Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66346 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
We have many deep pockets here o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by exlinklodge: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
good
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Na lala abi mynd carry this mumu thread put ontop Fp? seun must hear this and sack the person.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by aynurni220(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2017
MrCork:

.... millionnaire how?...on nairaland? (No oofensece) undecided

So are you saying no millionnaire in nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Noblepreneur: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Op Op. I love this your method of getting attention(Bravo bro,you nailed it). Nairaland gold diggers,Maga don show ooo.

What is the essence of creating this thread if you have decided to move on?

You are a multi-millionaire,so what? Should we fry akamu?

Go and up your game Op and stop this immature joke.
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by WebSurfer(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Michelle55:
Choi.. some people no dey fear God sha if dem wan lie.. nsogbu di o.. multi millionaire? for nairaland? oboy I never see, even devil dey learn work for some people hand sha
Are you saying there are no multi millionaires on nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by maxysmith(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2017
pythonkid:

cooperate begger

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by RolaDiva(f): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
100k won't hurt you...
Just send to me...
Givers never lack
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Philinho(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Find ur way out n look for who'll love you either rich or poor....... d foolishness of some ladies is that they are too carried away that they don't know who has a future,a dream or who's fake.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by YomiTee123(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2017
never make woman your number one priority smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by sunnyside16(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2017
You know she is acting funny and you need our help to talk to her abi? send me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by nukky77(f): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
laugh wan kill me here walahi.[quote author=ikp120 post=57427865]You will be shocked to find out that OP doesn't not have up to 100k. LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by darlenese(f): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2017
shior
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by SwiftNation: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Man, do not think it's because you're broke. Any girl would want to be sure of what you do and how hardworking you're. Surely no girl would wanna be with someone that doesn't quite seem to have a bright future. She might have thought there's no prospect in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by maxysmith(f): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
sharp girl
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
he doesn't even need to come here and disclosed that info for public consumption, many guys including me keeps a low profile to be sure the lady didn't love them for their money. Now he is disclosing that he is multi-millionaire and subsequently attracts the wrong set of people.
MissRaine69:
What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by hardbody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
Multi millionaire
Inna fear God o

Doesn't N2m amount to multimillionaire in Naira?

What is the big deal here?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

Hope u told her you have HPV
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ivolt: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??

Are you sure he has a job.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Brinxs(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
This lie made FP??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tolubory(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Are you for Real?
or Just Nollywood Movie?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Snow84:

Towards the end of her HND program, she became stubborn, thinking I have no choice than to marry her knowing that I invested in her. But I want to prove to her I can't be manipulated, and ready to let go my investment. This is not my first time of starting things all over again. Even life becomes boring if I'm not starting things all over again. It doesn't take the Supreme Being anything to change the story of a man.

You can't give gold to a pig.

I never waste my time on them no matter how beautiful or intelligent.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ivolt: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Another troll looking for brainless girls to deceive.
Naiaraland I hail.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

She can see that this OBO hungry man, would simply be seeking the OBO anywhere he goes ......

What type of a girlfriend would not know what her boyfriend does ? She is just there, here and everywhere else ....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by oyienootieno: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin

I thought you are so hip.. i was wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by starwar(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
enedoboy:

what is this one saying?
walai....I read am like 4 runs.....I con think say I poor for comprehension

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by YelloweWest: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
enedoboy:

what is this one saying?
Hmmm let's see....

THE TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by oyejideogunjumo: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
enedoboy:

what is this one saying?
she may be the girl in question.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Barrywilly(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Hope you are not one of Evans crew sha. Why are you hiding your occupation
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Philinho(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Are you sure she is angry about you being "broke"

I feel like there are other underlying issues...

Clearly she dated u without the money so she is not there for that coz she doesn't even know undecided ...

Just go apologize
Hmmmmm,apologize? Just from January to date d lady is already fed up n d reason is there's no money. if she's aware of his wealth,it would've been d other way round. Let him go on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Towncrier007:

I just transferred 100k to your account

Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.