Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (5876 Views)

"My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Brilliant analysis. I talked about this exactly in another thread. I called it "arid land". That the Igbos' hatred for other tribes is a stark reflection of how they feel about themselves. That they hate themselves. Hate their arid land. Hate everything. And have nothing to return back to.

CONFAMA:

The question now is, do you really want biafra or it's all just noise and distraction because there is nothing to go back to in your own land because your own land is either worthless, unproductive and you hate it so much that you'd rather die in other people's land than living in your own land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by legislatively: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Activa:

Empty barrels

Noisemakers

Chestbeaters
you still yet to make sense, I'm not the person shouting noisemaker all over the thread
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by legislatively: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Activa:

You're so confused.

Were you not the referring to Yoruba as cowards on this same thread?
its a shame that you can't stop wqnking over Biafra, I'm not even a Biafra apologist but the way I see Yoruba people talk about it is amazing
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
What kind of unintelligent defense is this? So when he was busy shouting like a deranged animal sometime ago, he was under the influence of drugs?

HiddenShadow:
Events should speak more

Kanu doesn't need to talk openly like Ojukwu when he can talk secretly with the international community to achieve Biafra

Silence is Golden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by won91(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Becareful what you wish for from a man like Nnamdi Kanu. He is gradually taking my eastern brothers down a path they don't want to go.

Nnamdi Kanu uses anger backed/hate inspired speech to push his agenda on the fault lines of tribalism and religious divide which is different from the Ahiara declaration.

The Op's post makes me question:

1. Does Nnamdi Kanu have logical strategies like the ones Op has outlined.

2. How many of our Ibo brothers understand what Biafra is about asides the desire to call Eastern Nigeria, Biafra.

3. How many of our Biafra agitators have gone through the Ahiara Declaration of 1969, that outlines the principles of Biafra.

Take-home: Nnamdi has started the fire. His silence now that wind has started blowing in the North only shows that Kanu will leave you all for dead when push comes to shove. And he present the dead as evidence to the international community.

By the way, while you die for him, Kanu would be somewhere enjoying his stacked Euro account. amassed as donations.

I wish everyone farewell in their endevor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by deedeedee1: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2017
furrr:

Chia what is wrong with this ipob people ....

The so called sophisticated people have clearly lost their sophistication.....

According to you hausas and yorubas are responsible for organizing and conducting referendum for you.......

You have 15 senators in the SE how many of them have made your case in the senate......

Your have members of the house of reps how many of them have made your case in the house.........

You have governors, lga chairmen, councillors, and high ranking FG workers how many of them have made your case...........

You want the northerners and yorubas to approve something you did not propose.........

How on earth can someone approve a proposal that has not yet been proposed.......

Or you want the reps and senate of the north and west to make proposal for you and approve it themselves.........

When scotland wanted a referendum it was the scottish mps(precisely Nichola sturgeon) that made the proposal in the british parliament not the british mps.......

Now the Scots want another referendum due to brexit and still it was the scottish mps that are making the case in the parliament.........

And I promise you if the role where reversed and the hausas or the yorubas where the one looking for a referendum it would have been over long ago

That's why everyone is saying the Igbos and their igbo sponsors, and supporters, are a bunch of clueless, jobless, illiterate, and honestly very stupid and foolish bunch of people.......... undecided undecided
Well you are right
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by laudate: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
furrr:
Chia what is wrong with this ipob people ....

The so called sophisticated people have clearly lost their sophistication.....

According to you hausas and yorubas are responsible for organizing and conducting referendum for you.......

You have 15 senators in the SE how many of them have made your case in the senate......

Your have members of the house of reps how many of them have made your case in the house.........

You have governors, lga chairmen, councillors, and high ranking FG workers how many of them have made your case...........

You want the northerners and yorubas to approve something you did not propose.........

How on earth can someone approve a proposal that has not yet been proposed.......

Or you want the reps and senate of the north and west to make proposal for you and approve it themselves.........

