Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

House Of Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Of Secrets (2758 Views)

House Of Scandals / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Secrets by Pascalblinks: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
HOUSE OF SECRETS PART 1

There is a house on Maryland Street, Cross
River State.
It has a blue roof and its body is painted
milky white.
This house is built on Secrets.
My father had just died three months earlier,
his body was not yet la!d to rest, this was
because we had no money.
“Poverty is a sin, how can he still roam this
earth when he’d departed long ago”?
Mama cried and wiped her eyes with the
edges of her old wrapper.
” Mama, you need to pull yourself together,
there would be a way out, just believe in
God” I tried to console her. I hated the way
we were, the way we lived, like rats caved in
a hole, we were as poor as that but that
never wavered my dreams, I had made up !y
mind to conquer poverty, and thati could only
achieve through education.
“I doubt if there is a way out of this one
Ajunwa, there is no way, no one is here to
help us, all your uncles have abandoned
their brother’s body to rot, I doubt if there is
a way out of this one” she sobbed louder.
I cried along with her, she was right, there
was no way out. I had finished secondary
school five years back, yet there was no
money for me to further my education. I had
hoped to find myself a job, but it was difficult
finding one talk more of keeping it for a long
while.
“Mama, I will find a way out of this” I
inhaled deeply. I knew my mother would
object to the idea, but that was all I could do
to help her and my five little younger ones.
My best friend, Joy, had spoken to me about
it. Unlike myself, Joy was already in her final
year at the University of Calabar, under the
sponsorship of her wealthy Uncle whom I
was to work for.
“What way ehn? What way Ajunwa? I would
never allow you go into prostitution to save
this family” she sat upright and stared
deeply at me.
“No mother, it isn’t prostitution” I replied
calmly.
“Then what”? She arched her brow.
” I want to be a maid” I replied quietly, that
was the only thing I could think of.
“He is gone, they are all gone” Nelson
rushed into his Madam’s bedroom, his boss’
wife was a very beautiful woman and he
found himself to be very lucky to have her as
his girlfriend.
He was a graduate of Mass Communication,
he had searched for a job for more than two
years, he got tired of searching and decided
to find gimslef something doing, that was
how he became Pastor Ita’s personal driver.
“Are you sure”? The beautiful Mrs Helen Ita
asked her lover.
” Yes, he left with the church driver’ Nelson
nodded eagerly, he couldn’t wait to devour
her body.
Helen Ita was in her mid forties but she
looked nothing like forty, though she had
mature kids, she still looked very young. She
was not !much of a tall woman but she had
a flawless and radiant milky white skin, well
rounded hips and large breasts and a face to
die for.
[B] “So what are you going to do to me
today”? Helen winked and dragged Nelson’s
slender body into her arms. She had grown
to love him, though he was younger than she
was, he made her feel young again, not her
fanatic husband who had no time for his
family but the church.
” I want to make you Pour, then I’ll lick you
all over again” he dragged her lips with his
teeth, she groaned and yanked his shirt off
him, revealing a nest of dark hairs, Nelson
was not just a good lover, he was a cute
one.
“I love you” Helen whispered to him.
“I love you too” he replied and lifted her to
the bed. They didn’t usually make love in her
matrimonial bed, she had designated a
special room for that.
He caressed her neck for some minute, then
his mouth fell on her tits while his hands
rubbed her honeyed hips.
“Awwwww baby” Helen groaned as he
pleasured her.
His hands decided to explore her beautiful
body further, they found a place beneath her
abdomen, where she was already dripping for
him.
“I can’t wait to feel you inside me” she
writhed as he touched her core with his
fingers.
“Me too” he parted her legs and was ready
to plunge in, when something fell down from
the cupboard and she screamed as they both
found a decaying human hand.
click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2017/06/07/house-secrets-part-1
Re: House Of Secrets by Pascalblinks: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT PART 1 .
