Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans (60906 Views)

Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by ionsman: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire his quest to be unique.... He will forever be remembered as that professional kidnapper who dealt only in dollars.

Unlike these Ugbowo boys that will release someone after you send them 3k recharge card.

Lol...You reside in Ugbowo?
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by gulfer: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
The story doesn't add up. Police claim he has been on their wanted list since 2013 and here is Mazi Evans saying he started the business in 2015. Who do we blame; the mediocre journalist who cannot ask the appropriate fact-establishing questions or the Nigerian Police that always play to the gallery with the minutest of success angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by kaypound(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Notorious Kidnapper, Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike a.k.a Evans paraded by Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM
Yet dis idiot will go to church and pay tithe , offerings and do big man in parties...and people will hail him.
May God punish him

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
he made billion and was still kidnapping and doing drugs, like WTF... life imprison "no no... our tax money will be waste on feeding" Just.......

Modified:
Which planet is NwaAmaikpe from pleaseee? he has never made any reasonable comment on nairaland before. am I the only observing?

That NwaAmaikpe guy is sick.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nature8(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
vengertime:
I smell front page. ASAP

cheesy
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by akinsmyk(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
spartan117:
I belief that one day kidnapping and all other challenges we currently face in Nigeria will be a thing of the past, we will look back at these dark days and smile at them because we made it!

I pray this won't remain a dream
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Kebreal92(m): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
“Kinsley introduced me to kidnap, but I usually get my ammunition from one Chinedu and Ehis whom I met at Ago-Iwoye.

IPOD CONNECTIONS.... MAKE I NO TALK.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by spartan117(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
akinsmyk:

I pray this won't remain a dream
amen
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Jabioro: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thank God you're I. your Waterloo end, depth holo of blue sea. ..i do not expect to ever free but great beyond and journey commenced now..
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Excellent4love: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by aioluwa: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Since I have been following this Evans story, I have not read that he has killed any of his victims... Or killed any one intentionally or carelessly and yet he is a very successful kidnapper...

Give him 20 yrs jail with hard labour and let him join the strategic military unit after serving his terms

He doesn't deserve to live.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Jabioro:
Thank God you're I. your Waterloo end, depth holo of blue sea. ..i do not expect to ever free but great beyond and journey commenced now..

Chai...you have killed English fa grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by bg0074real(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2017
How someone call kidnapping a business!? Drug business? Writers should pls write intelligently. Smh
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by wiloy2k8(m): 12:37am On Jun 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
he made billion and was still kidnapping and doing drugs, like WTF... life imprison "no no... our tax money will be waste on feeding" Just.......

Modified:
Which planet is NwaAmaikpe from pleaseee? he has never made any reasonable comment on nairaland before. am I the only observing?

d tin tire me bro ...
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by feeloscar(m): 12:39am On Jun 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

shame on you...
So if an armed robber goes about robbin us of our sweats at gun point we should put him in a house and let him off after a week nko ntro.

from your comment here it seems to you are planning on joining your brother in this business.. in your Biafra were, all it takes to do anything is to say
"MONEY DEY AM OOO !!!"

but after you and Evans and your Biafran cohort finish kidnapping Expatriates and Honest businessmen, it is still you guys that will claim that Nigeria is in trouble, that Nigeria is a Zoo, and that Biafra, (where you and Evans and Chinedu the drug dealer the caught in India, and the other Biafran the caught in Lagos Airport Earlier today) are kéy developers and highest IGR earners.

GOD PUNISH ANYBODY THAT MENTIONS MY BELOVED STATE (AKWA IBOM) IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH BIAFRA, without qualifying it with "NOT".
CITIZENofTheCreek001. IamYourWorstNightMare_IamYourWildestDreamComeAlive.
Ntro Kedo
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

but after you and Evans and your Biafran cohort finish kidnapping Expatriates and Honest businessmen, it is still you guys that will claim that Nigeria is in trouble, that Nigeria is a Zoo, and that Biafra, (where you and Evans and Chinedu the drug dealer the caught in India, and the other Biafran the caught in Lagos Airport Earlier today) are kéy developers and highest IGR earners.

GOD PUNISH ANYBODY THAT MENTIONS MY BELOVED STATE (AKWA IBOM) IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH BIAFRA, without qualifying it with "NOT".
CITIZENofTheCreek001. IamYourWorstNightMare_IamYourWildestDreamComeAlive.

