Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The 20 Target (+18) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 20 Target (+18) (57827 Views)

How To Hit Your Target / The 20 Greatest Romance Novels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Emmysky(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Guy make dey fear you oo, You just dey update anyhow. Thank God.
Dat Nedu na beta goat. Although his situation is relatable..You no go know if to smile or cry gringringrin. More ink to your pen my bro.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Lildiamond: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
I love this story

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Emmysky:
Guy make dey fear you oo, You just dey update anyhow. Thank God.
Dat Nedu na beta goat. Although his situation is relatable..You no go know if to smile or cry gringringrin. More ink to you pen my bro.
Lol. Thanks bro
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lildiamond:
I love this story
Thanks
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by cyber5(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
MichaelBlake40:
Wetin u want make Nedu do na at least his trouble is over PS;i'm following this ur thread bumper to bumper

Bros why you come quote the whole thing na

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
cyber5:

No mind me na to show de kin love i get 4 de tori o

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Damibiz(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Nice work...i started frm the bottom nw we here

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
cyber5:

grin
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

No mind me na to show de kin love i get 4 de tori o
oshey cheesy
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Damibiz:
Nice work...i started frm the bottom nw we here
Thanks bro
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Episode 30... GOOD BAD NEWS 2

Idiot, shey you don escape this one na abi? I frowned my face at him and said In pidgin.
" I know say na your plan make this girl born this pikin" He jeered at me with a grin.
"Before nko? Weren't you the one that impregnated her? When you were pounding without mercy you didn't think of pregnancy abi? Abi you thought she was going to conceive Mercedes Benz in her womb. Idiot!"
"And so? God knows am not yet ready to bear the fatherhood responsibilities, so he eased this unfortunate incident for me" He threw his hands in the air at me playfully, signalling I just lost a battle. I hated it, I hated that moment, I knew I lost it. I had wanted Sandra to give birth so he could start answering Papa pikin, so I could get one over him, so I could taunt him so badly whenever he tried to snatch a girl under my nose with his humorous character. But since the doctor came up with the good bad news, I knew I really lost a battle, a battle to Nedu; another worthwhile opportunity for Nedu to jeer the hell out of me. Eeyah! Quite unfair. I noticed Nedu had even paid a double of the fee for Sandra's medication out of excitement. The idiot continued smiling sheepishly as we left the hospital with a recuperated Sandra. I continued snapping at him with a grimace look as we entered a taxi heading home. We were only some minutes off the hospital when Sandra asked no one in particular.
"What happened?" She said softly.
"You lost your baby" Nedu cut in almost immediately.
"Shut up, mumu, is that a testimony?" I lashed at him. Listen Sandra, I continued, you lost consciousness and was bleeding profusely so we had to rush you to the hospital.. you see? erm, the doctor said after administering on you that due to the unfortunate incident, you lost your baby...
"What?" Sandra screamed in astonishment.
"What do you mean by what?, aren't you excited you lost the baby?" Nedu looked her intently. The driver turned and looked at Nedu when he asked such question.
"Thunder fire you there, I retorted, Why should she be happy she lost your baby? You well so?"
I reached out for Sandra's shoulder and patted her, drew her closer and said aloud, "I'm sorry dear, don't worry, you'll conceive another one for him, you hear?". I wasn't expecting an amen but Nedu shot an angry snap at me and I almost bursted out in laughter.
" Silly idiot, you fa fit give belle but you no wan carry pikin" I thought to myself laughing.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
krissconnect:
Episode 30... GOOD BAD NEWS 2y.