Jide Babalola was having a bad day.What worried him was not the fact that he seemed to be having a progressively bad day every day for the past three months. He was concerned because he was beginning to get used to it. And that was not a good thing.The kitchen of the Babalola household was redolent with the smell of something fried and spicy, but the ambience was ruined by the emotions running riot in the fragrant space. A plate on the counter washeaped with an appetising load of golden toast and fried eggs, a cup of coffee steaming beside it. As mouth-watering as the food looked, it was the object of dispute that morning. Jide stood over the meal, arms crossed as he faced his wife, who sat on the other side of the counter, pretending to be busy.“Patricia.” He said softly. His wife ignored him, and concentrated on furiously tapping the keys of the laptop in front of her. Early on in their marriage, whenever hecalled her full name like that, she would give him her full attention, because it usually meant he was in a serious mood. “Patricia, can you at least respond when I call you?”She stopped typing and looked up at him over the edge of the laptop. Her eyes were smouldering with anger; if looks could kill, he would have been vaporized by her gaze.“Am I deaf or are you blind?” she retorted. “You’re standing no farther than three feet away from me in this small kitchen and you want a formal acknowledgment to show I can hear you?”Jide clenched his jaw. “Is it a crime to ask for simple courtesy?”She glared at him for a moment longer, then tapped a few buttons on her laptop and closed it gently. When she faced him, arms folded on top of the laptop, insinceresmile on her face, he sighed inwardly. Her attitude was about to get worse.“Yes, lord and Master.” Patricia jeered. “Your servant is listening, please speak.”Jide sighed, and then chose to ignore the sarcasm in her voice. “Like I said, I’m running late so I won’t be able to eat this morning. I understand why that would upset you.”Patricia laughed. There was no humour in the sound. “Oh no, i don’t think you understand at all. But you will. Very soon.”“And what does that mean? Is that a threat? I’m sick and tired of all this, woman. Every day it’s one quarrel or another.”“Yes it seems that way, doesn’t it?” Patricia cut in. “Let me see, yesterday you were angry because I didn’t make breakfast for you, right? I apologized and explained I had a work deadline to meet but you stalked out. Today I wake up early to fry you eggs and now you’re saying…”“That’s why I am apologizing!” Jide yelled.Patricia raised a brow and allowed his shout to fade off before she clapped her hands slowly. “By shouting, right? You have a funny way of apologizing o…”Fifteen minutes later, Jide’s Sienna pulled out angrily from his compound. Setheing at the memory of his conversation with hiswife, he ignored the greeting of his securityguard and sped out of the estate where they lived, almost brushing a yellow tricycle into a gutter. He ignored the driver’s yell, increasing his speed as he took out his annoyance on the road, leaning on his car horn and yelling curses at any driver that dared to be slow.He knew it was just transferred aggression, but he couldn’t help himself. Despite all the self- help books he had bought and counselling documents he hadread online, his marriage seemed to be growing more strained by the day. He and Patricia had only been married less than two years and although he had been advised the point they were in would be the most stressful, he couldn’t imagine things getting any worse than they alreadywere.When Jide Babalola pulled up at the commercial law chambers where he worked as a brand communication manager, he forced himself to calm down before he left his car. He looked at his wristwatch and frowned as he realized he had actually reached work too early. His conscience pricked him as he rememberedthe things he had said to his wife in anger because he thought he was late, but he knew when he returned from work, the argument would continue if he dared to bring it up. He sighed and flipped down the mirror above his head so he could adjust his tie before he took the elevator tothe floor where his office was. He knew he looked good; the confidence of his long-legged stride was somtheing he had used years to cultivate. It was part of his job to project that corporate look and the admiring looks he received as he made hisway to his office attested to the fact.But Jide knew looks weren’t the most important thing. Peace of mind was. He greeted his secretary and breezed into his office and his practised smile faded as he settled behind his desk and sighed. He sincerely wished he could turn back the hands of time to this morning. If he hadn’t misread the time, he might have been able to eat a little of the breakfast Patricia had made for him…He frowned as his office door opened, then whipped up his professional smile a she recognized the person who had barged into his office. It was his colleague,Anita Bankole. Her tight dress stopped justabove the knee, sheathing her curves, the red colour the exact same shade as the lipstick heavily coating her mouth. He winced internally as he wondered if there was anything subtle about Anita. She was the personification of in-your-face attitude and her habit of bulldozing her way into his office without knocking was annoying.Jide was careful to keep his expression pleasant, however. She was one step above him on the corporate ladder; it wouldn’t be wise to show his displeasure.“Jide, my dear!” she squealed, walking over to him, her high heeled shoes clicking on the polished floor as she came around the side of his office table. He started to stand up, but she waved him back into his seat.“Good morning, Anita… oooof!”His greeting was cut short as she sat on him without warning and pressed her lips against his.And that literally, was how the first source of temptation fell into Jide Babalola’s lap….. Jolayemi has been unemployed since 3 years that he finished service and he is already twenty-five years of age…. He was walking down the road when he saw a signboard with vacancy written on it….he smiled buh it was short lived when he saw the condition attached…. 15 years of experience,abeg how old am I,he said aloud before walking away having one destination in mind….third mainland bridge
. click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/12/eating-forbidden-fruit-part-1/
Re: House Of Secrets by Pascalblinks: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
GAME OF THE LEGEND (18+) PART 1 .

