber5:
Lol

that awkward moment when your maga cuts loose
Lol,as in ehn
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Tinaflux(f): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
finally here,
nice work op,

neeeeeeeeeeexxt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
EPISODE 18... Betrayal.

I wouldn't be totally wrong if I say seminarians are phuckboys, it is not that I'm trying to bash or taint their reputation, hence I was one, but what am saying in essence is this, junior seminarians are always naturally wanted by girls, should we call that the inevitable temptation to disrupt their vocation?, well, I couldn't answer that myself when I was one. Being a seminarian was one of the many reasons girls gave in to my request. Sandra's situation was not an exception. I even had requests from girls to take me out and pay for whatever it is we consumed. Sandra knew she had a seminarian in her fangs and she did her best not to let me go. At several occasions during sex, Sandra instantly invented styles of sex I never experienced before. The one she called the kangaroo ride, the buffalo queen, the prayer mantis... I had intended asking her where she learned those styles from but the sweetness of what I experienced beclouded me.

I had gotten so much entangled with Sandra, we acted like couple everywhere, anytime. We had sex randomly like it was legitimate. We did so many things together. We were so close that mum once questioned me on the credibility of my quest to be a priest. I couldn't believe I could so fall in love with a particular girl. If I was eating, I did see Sandra in my food most times, if I was pooping, the aroma of my poop smelled exactly like her, not that she smells like poop, but its only an exaggeration. I had so many things to do with her that people started calling us couple.

The holiday was really starting to get boring, despite the fact that my relationship with Sandra renewed every goddamn moment, I hated seeing the same environment every morning. I wished to go back to school but school was far from resuming. Sandra had told me she'll be travelling to Enugu to get her certificate and visit her grandma too because it was very important. Her travelling fueled my wanting to go see Stanley in his school. With Sandra gone for some days it was really going to be hell down here. About Nedu? that idiot fell in love with a 14 years old girl and since then he had less time for me. I knew a 14 years old girl was the only girl he could have sex with and not faint in the process, so I allowed him have his way.

The next morning, I told mum I was going to see my classmate in Okigwe to complete a project which was beyond my ability. I had no difficulty in convincing her though. I boarded a taxi going to Owerri and in a few minutes, I was in Federal university of technology owerri.

Stanley was the craziest and naughtiest guy amongst us. He was the one that indirectly led me to having my target of phucking 20 girls. It was a challenge however, between me and him. Stanley was intelligent unlike Nedu, he always had his way around girls given his handsomeness and smartness. The aura he created around him paved way for him too. I knew I was in no match to compete with him when it comes to having romps with girls but the knowledge of being a seminarian gave me enough confidence.

Stanley was staying a little miles off the school, I had no difficulty in locating his house because I had visited him once. I entered a taxi and headed to his house. It was a face me I face you compound, dubiously occupied by futo students. I knew that was the den Stanley was always talking about, the den where girls come with a tight W-spot and leave with a spot like the size of an oil well. I knew this was where Stanley had almost 18 girls down, I knew this was his sex den. I walked slowly towards Stanley's door examining the compound. I reached out for the door knob to open it when I heard a female moaning. She was moaning out of pain and pleasure and I quickly concluded they were having sex. I claimed ignorant and knocked on the door, I thought they adjusted because it took a little time before the door knob turned open. I was facing a half clad Stanley and he urged me to come in with a naughty smile.

"Phucker, so you're phucking this hot afternoon?" I teased him.

"No time is actually bad to phuck oo" He said laughing.

"She's gone to the bathroom?" I asked him searching the whole room with my eyes.

"Yea, she's got to dress up" He said lying in the bed. We started discussing when the bathroom door creaked open. I hesitantly turned my eyes towards that direction when the person that came out shocked me.

"Sandra....? I screamed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MhizDherbee(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
WTF? I'm a girl buh i haf to admit this SOME girls are BITCHES!

