Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (63780 Views)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by henryanna36: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
5 MONTHS OF AGONY BROUGHT TO AN END

This young man learnt the hard way that patronizing prostitutes is not a child of God’s way. Ironically, it was after he went to church with his father, later that day, he went out to meet a prostitute. When he got home that evening, his erection remained. As a result, he could hardly stand or move, even sitting was difficult.

Sunday was forced to explain his plight to his father who took him to the doctors who could only recommend an operation. They declined and continued making efforts to solve his excruciatingly painful problem. Sunday became housebound for five months because of the permanent erection! His father, a reputable man in Ondo state, recalled that a man had visited The SCOAN with the same problem and was healed and so, he brought his son.

When Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed for Sunday, his whole body began to shake. After the prayer, Prophet T.B. Joshua told him to urinate. As Sunday urinated, the pain and poisonous substances left his body. Now, the erection has gone and he is able to live a normal life.

Sunday Akinrinwa advised youth that they should not fornicate or commit adultery but rather commit their ways to God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/tb-joshua-heals-man-who-has-persistent.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Evablizin(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kai TB Joshua what is it again?you cured weak what?i don't want to hear TB tricked me the weak erection is back again.OK CONTINUE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Flexherbal(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thank God for his life!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by sleeknick: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
And tb Joshua be like, Oh ye preek hold your peace [u

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by obynocute(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
c as dat woman dey look d tin... for her mind she is like omoh see wetin this pikin carry dey waka about...

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by NwaAmaikpe: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
shocked

See the way TB Joshua wants to grab my man's dodoli as if it is Gala.

Na wa, just a sight of preek and the lady on blue is already licking her lips...

BTW

In the second picture, the guy looks like he wants to nyuo (cum).

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by falcon01: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
You think i believe that??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by effty(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan... shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by EvilMetahuman: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
That girl in blue though..

See as she focus on the prick grin

She be like; chai, this hooker fvcker carry o.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
See that babe behind looking shocked inside the trouser grin with full attention

36 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
That lady in the second pics though, looking like "so na wetin you dey use terrorize all the ashawo for ur area be dis" grin grin grin grin

42 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Blackskinned: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Op no sane being gonna believe this poo(except the gullible ones) not even a deaf and dumb.

these pastors/scammers can fabricate/stage anything just to have more followers thereby enriching their already riched pockets.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by googi: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
These scammers called pastors will do anything to gain attention. But then their followers also increase.

The same way people that got spasm getting stuck inside one another call for babalawo.

Anyway, smart women would love them to take their time. No rush!

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
I witnessed this live!! God truly exists.....

29 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lord have mercy. The man really brought out his mandigo for tb Joshua?? See how that woman is looking at it and later they'll be forming cheesy

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
googi:
These scammers called pastors will do anything to gain attention. But then their followers also increase.

The same way people that got spasm getting stuck inside one another call for babalawo.

Anyway, smart women would love them to take their time. No rush!
shut the fvck up. Ur opinion doesn't count

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ikorodureporta: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
'

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry
It is finished....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by sonofluc1fer: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
I was there. I believe in God now. It was an awesome miracle.

I really pitied the man. To have a permanent erection for so long... I could see the sadness in the man's face. Prostitutes were draining his money, and no amount of soap and vaseline could silence the yearning of his loins..

But thank God for hes a miracle working God. Through the Holy Spirit the great Prophet TB applied some anointing oil on his phallus and began to stroke it, and stroke it, and he prayed, and he stroked, holding the dick firmly in his hand, calling on Jesus name to heal this man's affliction.

The young man moaned and groaned, as TB continued to peay and stroke. And then, when the crowd least expected it, the Holy Spirit came upon him. And he came upon TB, spraying sperm all over the sanctuary.. Praise master Jesus.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sonoflucifer Comment Above Tho!!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Priapism

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by donnie(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
Lord have mercy. The man really brought out his mandigo for tb Joshua?? See how that woman is looking at it and later they'll be forming cheesy

My dear when strong thing do you, you will not care.
Just last week, one of my staff approached me and showed me his prick with boils on his sack. He was in pain.

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
donnie:

My dear when strong thing do you, you will not care.
Just last week, one of my staff approached me and showed me his prick with boils on his sack. He was in pain.
one girl must have dashed him one strong infection grin

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by abumeinben(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin

Oghenemedikor...

Iyemeh.

But there was sposed to be laying of hands...

Why the wireless form of healing?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by keypad1: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
But nigerian girls loves peni.s very much. Their dream is to suck life out of any preek they lay their hands on.

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Evergreen4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai, this one matter serious
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Adebayo4all: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Only thy jazz m
Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by GeneralOjukwu: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin grin

Pastor Yahoo Boys....i hail una.

The woman has committed a sin of lust. She was eyeing the guy's rod hungrily

19 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by realestniggah: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
only in Nigeria.. only in fúckíng africa

21 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai, God bless TB Joshua o

Meanwhile, Whatsapp +2348160266850 to send cheap bulk sms or become a Bulk-SMS Reseller.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.