I have the priviledge to be in a family of four of AbdulKareems my dad is a God fearing man and also my mum. I also have one junior brother named AbdulRasheed but in our family we are lucky to have one special gift from Almighty God which is ME. Am Abdulsalam by name and most of my friends call me Vizkid but it happens that my nick name is well known more than my real name even it got to some extent that some of friends don’t know my real name. Am the gift to the family because am (beautiful) I mean am far from being call handsome(if you av watch iljimae the fanthom thief u would know what am talking about) some people even said God use a century to create me buh I feel dats just ordinary sweet talk (sorry guys I don’t know how to describe very well). In short am ladies man because of how beautiful I am (am not sure of that but there is no day that people wouldn’t tell me that) and my cool nd quite behaviour. With those features am ladies man, Maybe there is a magic that attract girls to me that I don’t know but unfortunately for them I dnt have any feelings for any of them at all because I do hear some of my neighbour who says that love is wicked or may be it is because am still small then. There is nothing I want that I don’t get, there are many things I am good at like football, cycling, Running let me jst say sports in general and both me and my younger brother are very very activated in terms of education nd social activites but the only challenges we are facing in our family is (money) though we are not rich or poor (you know those stuffs). My dad is a cab man nd my mum do all dis petty trade. We live happily with peace we don’t have any challenges after money. Our real story begin on the 15th of December (I don’t need to tell you guys the year nah) The day my parent leave the earth for heaven it happend 12 mid night of this particular day when gang of fully armed robbers broke into our apartment they stole all we have and kill them in front of us. This incident really affect me and my younger brother badly dat I even forget how to smile since then I always put on straight face we dnt know any of our family member stay with but luckily for us we are already in 3rd term of the session and my parent has already pay our school bill am in primary six while my younger brother is in primary four we jst grow up more than our age and our education is very fast am 8years den nd my younger borther is 7years, God also use our landlord as a helper to us he is the one that take good care of us and provide us food even when we have parent and teachers meeting in school he is the one that represent my parent. After the rent expires we leave the house with only the cloth we put on because that is what we are left with and when the landlord told us to leave d house that the rent has expire I don’t blame him or feel like what he did is not okay because he also have 20 children and two wifes and there only source of income is the house. After we left the house thank God we are already on vacation then like a month we kept wondering around begging for cloth and shelter at the end of the second day we left d house we ended up in a ghetto where the chairman is ready to help us he even give us a room and also provide us job (picking metals around the town from the waste bin) when we come back he might give us 500 each (at least that something) buh it happens that all other brothers that are older than us who are also in the ghetto would keep on cheating us asking for the the money or they beat us up sometimes I might ended up bleeding seriously but would make sure nothing happen to my AR (AbdulRasheed in short) because I felt he is all I got even if our parent don’t live to cater for us I made up my mind to cater for and be like a father, mother and a good brother to him so I do take all the beatings which lead me to getting stronger after recovering from every session of beating after a week of the routing. Something happened the following week. . click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/14/game-legend-18-part-1/
Re: House Of Secrets by Pascalblinks: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
SEDUCING THE ICT GUY (21+) PART 1 .
