Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding (1020 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by clems88(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hi Nlanders . I have been thinking recently cople with the fact that I'm not getting any younger and been the first born of my family . I earn a salary of about 50k monthly , but plan settling down next year by God grace . I will like to know how much it will take to do a low key white wedding / traditional wedding .
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by Caustics: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
depends on the country.
butnjusr hold your 1million first
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by Gourdoinc(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
facing same quagmire. maybe you should face things in bits.

most important you must do is to satisfy her people's traditions. once you have done that, you can have a small wedding with close friends and family.

make sure u go all out in satisfying her traditional demands. it will help her people not to look down on u or mock you in secret.

I have seen small marriages where the couples are so affluent to afford the world today and many big ones whom the couples can't feed.

so do as I plan to do. but make sure that she is worth it all first. cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by clems88(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gourdoinc:
facing same quagmire. maybe you should face things in bits.

most important you must do is to satisfy her people's traditions. once you have done that, you can have a small wedding with close friends and family.

make sure u go all out in satisfying her traditional demands. it will help her people not to look down on u or mock you in secret.

I have seen small marriages where the couples are so affluent to afford the world today and many big ones whom the couples can't feed.

so do as I plan to do. but make sure that she is worth it all first. cheers
thanks bro. But do you think 400k can do that?
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by Gourdoinc(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
clems88:
thanks bro. But do you think 400k can do that?
which part bro. traditional? or everything? before we proceed where are u from
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by clems88(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gourdoinc:
which part bro. traditional? or everything? before we proceed where are u from
delta state ( non delta igbo) . in-house tradition plus little white wedding
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by itiswellandwell: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by Gourdoinc(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
clems88:
delta state ( non delta igbo) . in-house tradition plus little white wedding
well in truth I don't know the traditional of non delta igbo. but find out about it. in some parts 100k can settle traditional requirements, note that this doesn't mean traditional marriage. this if this is the case, then you try and manage the 300k for a small traditional/reception after you have done the wedding in the church
Re: Minimum Cost To Have A Wedding by clems88(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gourdoinc:
well in truth I don't know the traditional of non delta igbo. but find out about it. in some parts 100k can settle traditional requirements, note that this doesn't mean traditional marriage. this if this is the case, then you try and manage the 300k for a small traditional/reception after you have done the wedding in the church
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Dark Complexioned Mother-of-3 Gives Birth To White Child With Blue Eyes / Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself…actress, Sarah Sweet Akatugba / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.