Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (5886 Views)

"My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
The irony of the Biafra Agitation.

You want Biafra. They chase you out of Nigeria. Instead of siezing the opportunity to go back home enmass, you say you are not going anywhere. I expect great jubilation and joyous celebrations. I expect mass movement. I expect the Ghana Must Go scene which I witnessed. Truck loads of Ghanaians, moving out. With Jute bags which became nicknamed "Ghana-Must-Go" bag.

If you want Biafra all you need do is go back to the East enmass. Refuse to trade with Nigeria. Refuse to have anything to do with Nigeria. When you are going back, no policeman or soldier will say "why are you travelling"? Freedom of movement to your states of origin is a fundamental Human Right. In my opinion. No one is holding you back but yourselves.

It doesn't even matter if a few of your elders are in the service of Nigeria as appointees etc. Ignore them. Build your Biafra, when it is as rossy as you claim it will be, they will have no choice but to go back to their dear Biafra.

So for all intents and purposes, this is the opportunity you have been praying for. Leave the North. Go back home. Build your utopia. Boycott everything Nigerian.
Biafra is being given to you on a platter of gold. Your leaders are saying they are not going anywhere and daring the North to attack them. Be united in purpose and be ready to go through the "pain" and "surgery" of achieving a good and perfect Biafra. This pain will involve leaving your businesses, property, etc. But it is for a good cause. Child bearing comes with some pain. The birthing of Biafra will not come without sacrifices.

Nnamdi Kanu says Nigeria will beg Biafra to go. The North has told you to go. So take the opputunity to do so. If Nigeria does not let you leave you will blame all your troubles on Nigeria. It is for this reason alone, that I support Biafra. Everyone needs the opportunity to take the chance and go the distance. So sieze the chance. You have been given till October. The distance between the major parts of the North and the East is generally less than 24 hours by road. I should expect a great jubilation when the North asked you to vacate without a gun shot. I expect a great exodus. Your leaders should come together and choose a course of action.

If you understand strategy you should take this golden opportunity. Pharaoh as asked the Jews to leave Egypt. What are the Jews still waiting for? They now refuse to go to the promised land. There is no red sea in this story. The promised land is known and available. No need for scouts and no need to traverse the deserts. Again I am expecting a great exodus. A huge one. When citizens of another country are not wanted anymore they are expelled. You are Biafrans and Nigeria has expelled you. So go back to your Biafra and gladly do so.

If this opportunity is not taken, then the Biafra matter is just that of a people trying to constitute a nuisance, disunited in purpose and annoyingly empty in character. Biafra has come, take it and stop the indecision. Stop worrying about what you will loose. These are necessary. South Sudan lost a lot after the referendum including the rights to pump it's oil through pipelines that go through Sudan to the export terminals. They had to negotiate the fees/cost of pumping South Sudan's Oil.The South Sudanese did not bother about their property in Khartoum. Theirs was even worse. They were never told to go, the way the North has peacefully ordered Biafrans to do. This is a once in a life time opputunity. Take it.

Do not start wondering what will happen to your investments. To your market of about 150 million Nigerians. Your perhaps about 40-60 million Biafrans are available (we do not know your true population figures). Trade with them and find new international trade partners. Do not start bothering about what will become of Lekki, or Festac, or Ikeja, or Ikorodu, or Abuja or other areas you "developed". In my opinion, only a foolish man develops another man's land and leaves his own and then he even boasts about this to the world about this great mistake and miscalculation. It is when you have developed yours to your satisfaction that you then extend your good developmental gestures to other "less fortunate people".

Unite in purpose. Buhari is not even in the country. Osinbanjo is more reasonable. Take the chance. Move ensmass. Exodus out of all parts of Nigeria. Move back home. Organize yourselves. Ignore everything in Nigeria. This opportunity will never come again. You are putting your hope in ICJ and UN etc. Time and time again, these organizations have stood by and watched endless maacascre of innocent civilians. Syria, South Sudan etc. Even the Nigeria/Biafra Civil War.