"Thunder fire you there, I retorted, Why should she be happy she lost your baby? You well so?"
I reached out for Sandra's shoulder and patted her, drew her closer and said aloud, "I'm sorry dear, don't worry, you'll conceive another one for him, you hear?". I wasn't expecting an amen but Nedu shot an angry snap at me and I almost bursted out in laughter.
" Silly idiot, you fa fit give belle but you no wan carry pikin" I thought to myself laughing.
Chiboy no mind Nedu very soon nw u go see as im go give another girl belle o(another girl because unless Sandra dey stupid she no go fit agree make Nedu enter her again )
Oga Chris i luv ur updating style keep it up.
If you need any kind of support don't hesitate to call on me

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

Chiboy no mind Nedu very soon nw u go see as im go give another girl belle o(another girl because unless Sandra dey stupid she no go fit agree make Nedu enter her again )
Oga Chris i luv ur updating style keep it up.
If you need any kind of support don't hesitate to call on me
Lol. Sure boss. Thanks very much. Work just dey delay me
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Damibiz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
U re welcome
krissconnect:
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
krissconnect:
Lol. Sure boss. Thanks very much. Work just dey delay me
No probs
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by apejoye1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
[b][/b] wink nice on krissconnect. More updates abeg. Na because of u I join NL o

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
apejoye1:
[b][/b] wink nice on krissconnect. More updates abeg. Na because of u I join NL o
Wow. I'm honored sir. Thanks and I won't disappoint ur decision to join
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by sunkieisland(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
krissconnect:

Wow. I'm honored sir. Thanks and I won't disappoint ur decision to join

Therefore based on this your comment.........

sama us one or two more updates tonight chief

Bonne travail* I hope I got it right!!!

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Emmysky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
krissconnect:
Episode 30... GOOD BAD NEWS 2

Idiot, shey you don escape this one na abi? I frowned my face at him and said In pidgin.
" I know say na your plan make this girl born this pikin" He jeered at me with a grin.
"Before nko? Weren't you the one that impregnated her? When you were pounding without mercy you didn't think of pregnancy abi? Abi you thought she was going to conceive Mercedes Benz in her womb. Idiot!"
"And so? God knows am not yet ready to bear the fatherhood responsibilities, so he eased this unfortunate incident for me" He threw his hands in the air at me playfully, signalling I just lost a battle. I hated it, I hated that moment, I knew I lost it. I had wanted Sandra to give birth so he could start answering Papa pikin, so I could get one over him, so I could taunt him so badly whenever he tried to snatch a girl under my nose with his humorous character. But since the doctor came up with the good bad news, I knew I really lost a battle, a battle to Nedu; another worthwhile opportunity for Nedu to jeer the hell out of me. Eeyah! Quite unfair. I noticed Nedu had even paid a double of the fee for Sandra's medication out of excitement. The idiot continued smiling sheepishly as we left the hospital with a recuperated Sandra. I continued snapping at him with a grimace look as we entered a taxi heading home. We were only some minutes off the hospital when Sandra asked no one in particular.
"What happened?" She said softly.
"You lost your baby" Nedu cut in almost immediately.
"Shut up, mumu, is that a testimony?" I lashed at him. Listen Sandra, I continued, you lost consciousness and was bleeding profusely so we had to rush you to the hospital.. you see? erm, the doctor said after administering on you that due to the unfortunate incident, you lost your baby...
"What?" Sandra screamed in astonishment.
"What do you mean by what?, aren't you excited you lost the baby?" Nedu looked her intently. The driver turned and looked at Nedu when he asked such question.
Dat nedu na beta goat. Sha if na me i go still happy too oo
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Episode 31... JAMB SUCCESS

The following days went normal as I tried to focus intently on my preparation for the jamb exercise. Everything returned to normalcy as Nedu was freed from the pending fatherhood following Sandra's unfortunate incident. I had continued with my decision to refrain from sex despite breaking it some weeks ago(Mimi's incident). After that incident with Mimi, I avoided her like someone infected with a disease. She lured me into breaking my decision and that was the angle I judged her from. You know how cunning the devil could be, when you've decided to desist totally from an addiction, you get hit with a bigger temptation. That was my case. I had a bootilicious nyansh at home which I was trying so hard to avoid, but then a nyansh 10 times that of Nkechi visited me at lesson. It didn't just visit me, it literally lured me to commit. Mimi had a body one could hardly resist, a nyansh that could reset any guys factory settings, a nyansh encumbered with insta-grams of flesh, pounds of flesh carefully moulded into two rounded balls of nyansh. Oh my word! Even the male teachers couldn't resist dropping their eyes on her whenever she wobbled that ass pass them. She caused serious commotion. I never believed I could see a nyansh bigger than Nkechi's map of Africa nyansh until I met Mimi during the jamb lesson.