When scotland wanted a referendum it was the scottish mps(precisely Nichola sturgeon) that made the proposal in the british parliament not the british mps.......

Now the Scots want another referendum due to brexit and still it was the scottish mps that are making the case in the parliament.........

And I promise you if the role where reversed and the hausas or the yorubas where the one looking for a referendum it would have been over long ago

That's why everyone is saying the Igbos and their igbo sponsors, and supporters, are a bunch of clueless, jobless, illiterate, and honestly very stupid and foolish bunch of people.......... undecided undecided

Eziokwu!! shocked What a brilliant submission! cheesy I wish I could dash you 1,000 likes for this post. wink Bia, turn left at the next corner. Ask Mama Onoja to give you five chilled bottles of the best beverage in town. Use it to chill, relax and unwind. All the drinks are on me... cool
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

Answer this simple question. If all Igbos returned home, how will that give them Biafra?

In a typical marriage dissolution, separation usually comes before final divorce.

It is after this that custody for kids and properties are determined.

Reminisce on that for a second.

You people should be actually ashamed of yourselves...

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

My frend don't put the cart before the horse. do the right tin we will leave,after all we have more to gain in biafra and very little to loose in nigeria.

oh, so you need Yoruba permission, consent and approval before you leave?

That means you are my slave.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by kingzizzy: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
CONFAMA:

In a typical marriage dissolution, separation usually comes before final divorce.

It is after this that custody for kids and properties are determined.

Reminisce on that for a second.

You people should be actually ashamed of yourselves...

You said in a 'typical marriage'. Unfortunately, there was never a marriage. Marriage is a situation whereby the parties involved actually agreed to be together. Nigeria is the enforced colonial creation of the British. Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba never agreed to be together as one. Nigeria has no legality and is still kept together the way it was created, by barrel of the gun.

Reminisce on that for a second

You should be ashamed
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

You said in a 'typical marriage'. Unfortunately, there was never a marriage. Marriage is a situation whereby the parties involved actually agreed to be together. Nigeria is the enforced colonial creation of the British. Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba never agreed to be together as one. Nigeria has no legality and is still kept together the way it was created, by barrel of the gun.

Reminisce on that for a second

You should be ashamed

ipob cowards

be deceiving yourself
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by SHAKABOOM: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
CONFAMA:

oh, so you need Yoruba permission, consent and approval before you leave?

That means you are my slave.

If I wooze you betta slap,brain go enter ur head to set ursef free from ur masters grip angry
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by CONFAMA: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

If I wooze you betta slap,brain go enter ur head to set ursef free from ur masters grip angry

you are actually my slave in this scenario because you need my permission to achieve your biafran dream.

I might actually consider giving you if you beg nicely the way your elders are begging ango Abdullah and junaid Muhammed right now

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by SHAKABOOM: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
CONFAMA:

you are actually my slave in this scenario because you need my permission to achieve your biafran dream.

I might actually consider giving you if you beg nicely the way your elders are begging ango Abdullah and junaid Muhammed right now
Hahaha! Slave boy
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hahaha! Slave boy
few more days before the October 1st declaration...
Igbos should be prepared not to be caught unawares...
grin
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hahaha! Slave boy
grin
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hahaha! Slave boy
grin
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by laudate: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
vicadex07:

Igbos should be prepared not to be caught unawares... grin
Calm down! cheesy Nothing bad will happen on October 1st. Life will go on as usual. undecided Northern leaders & governors have prevailed on the Arewa youths, and their quit notice has been withdrawn...and discarded!
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Calm down! cheesy Nothing bad will happen on October 1st. Life will go on as usual. undecided Northern leaders & governors have prevailed on the Arewa youths, and their quit notice has been withdrawn...and discarded!

if you say so grin
Re: This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? by vicadex07(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Chieftains Of African Democratic Congress, Driver Kidnapped In Ondo / Ogun Tribunal: Akinlade Asks Appeal Court To Set Aside Abiodun’s Victory / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.