You claim you have all the businesses. You can cripple Nigeria. Nigeria is a zoo. Your footballers are the best. Your women are the best. You are the most industrous. You are the most brilliant. You are the most hard working. You are the most advanced. Your exodus alone should then help you win this agitation. So, cripple Nigeria by leaving. Destroy Nigeria by removing all your services. Obliterate Nigeria by withdrawing your elite. Stall Nigeria's evolution of her human gene pool by taking back your pretty light complexioned igbo girls. In fact go back home and lock your shops again. This time, lock them for good. It has come to you easier than you imagined. The next time you are coming to Nigeria, do so with the ECOWAS Passport or a Biafran passport. Pay the Nigerian Visa Fees and go through the process. Refuse to enter Nigeria with a Visa. Yes, if Nigerians say come in, you say "no,that will be illegal since I am an allien. Could you please grant me papers"? If they refuse you go back to Biafra.

The struggle has moved from opening fake propaganda online and lying about how Asari supplies weapons and how Donald Trump warned Buhari. It is this same lies and fake propaganda that contributed to the loss of the Civil War. People hardly knew the facts from fiction and leaders couldn't make rational and calculated decisions. The struggle is now beyond propaganda my dear Biafrans. It has come and stares you in the face. It is real now and no more mere rantings on the internet and other forms/means of mass media and mass communication. Take it the opportunity. It has materialized. I mean see the news in the Zoo city of Lagos. Animals are even treated better than Zoo Animals, Nigerians.

BIAFRA HAS COME. TAKE IT!

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cc: OmaniPadmeHum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by divinehand2003(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na by force
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by laudate: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wey my kunu, my zobo and my mat? Na on top dis thread I go match brake today! cheesy shocked grin

All those IPOB boys wey dey insult other ethnic groups anyhow, wey dey talk say nobody wan support Biafrans to get their own homeland, make una come see as these Northern groups dey support una exit, o! shocked

Wey my groundnut? Abeg, make somebody tell Mama Achenu make she bring beta palmy come dis side! cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:
Wey my kunu, my zobo and my mat? Na on top dis thread I go match brake today! cheesy shocked grin

All those IPOB boys wey dey insult other ethnic groups anyhow, wey dey talk say nobody no wan support Biafrans to get their own homeland, make dem come see as these Northern groups dey support una exit, o! shocked

Wey my groundnut? Abeg, make somebody tell Mama Achenu make she bring beta palmy come dis side! cheesy

the thing make me laugh tire. grin grin grin

Aboki balm is Developers' medicine.

The cowardice and begging is disgusting to see.

Senseless chest-beating is what they are useful for.

Don't be shocked if Kanu receives some dirty slaps next time he yarns rubbish. They should have done so from the onset 

The same near-sightedness without thinking long-term which cost 3 million souls is about to repeat itself

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
divinehand2003:
Na by force
lmaoo... you mean you don't want biafra again?
omg... my belle wan burst with lafta
grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by GameGod(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lol I thought i was the only one that noticed. Our dilector is in silent mode grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by steve6: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmm...what can I say !
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by Bossontop(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Dey go soon come......

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by SHAKABOOM: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
CONFAMA:

lmaoo... you mean you don't want biafra again?

omg... my belle wan burst with lafta

grin grin grin
Hahahaha..Una dey buga ibos so them go talk say dem no want biafra again abi?We know una plans..Biafra is here to stay nigga..No amount of blackmail can stop us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
GameGod:
Lol I thought i was the only one that noticed. Our dilector is in silent mode grin

IPOB: i hate to be with you, i hate this zoo, free me so i can go my way.
ZOO: okay i have given u ultimatum, you should leave my house, i dont want you to stay any longer.
IPOB: Nooo, i am going no where, i dont want to leave the zoo but i will still agitate to leave.

