Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Do Women Want To Sleep With Several Men Like Their Male Counterparts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Want To Sleep With Several Men Like Their Male Counterparts? (767 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Want To Sleep With Several Men Like Their Male Counterparts? by naijaswag1: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2010
I had this discussion with my man.It is established that men are wont to sleeping with several women because they sometimes want to 'test' the different 'innuendos.' Every other woman seems to be a different experience but most men have ended discovering that they are all the same thing.The taste is still that of sex whether in Beijing,New York,Accra,London,Dubai or Lagos.I also guess this desire for many women is the root factor of polygamy.

My friend held the opinion that just as men feel so also do the female folks who want to have as many men like us.I wonder if this is true.Ladies lend your voice.
Re: Do Women Want To Sleep With Several Men Like Their Male Counterparts? by unban190: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
its me 190~im a lady

so what voice do u want me to lend

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be My Val Pls? / @ Poster:i Hav Seen A Lot Of Finer Guys Than Daddy Yankee In 9ja So Babe,u're Entitled 2 Ur Own Opi / Betrayal Of Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.