When the day for the jamb examination came, I prepared myself very well; washed myself, ate, took a last glance on my books and headed off to my centre; a ten minutes drive from home. Nedu was given a center different from mine so we took our exams far from each other. When I prayed, I didn't just pray for my success, I also prayed for Nedu cos I was afraid of the dunce failing. After the examination which lasted for an hour or so, I skipped all the cute and sexy girls in the hall cos I was so focused on passing my exam. I knew God must be somewhere monitoring the moves I made. So I had to keep to my promise of sticking to him if he grants me success and he did. I got my result 4 days later in which I scored 260, a very thrilling result. I almost jumped off my skin in excitement when I got the result. I called mum and told her about the result and she was very happy. I was about to call Dad too when my phone beeped, it was Nedu.
"Nigga wassup" I said in excitement.
"I passed my jamb bro" Nedu's voice thrilled in the phone.
"Yea me too, but how come you passed" I was tryna sound sarcastic.
"How come I passed? You're a fool"
"Sorry, how many you got?, I'm sure you don't know the pass score"
"I got 280, you think am a dunce like you?" Nedu's voice was firm.
"280 what? its a lie Nedu, check well, you might have checked another persons result" I said in disbelief. 280? when I got 260, how the hell could that idiot score pass me? I thought in disbelief.
"Nonsense. its my result. How many you got?"
"Let's talk later" I ended the call and dropped the phone in astonishment. Haba! I was still lost in thought when I heard a soft knock at the door. Who could it be this quiet afternoon? Mum at work, Dad at work, Siblings away on holiday. Who? I made my way to the door and opened it when a very sexy figure stood before me with pleading eyes. It was Nkechi.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Damibiz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
Na woooh for u nd nyansh self

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
See as temptation don appear o.Me i no fit understand hw Nedu get 280 o maybe he do runs tinz.
Oga Kriss glad for the update,thought u ran away but you proved me wrong.
I hope ur work isn't that stressful nw.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Damibiz:
Na woooh for u nd nyansh self
Lol baba. Problems too dey for day behind
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
MichaelBlake40:
See as temptation don appear o.Me i no fit understand hw Nedu get 280 o maybe he do runs tinz.
Oga Kriss glad for the update,thought u ran away but you proved me wrong.
I hope ur work isn't that stressful nw.
Lol. Thanks bro. I'm struggling to create space for myself o �
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by itsandi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amazing! Read other interesting stories, series, poems and articles:

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Emmysky(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guy abeg you no fit just leave us hanging...you gast drop another one today.
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Emmysky:
Guy abeg you no fit just leave us hanging...you gast drop another one today.
Sure bro. Anoda one around 8pm
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
krissconnect:
No problem i dey here kampe
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by MichaelBlake40: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
krissconnect:
No problem i dey here kampe
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by krissconnect(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Sorry guys for not updating for some days now. Its my bday today so I was so fixed these past days. But I'll surely drop two updates as bday gifts today. Love y'all kiss
Re: The 20 Target (+18) by Emmysky(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
krissconnect:
Sorry guys for not updating for some days now. Its my bday today so I was so fixed these past days. But I'll surely drop two updates as bday gifts today. Love y'all kiss
HBD bro, Grow in infinite knowledge and grace.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Target (+18) by phlimsy911: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
krissconnect:
Happy birthday bro but abeg come and update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!! / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / Marital Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.