How logical is this?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by ayzTIGER: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Being an Afonja sucks, i'm glad Biafra is giving y'all nightmare. Look at how they are littering nairaland with Biafran thread.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by Funlord2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chief bleached cowardly chest beater of bia_fraud and the able dilector of political suicide right now as e dey hot! grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by AustineE1: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
was op saying,the pronouncement by northerners,is far from asking for a break up,if they truly want a break up,they will first of all recall there people from the East,and as it is practised world wide,there should be a referendum,after which terms of break up will be discussed,how investments will be repatriated or managed according to international best known practice.
But what we see here is a group of hungry,reccession beaten,never do well northerners who are looking for cheap loot and had wished to tap from the great and enviable achievement of ndigbo.
The truth remains that Nigeria is living on a borrowed time,no matter how far the evil date is postponed,a season and a time is coming when like other nations that has broken up in the past,Nigeria will certainly break up but not like trying to gain from the effort of others,things must follow due process and this is the inalienable right of Igbos and God willing the days ahead is pregnant with meaning.
Nnamdi Kanu has cleared my doubts by being silent,he has once again won the mind game,indeed he is a master in this field,the north came out with this for obvious covert reasons but he has kept his card close to his chest like a military expert,stratigising and meticulously observing the rules of engagement.
God bless our efforts!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by kingzizzy: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
vicadex07:

IPOB: i hate to be with you, i hate this zoo, free me so i can go my way.
ZOO: okay i have given u ultimatum, you should leave my house, i dont want you to stay any longer.
IPOB: Nooo, i am going no where, i dont want to leave the zoo but i will still agitate to leave.

How logical is this?

Igbos going back home will not give them Biafra. They tried that system in 1967, Nigeria still came down to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back into Nigeria.

What should happen now is that the North should put pressure on Buhari to conduct a referendum as IPOB have asked, then we can go home

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by Decodedp: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
This post just confirmed the mindset of (most) average Nigerians. Even when important issues are being discussed. SMH
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

Igbos going back home will not give them Biafra. They tried that system in 1967, Nigeria still came down to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back into Nigeria.

What should happen now is that the North should put pressure on Buhari to conduct a referendum as IPOB have asked, then we can go home

Stop all the cowardly excuses, this is 2017 not 1967.

You mean you still want to remain in the zoo? Common you are bigger than that. Just pack up and leave with or without referendum if really the course you are fighting is a genuine one.

Besides the onus rests on you to conduct your referendum yourselves because you are the ones agitating for secession. If you are waiting for abokkkis or Afonjas to give you referendum, then you are truly helpless slaves who can never take any action without permission and approval from your masters.

I smell hypocrisy...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by kingzizzy: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
vicadex07:

You mean you still want to remain in the zoo? Common you are bigger than that. Just pack up and leave with or without referendum if really the course you are fighting is a genuine one.

Besides the onus rests on you to conduct your referendum yourselves because you are the ones agitating for secession. If you are waiting for abokkkis or Afonjas to give you referendum, then you are truly helpless slaves who can never take any action without permission and approval from your masters.

I smell hypocrisy...

Answer this simple question. If all Igbos returned home, how will that give them Biafra?

12 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by AustineE1: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

Igbos going back home will not give them Biafra. They tried that system in 1967, Nigeria still came down to the East to fight for 3 years to bring them back into Nigeria
i thought the northern youths should be calling for Nigeria to be divided but rather there call is that Igbos should leave north while they feed on there investment,indeed this recession is biting so hard that some are looking for an easy way out.
The last time i checked the hause Fulanis came to kaduna,just like the igbos or others living there.
More so,the middlebeltans came out from a meeting warning those northern political touts and shenanigans who are been proped by some dubious politicians and military apologists to keep off from the middlebelt and take there ultimatum else where! Like i said,Nigeria is pregnant,the game goes on until the birthday!
We all know the reason for this ultimatum,the aim and object,the person and personalities targeted and why,its a story for another day,the power struggle and the soul for the seat of the presidency continues while our president is in far away London and the price for his seat has been placed.....the good news is that they have just played into the trap of Nnamdi Kanu and other secessionists,like the bible says 'i will turn there craftiness into foolishness'!

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Are our Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu aware of this?