I put a seduction plan in motion some weeks back and it finally came to fruition today! There’s this guy in the ICT Unit at work that I have been eying for sometimes now. I accidentally stumbled on the fact that he is well endowed downstairs. How, you would ask. I had gone to the ICT section to do some uploading, it should have been done in the safety of my office but there was something wrong with the router linking the group of offices in my wing to the server. It just was not connecting to the internet, so I had no choice but to go finish up in the ICT unit. While maneuvering my laptop to get a vantage position to sit on (you sha know that place is filled with equipment, server and all), I accidentally touched his crotch. Damn! It quickly hardened up! It felt big and strong, I squeezed. He squealed and I let go, looking at him coyly as I apologized profusely for the accident. It sure started out accidentally but ended intentionally. He said its okay and we continued our work with my upload. But I was ensnared as I could still feel that bulge in my hands and the image of him deep inside me flashed through my mind. I decided there and then that I was going to Fork him come what may. I just had to plan it. That was about two weeks ago. Since then, I started accidentally bumping into him at awkward places and positions always making sure to feel his crotch, press my Bosom against him or my bum against him. I also treated him to some wonderful sights of my mega Bosom, making sure to have my camisoles pulled down when alone with him. He began expecting to see me as this became obvious from his reactions to me each time I paid him one of my usual visits. He would lick his lips and look at me lustfully, finding it difficult to draw away from my Bosom. The last time I saw him, I stood just inside the door of his office telling him I was passing by and decided to say hi. I had deliberately worn a very low camisole and very tight skirt suit. My Bosom were pushed almost half out and each breath I took made them heave up and down. He couldn’t disguise the obvious bulge in his trousers as he stood up to greet me. I didn’t go in, just chatted for a bit and left, quickly adjusting my cloths properly as I left his sight. Others mustn’t see me like this. I knew my bait had caught; I just wanted a proper setting to finish the job. This morning, i decided before leaving home that today was the day I would Fork, so I left home prepared. Put a packet of cds in my bag, shaved my Kittycat (its constantly shaved) wore a tong, a bra that comes off without much effort and donned a short dress then finished it off with a blazer. When I got to the office, I put my plans in action by going to the ICT section to tell their oga that they should come and work on the bad router as it was getting difficult to work without internet connectivity. He then called my prey to follow me and work on it. Fortunately, something else cropped up and all the ICT personnel had to go work on it. He asked if it was okay for him to come work on it later. I said fine, that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted him and me alone in the office. Around 3.30pm, I looked in on him and he was still busy. He begged me to wait another hour that he would be through by then. I told him not to rush as I would be in the office till 6.00pm. You could see his eyes light up in anticipation as he said yes. I then went back to my office. Around 5.40pm, after virtually everybody in my office block had left, I heard a tentative knock on my office door. I asked him to come in, of course I knew it was him. He said he had fixed the router and would want to check to see if it had started working. I stood up and gave him access to my laptop. He started working on it, trying to log on to the internet. I stood behind him and pressed my Bosom to his back, making it very obvious I was doing that. He squirmed on my seat as he continued his work. I then drew the visitors chair next to him and sat, making sure my thighs were pressed tightly to his. I placed my left hand on his thigh and was rubbing as he was explaining what went wrong to me. My dress had ridden up to over half of my thigh and the heat from my body was transferring to him strongly. He was sweating as my hand continued its motion on his thigh. I inched my hand upwards to his crotch. I couldn’t help myself anymore as I wanted what I wanted (laughs) so I grabbed his Joystick through his trousers. ? ?He almost jumped out of his skin as he gasped aloud. I looked into his eyes and didn’t drop my eyes as I deftly unzipped him and brought out one of the biggest and fattest Joystick I had ever seen. I gulped at the sight but didn’t let go. My Kittycat gushed juices in anticipation. He just sat there motionless looking helplessly at me as I grabbed his hard Joystick. I squeezed, it felt as if it was growing! I joined my right hand in the exploration as I fondled and caressed that Joystick, it was damn too big for one hand to properly hold on to. Got up, pushed my desk away and knelt in front of him worshiping that wonderful maleness. He was drooling, panting and I knew if I continued my ministrations, he would waste that delicious male juice. So I lowered my head onto his Joystick and took it in my mouth. It was a chore but I managed to deep throat it. I quickly subdued my gag reflex as I sucked on that Joystick. I licked it like a lollipop, running my tongue through from the tip to the base and back up, I fondled his engorged balls, then pulled off from the Joystick and sucked on the balls a while but not letting go of the shaft either. Then I licked the tips again, licking the precum that was spewing from it in large quantity. He was gasping and groaning, pushing my head further and further down on his Joystick. His legs opened wider as his trousers had dropped to his ankles. I sucked away, working my throat muscles on massaging that piece of man meat. Precum continued dripping down my throat. I could feel the pressure building up in his balls as they got taut and stiff and I know he would offload soon. I squeezed on the balls as I sucked harder on the shaft. My effort was rewarded as with groans and thrashings, he spilled glob after glob of Pour down my throat. I didn’t waste a drop as I swallowed it all. I continued swallowing even after nothing was cumming out. He had by now grown flaccid and I licked the tip of his Joystick as it flopped out of my mouth.