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by olumanja: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2017
WTF

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2017
MhizDherbee:
WTF? I'm a girl buh i haf to admit this SOME girls are BITCHES!
I swear. And some do it deliberately, knowing chances are big they will be caught. cry
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MhizDherbee(f): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2017
krissconnect:

I swear. And some do it deliberately, knowing chances are big they will be caught. cry
It could be so annoying sometimes... Its their likes dat make dem boiz put all d girls in d same category. Mtschewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2017
MhizDherbee:

It could be so annoying sometimes... Its their likes dat make dem boiz put all d girls in d same category. Mtschewwwwwww
Really annoying. Next update soon
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Tinaflux(f): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2017
MhizDherbee:

As in eh! their mata tired persin. tsk

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Rukidiv(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Olosho!!!

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
EPISODE 19... Heartbreak

Sandra...? I screamed yet again, I sounded like no one heard me the first time I screamed. I stood there dumbfounded, it seemed like I was standing there for ages. My legs started growing cold, my eyes felt sick, my hands shaking, I couldn't believe what befell me.

"Wh...aaa..tttt I..sss..." I stammered. I suddenly realised I could stammer after all. I've lived an 18 glorious years without stammering, then I realised I had this hidden "talent" in me. The words couldn't come out. I guess they were as shocked as I was, the words refused to come out. The walls started spinning, the floor upturning, I felt hits on my head. I wanted to sound like "where you phucking him or was he...?. I searched for the proper words to use and in the best manner to express how heartbroken I felt.

" What is going on?" Stanley looked at me bewildered.

Stanley didn't know about that Sandra was my girlfriend because I never told him. When I was going through the trauma of Sandra's purported pregnancy, I didn't relate it with Stanley. I only told Nedu and Emeka. I am sure Stanley met Sandra at home because we all were living in the same street. I am not sure whether Sandra knew that Stanley was my friend, but that didn't matter after all. She was bitching.

"Cynthia, I just asked a question" Stanley had his eyes focused on her.

"Wait, who is Cynthia?" I asked no one in particular. "So you even lied to him about your name, or should I say you lied to me?" I said facing Sandra this time.

"Chiboy please... I.. I ... will explain" She was stuttering.

"Her name isn't Cynthia?" Stanley asked shooting his eyes out wide.

"You better ask her that question, I'm in no position to answer that"

Sandra was shaking now, probably because she just left the bathroom cold or as a result of the shock that engulfed us all.

"Why? How? is your name not Cynthia?" Stanley managed to ask.

Sandra remained mute. She stood fixed in a position, she didn't know if she was to beg me or Stanley, her eyes where fixed on the floor. she couldn't move them and she was shaking. She only had her wrapper carefully knotted around her body, her cleavage revealing a great deal. Her laps shot out because the wrapper hung lowly on her thighs. I noticed she only had her bra and panty on. Aside those, she was stark naked. She was sexy though. I had this urge to walk up to her, tore the wrapper and hungrily devour her. Not because I was sexually starved nor Hot, but because I felt so hurt. Hearing my supposed girlfriend moaning for another guy, opening her W-spot for another guy to eat it up, sharing the body I thought I only had to myself. I felt the devil in me beckoning me to devour her, phuck her without mercy, make her scream atop her voices, have her tear her hair, make her feel the hotness in beneath her legs... I looked at her and shook my head in disbelieve. I took my bag and made my way to the door...

"King Solo, why are you leaving? I still don't understand the scene you guys created here oo" Stanley went after me

"Chiboy please, please don't leave, wait I can explain..." Sandra's voice trailed off as I opened the door and left.

I was totally heartbroken for the first time in a decade.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by chisiudeh: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chai. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by zpetstunner(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
tnx for da mention bro.

Sandra is such a bitch....but come to think of it....u are a play boy so u gat to continue moreover u have a target grin ask chippapii him no hwfa lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / Marital Vice / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.