"That even the Eze Igbo Gburugburu himself, the late Ikemba Nnewi, Gen. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was betrayed"

In 2003 PMB running under the banner of the ANPP picked an Igbo, Chuba Okadigbo as his running mate. The East voted PDP.
In 2007, PMB picked another Igbo, Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. The East voted PDP.

He later picked a Yoruba, Tunde Bakare in 2011. The Igbo voted PDP.

Then, in his fourth attempt in 2015, he chose another Yoruba, Yemi Osinbajo as running mate. The Igbo voted massively for PDP but PMB won!!! PDP had it's own strategy. They courted the West and North to get the vote and used sentiments to get votes from the East.

Politics being about numbers and alliances, PMB aligned with the SW and became president. And the Igbo said the Yoruba sold out by supporting the North when they (the Igbo) missed the numerous chances they had to align with the North.

We saw in the Last elections in 2015 that a candidate only needed strong votes from the North and votes from one other region to win the presidency.

If the East had gone with the North each time they had the chance to so do, we would have had an Igbo President before now based on our zoning system.

Even our "Biafra hero" the late Emeka Odimegwu-Ojukwu - "Ikemba Nnewi" - contested the Presidency and for Senate but my people voted against him throughout. They preferred instead, OBJ, YAR' ADUA & other candidates from other regions!!!

"TRUTH IS BITTER."

- Emeka Onwuka

Who betrayed who and who is fooling who?

#Copied

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
kingzizzy:

Answer this simple question. If all Igbos returned home, how will that give them Biafra?

You want to build a country of your own but you don't want to live in it?

Does that sound sensible to you?

What is actually stopping igbos from making the south east highly developed right now as they claim it will be. What exactly is stopping them? Just answer that question...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by AustineE1: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
vicadex07:

I smell hypocrisy...
why are you so worked up,referendums are carried out by the government in alliance with notable international bodies,but all we hear in Nigeria is igbos should go home first. Isnt it a shame that they left everything behind in the 60's and others fed on there effort and yet followed them to the east to continue the evil union. Fast forwarded to 2017,they parasitic lots are beginning to eye there investments,Gods willing Nigeria will break up but this time around there is going to be victory and no more free meal.
No more monkey the work bamboo dey chop!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
AustineE1:

why are you so worked up,referendums are carried out by the government in alliance with notable international bodies,but all we hear in Nigeria is igbos should go home first. Isnt it a shame that they left everything behind in the 60's and others fed on there effort and yet followed them to the east to continue the evil union. Fast forwarded to 2017,they parasitic lots are beginning to eye there investments,Gods willing Nigeria will break up but this time around there is going to be victory and no more free meal.

You think you'll get your 'investments' back if there was a referendum. Trust me there'll be lots of 'free meals' for Nigeria, if Biafra were to seccede. I'd advice you ask your lawyer friend before you respond.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
AustineE1:

Lmao... Be there deceiving yourselves. You will wait for 1million years before the zoo dashes you referendum.

You are actually waiting for the "zoo" to conduct referendum for you abi?

Clowns grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by AustineE1: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
vicadex07:
Are our Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu aware of this?

"That even the Eze Igbo Gburugburu himself, the late Ikemba Nnewi, Gen. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was betrayed"

In 2003 PMB running under the banner of the ANPP picked an Igbo, Chuba Okadigbo as his running mate. The East voted PDP.
In 2007, PMB picked another Igbo, Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. The East voted PDP.

He later picked a Yoruba, Tunde Bakare in 2011. The Igbo voted PDP.

Then, in his fourth attempt in 2015, he chose another Yoruba, Yemi Osinbajo as running mate. The Igbo voted massively for PDP but PMB won!!! PDP had it's own strategy. They courted the West and North to get the vote and used sentiments to get votes from the East.

Politics being about numbers and alliances, PMB aligned with the SW and became president. And the Igbo said the Yoruba sold out by supporting the North when they (the Igbo) missed the numerous chances they had to align with the North.

We saw in the Last elections in 2015 that a candidate only needed strong votes from the North and votes from one other region to win the presidency.

