Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66315 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by teehamzat(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Michelle55:
Choi.. some people no dey fear God sha if dem wan lie.. nsogbu di o.. multi millionaire? for nairaland? oboy I never see, even devil dey learn work for some people hand sha
Dont be deceived, we have a handful of them, most of them in the travel/buisness section...but am sure op aint one of em cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by thanki410(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Prettyenit18:
3weeks It takes me a year to get over someone
it sure takes three weeks to get over someone (depression over death , missing their presence, their hurting us and all) then the rest would merely be visual remembrance of activities......
Thiz can be wiped out when we socialize
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Snow84:

Towards the end of her HND program, she became stubborn, thinking I have no choice than to marry her knowing that I invested in her. But I want to prove to her I can't be manipulated, and ready to let go my investment. This is not my first time of starting things all over again. Even life becomes boring if I'm not starting things all over again. It doesn't take the Supreme Being anything to change the story of a man.
Oh Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by free2ryhme: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

First tell the whole world the meaning of your moniker you used to make this post

Also stop lying we are not gullible

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ruggedtimi(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2017
nollywood drama..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it aill. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:

Did u marry her?

No.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by monlawal(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2017
You have kept her in the dark too long. Point is if you don't want her to know your real job tell her another work you doing which is somewhere in between.
She loved you in your current state and I think 6 months is too long for the truth to remain in the shelf
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Michelle55: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2017
teehamzat:

Dont be deceived, we have a handful of them, most of them in the travel/buisness section...but am sure op aint one of em cheesy
lolssss...Kai you wicked.. who tell you say op no get money? abeg no fall im hands Na, allow him enjoy his imaginary millions in peace Biko..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes we know your monikers. Obowumi aka Born2fUUck
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by WebSurfer(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?
where are you from
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Run for your life
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by pythonkid(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
MaestroZeus:
please I need 10k for d collection of ma ND result u can do a broda good by jst giving me small out of ur millions...3025888573 Skye Bank Ajibose Timilehin...God bless u

cooperate begger
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

You are the piper, forget her!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by repogirl(f): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by femolala001(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2017
ikp120:
You will be shocked to find out that OP doesn't not have up to 100k. LMAO grin grin

100k is even too much.. 10k sef, Op fit no get.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ItzWonderz(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin

I shoot dat foolishness from u sad

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by daclemx: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Bros..for her to stay with u all this while, then she is worth giving a try because she try. Bros na money they support love oh...and every woman will test these things in her man...

1. Financial security

2. sexual satisfaction

3. Comfort

4. Nagging man

5. Temperament and more...show her u have money.....women and money are 5 & 6. If any woman tells you she doesn't like money just know she is a big liar...wait oh...who no like better thing...when you didnt have money did you like yourself? Come on man...if u love her...show her the other side of u...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by IykeD(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??

Lol FBI Agent
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
My friend's fiancée doesn't even know he work with UN and the girl is so unpolished and calls only when she needs money. I feel for him though cos it seems she's pregnant or something and he's past 35... Sometimes you hide ur true worth to ascertain how genuine your partner's feelings are.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Luvdk(f): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Block her azim....
You no well
Pls go n apologize to her
Mr liar Mohammed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
What has being a multimillionaire got to do with your girlfriend being mean? Attention seeker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Onedibe1: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=57427191]What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?

You totally misunderstood the whole thing or some1 got u angry and u decided to pour it on him?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ItzWonderz(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
MaestroZeus:
please I need 10k for d collection of ma ND result u can do a broda good by jst giving me small out of ur millions...3025888573 Skye Bank Ajibose Timilehin...God bless u
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Multi millionaire.?... Hmmm, Op ur pm wud be on fire now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by AntiWailer: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
U are still a loser.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by kayjee101: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

bro, forget the fact that you have not told her what you have and what you do, I perceive pompousity in your explanation cause you know for sure the girl folks aren't always wrong. Grow up, don't make problems that aren't there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Noblepreneur: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
And this is somebody's boyfriend...Smh4u
MaestroZeus:
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by jordinsparkles(f): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Obowumi abii whatever your name is...you're even doing like an obo! Shebi obo means monkey in yoruba. Slow down
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Towncrier007(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2017
MaestroZeus:
I just transferred 100k to your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.