. click on the link below to continue reading
http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/06/20/seducing-ict-guy-21-part-1/
Re: House Of Secrets by Pascalblinks: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
BIRTHDAY S£X PART 1 (Completed) .
It was my 21st birthday and I was on my way to see my girlfriend in school. She stayed off campus in a 3 bedroom flat which she shared with two of her friends, Tolu and Tochi. Tolu was short, dark skinned, attractive, Tochi however was a bit taller and light skinned, but still reasonably attractive. My girl’s bestfriend however was Ife, who was in the same department as her and whose best feature (in my humble opinion) was her big br**sts. Apparently the four of them were taking me out for a meal and drinks that night. I arrived at their house and rang the doorbell, Tolu answered it, wearing a dressing-gown, obviously still in the process of getting ready to go out, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, wished me happy birthday and ushered me into the house. I asked where my girl was and she replied that she was in her bedroom, but didn’t want me to come in just yet, as she had a surprise for me. I went to sit down on the couch, but Tolu quickly stopped me, and pointed me towards a chair placed in the middle of the room, as apparently I had to be centre of attention in the middle of the room. I didn’t see the point in arguing so I took the chair. But as soon as I sat down, I felt my arms being pulled back behind the chair and heard a click and I could feel my hands were restrained. I looked behind me and saw that my hands had been handcuffed behind the chair. I turned my head back around to protest and saw Tochi and Ife were now standing next to Tolu, both also wearing dressing-gowns. “What do you think you’re playing at?” I said. “There’s been a slight change in plan” Tolu informed me. “We’ve decided not to take you out after all, Instead we’re all going to have a cosy night in.” “Why the handcuffs? And where is Moji?” I demanded. (Moji being my girlfriend) “Well, as we’re not going out we had to think of a way to treat you, as it’s still your birthday after all, and Moji kindly agreed to let us have some fun with you, but we didn’t want you running away, getting impatient or generally doing anything we don’t want you to, so we’ve had to handcuff you to the chair.” Tochi enlightened me. “And to stop your babe from interfering, unfortunately we’ve had to handcuff her to her bed, but don’t worry, she’s fine, and you’ll get to see her later. But for now, sit back, do as you’re told and most importantly enjoy yourself!” Ife Said. . With that the three girls undid the ties at the front of their dressing-gowns and to my amazement, one at a time, took them off. Tochi was the first to slip out of hers, revealing herself to be wearing just a pink bra and matching thong and then doing a little twirl to make sure I’d got a good view. Tolu took hers off next, to reveal a black push-up bra that gave her a nice cleavage and matching tie-side briefs, she also gave a little twirl to give me a good view. Finally Ife took her dressing-gown off, revealing a white bra that was struggling to contain her big br**sts and matching underwear that was revealed to be a G-string upon her completing a twirl. I couldn’t believe what was happening, Moji’s hot friends were in just their underwear in front of me, apparently ready to give me a good night, something I was more than willing to accept, even if it wasn’t being forced upon me via handcuffs, after all this was already turning out better than my wildest dreams! . click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/09/27/birthday-sx-part-1/
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2017
interesting
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
excellent
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes ooo
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2018
interesting wow
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
change colour
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
yes o
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinks: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinks: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinks: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
!
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinks: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2018
#$
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2018
v
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
cd
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
gv
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinkz: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2018
gh
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinkz: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
c
Re: House Of Secrets by blinksblinkz: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: House Of Secrets by BlinksBlinkd: 8:04pm On May 02, 2018
Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? / Bbnaija: It Was Difficult Not Having Sex With Kiddwaya In Our First Night; Erica / Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.