If the East had gone with the North each time they had the chance to so do, we would have had an Igbo President before now based on our zoning system.

Even our "Biafra hero" the late Emeka Odimegwu-Ojukwu - "Ikemba Nnewi" - contested the Presidency and for Senate but my people voted against him throughout. They preferred instead, OBJ, YAR' ADUA & other candidates from other regions!!!

"TRUTH IS BITTER."

- Emeka Onwuka

Who betrayed who and who is fooling who?

#Copied
Thats my problem with some of you,you think this is all about presidency,the rest of the free world is searching for great minds that can bring innovation and take them to the next level,but all you think here is whether the president is from my region even if he is a dullard,incompetent and incapacitated. Reason why many people believe that Nigeria may never get it right and does not have what it takes to be a nation. Its always a battle for presidency while the nation goes down the drain,i think we all will be better served in our seperate nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by kingzizzy: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
vicadex07:

You want to build a country of your own but you don't want to live in it?

Does that sound sensible to you?

What is actually stopping igbos from making the south east highly developed right now as they claim it will be. What exactly is stopping them? Just answer that question...

For the second time, how does all Igbos going back home give them Biafra?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
AustineE1:
was op saying,the pronouncement by northerners,is far from asking for a break up,if they truly want a break up,they will first of all recall there people from the East,and as it is practised world wide,there should be a referendum,after which terms of break up will be discussed,how investments will be repatriated or managed according to international best known practice.
But what we see here is a group of hungry,reccession beaten,never do well northerners who are looking for cheap loot and had wished to tap from the great and enviable achievement of ndigbo.
The truth remains that Nigeria is living on a borrowed time,no matter how far the evil date is postponed,a season and a time is coming when like other nations that has broken up in the past,Nigeria will certainly break up but not like trying to gain from the effort of others,things must follow due process and this is the inalienable right of Igbos and God willing the days ahead is pregnant with meaning.
Nnamdi Kanu has cleared my doubts by being silent,he has once again won the mind game,indeed he is a master in this field,the north came out with this for obvious covert reasons but he has kept his card close to his chest like a military expert,stratigising and meticulously observing the rules of engagement.
God bless our efforts!

This is the ultimate idiocy, cowardice, lack of seriousness and foolishness with these silly Igbos.

You want to break up, you want your own biafra, but you don't want go back to your biafra, you don't want to go back to your biafra

You hate Hausa people so much, but you still find it difficult to remove yourself and your family from Hausa land

You are under serious threat against you and your families, but you don't mind getting slaughtered just because of money and greed.

The question now is, do you really want biafra or it's all just noise and distraction because there is nothing to go back to in your own land because your own land is either worthless, unproductive and you hate it so much that you'd rather die in other people's land than living in your own land.

This is the sad effect of lack of credible leadership and sane adults in biafraland.

What a sad travesty and conundrum..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by chynie: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wait u siddon write this or u stand
Answer first?
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by legislatively: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yorubas can't stop wanking on Biafra issue

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
AustineE1:

Thats my problem with some of you,you think this is all about presidency,the rest of the free world is searching for great minds that can bring innovation and take them to the next level,but all you think here is whether the president is from my region even if he is a dullard,incompetent and incapacitated. Reason why many people believe that Nigeria may never get it right and does not have what it takes to be a nation. Its always a battle for presidency while the nation goes down the drain,i think we all will be better served in our seperate nations.

...then what stopped the igbos from achieving biafra during Jonathans presidency.

Many prominent igbos were in highly influential position of power back then and Jonathan would have been very easily manipulated unlike Buhari.

Why not back then?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
legislatively:
Yorubas can't stop wanking on Biafra issue

I noticed that since the Arewa youth gave the Biafra people quit notice, your noise has reduced on social media. Can you imagine IPOB begging for time?

Coward unity beggars

grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let See The State With Highest User Of Internet / Assassination Of The Nigerian Diplomat To Sudan - A New Twist / Nigerian, Chinese Miners Set To Strengthen Economic Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.