But this your display of foolishness makes you the biggest fool ever .that is the honest truth
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by bestpunterever: 5:18am On Jun 12, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Since I have been following this Evans story, I have not read that he has killed any of his victims... Or killed any one intentionally or carelessly and yet he is a very successful kidnapper...

Give him 20 yrs jail with hard labour and let him join the strategic military unit after serving his terms
he will join biafra military unit.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

But this your display of foolishness makes you the biggest fool ever .that is the honest truth

ehyaaa, you are Jealous that someone has beaten u up in your game ?
since 2015 after the election results were announced. your entire region has Been doing far far worst...
So goin by your ratings, your region is the most foolish region out there... THAT TOO IS THE HONEST TRUTH.. swallow it.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 12, 2017
vengertime:
Afonjas will soon arrive. I smell front page. ASAP
you can see what ya brother turned out to be
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Jabioro: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Chai...you have killed English fa grin
Sorry ,my network and distortion distracted... thanks

1 Like

Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by riverbond(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Xeedorf:
African-jews with always their horrible business.
anyway, we shall know them by their fruits.
Nigerians should beware of you guys..

What is worst of beheading little children for blood money and rubbish rituals. Useless tribe.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by nurusystem(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Awawa people are our best kidnapers, robber ,drugs and rituals.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by jimyjames(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2017
the guy deserves an award' I mean being the best at what u do ain't easy winkthe guy deserves an award' I mean being the best at what u do ain't easy
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by 0ntruth: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2017
metronaija3:
A suspected kidnap kingpin, popularly known as Evans, who was arrested by police in Lagos on Sunday, said that he chose to collect ransom in dollars to be different from other kidnappers.

The suspect, while being paraded at the State’s Police Command in Ikeja, told newsmen that he started the business of kidnapping in 2015, after he left his spare parts business.

He claimed that he lost N20 million to customs officers, which made him to leave his trade.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the suspect was arrested in his mansion in Magodo area of the state on Saturday.

Evans, who wasn’t sure of how many people he had kidnapped, said the highest he had collected as ransom was one million dollars.

“I can’t figure out how much I have collected so far or how many people I have kidnapped, but I have kidnapped up to 10 since 2015.

“I choose to collect ransom in dollars to be different, and the maximum I have collected as ransom so far is 1 million dollars.

“I work in two groups, a team moves with me to kidnap victims while we hand over to the other team that takes the victim to the hide out.

“Kinsley introduced me to kidnap, but I usually get my ammunition from one Chinedu and Ehis whom I met at Ago-Iwoye.

“I also do drug business that enabled me to buy my property,” the suspect said.

The Force PPRO, Jimoh Moshood said that the suspect had collected billions of naira from his victims and had property in and outside the country.

He said that Evans was declared wanted in 2013, following a kidnap attempt that was foiled by the police.

“He is said to have masterminded several kidnap cases in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and South-South states,’’ the police said.

Moshood said further investigation into his activities were ongoing

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/why-i-chose-to-collect-ransom-in.html

Started the business of kidnapping in 2015, after he left his spare parts business.

He said that Evans was declared wanted in 2013 , following a kidnap attempt that was foiled by the police

How come?
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2017
PaulCI:

That NwaAmaikpe guy is sick.
Sickness is an understatement, it seems anytime he wants to make a comment his brain will leave him. He commented on virtually every post and non is reasonable. so, so annoying.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Electroweb(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
wiloy2k8:

d tin tire me bro ...
some pipol dem just stupid... once a criminal always a criminal
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by remiopash: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2017
[[s]quote author=CIOSYLVA post=57425355]Since I have been following this Evans story, I have not read that he has killed any of his victims... Or killed any one intentionally or carelessly and yet he is a very successful kidnapper...

Give him 20 yrs jail with hard labour and let him join the strategic military unit after serving his terms[/quote] [/s]
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Jabioro:
Sorry ,my network and distortion distracted... thanks

No worries mate.
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Your name is outright disrespectful. What kinda name is that? Smelling what?
leave that one, even normal blood has a distinct smell but any menses that has pungent odor, it means the person obviously has underlying infection or gynecological issues,obviously the person with that moniker who is obviously one of the stupid Nigerian. Youths we have is ignorant, and I can bet it a guy behind that moniker
Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I admire his quest to be unique.... He will forever be remembered as that professional kidnapper who dealt only in dollars.

Unlike these Ugbowo boys that will release someone after you send them 3k recharge card.
which ugbowo?you this mad man, iffa slap you even, your Brian will reset, infact you and everyone that liked your comment are all mad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React / How We Caught Hushpuppi - FBI Explains (Video) / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.