Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Conception Of Dna For Paternity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Conception Of Dna For Paternity (535 Views)

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conception Of Dna For Paternity by BBBlaze: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
For a week plus now it has been raining and raging on Social Media on why Men must get DNA to know if they are the real Fathers of the Wards they train as Children and i say ,,,good , but come with me and thank me later ..

Sure ,DNA is a perfect idea created by a CUTE IDIOT with pathetic twisted life ,the aim is to break into pieces LOVE,CARE,TRUST AND ONE NESS .
Sure , many Men might be training children born by other Men because of the Infidelity of the Wife ,so the reason to conduct DNA and expose her …Yes ,imesia ya gini mezie ? (after the result what next ?).

Do you know as a man you are an acute slowpoke to believe one minute that a Child or Children you were at the conception ,followed through the 9 months of Pregnancy ,was there on delivery ,carried the child after Birth ,then probably named the Child .
You took care of the child and mother and you called the baby MY SON or MY DAUGHTER and in return the baby calls you DADDY .
You held Naming ceremony or Christening for the child, celebrated Birthday or Birthdays.
You provided School fees or even drive or walk the child to school .
Stayed awake for the child, run to Chemist or Pharmacy or Hospital for the health of same .
You hold a good dreamy future on how the kid will make you proud ,then the Kid has confidence on you as a Father and suddenly ,just suddenly one Machine they called DNA will wake up and tell you that you did not father the baby and because you have Holes in your head and heart ,you accepted the verdict of the stupid machine because to you MACHINES are flawless ?

Even God who is symbol of perfection made an error ,,,he created human and we turned out to become a giant mistake ,he even created the deformed which is subject of argument another day with some idiots who will argue that he has a purpose for it ,they argue because they were not created to be deformed……Moving on …

Then you as a man without brain,a man without heart , a man with heart of Chimp will come home with the Mark of the beast on your forehead and confront the woman you called Wife and Love ,,some will call her LovePeddler ,ashawo and anything but good name and ask her to take the same Child that is love of your Love to the father ?

You mean you are not a father after all ?
Then you use your own hand and bury the future of the kid or kids and at same time the happiness of both you and everybody around you including your relations and the in-law . Then from that day you start living in bandage and bondage because everything around you becomes illusion .

How will you tell the kids that loved you, that you are no longer the father they all know and loved ?

How wicked can you be by such pronouncement ?
How will you face the future knowing that those children will hate you with PERFECT HATRED because you reasoned through the anus ?
Do you know that God will not even sit in judgment on your case because you will not even find space in Hell fire for even Satan will detest you .

Read my lips my Dear ,if Angels come down from heaven and present a heavenly TV that showed me that my Children are not mine ,i will move closer to the Angel and deposit 3 Very Hot slap on his face for being angel of destruction.
Then i will hold the Angel ransom like Jacob until Heaven ransom him ,same with Jacob and The Angel .

My Father did not conduct DNA to accept me as his son and i have no reason to conduct one ,in fact I have a stupid believe which many of my friends finds disgusting but who cares ,i said and i mean every word of it ,if i caught my wife in bed with another man ,God in heaven be my witness ,the only question i will ask them from the bottom of my heart is HOPE YOU GUYS ARE USING CONDOM ?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS!

http://thesoutherngong.com/2017/06/10/men-and-dna-for-paternity/

1 Like

Re: The Conception Of Dna For Paternity by eyinjuege: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
DNA or no DNA

Legitimate or illegitimate...

Life goes on.

The heavens will not fall.

The earth will not stop rotating.

Its just interesting gist if it happens to others. Those not affected I'll move on to the next gist the following day.

2 Likes

Re: The Conception Of Dna For Paternity by eyeview: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
I think that consciousness that a man can conduct DNA test on their kids will help reduce the alarming rate of married women's careless infidelity that is sadly becoming rampant.
The slay queens are only interested in two things: self and materialism. And we have entered that era where they are now becoming wives and mothers.
I think it's heartless for a woman to spread her legs for another man with the mindset of 'I can always push the outcome to my husband'

1 Like

Re: The Conception Of Dna For Paternity by cococandy(f): 2:40am On Jun 12, 2017
eyeview:
I think that consciousness that a man can conduct DNA test on their kids will help reduce the alarming rate of married women's careless infidelity that is sadly becoming rampant.
The slay queens are only interested in two things: self and materialism. And we have entered that era where they are now becoming wives and mothers.
I think it's heartless for a woman to spread her legs for another man with the mindset of 'I can always push the outcome to my husband'

There's contraceptive. Sorry it won't stop anything. It will only increase secrecy tactics.
As long as we promote infidelity by using culture as excuse. It's just a vicious cycle that will definitely come around.

There's just about the same number of men and women on earth. So if one gender is encouraged to be promiscuous, the other gender is inadvertently given the same encouragement.

We know most people only have sex with people of the opposite gender, so yea it's not stopping anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Conception Of Dna For Paternity by YourCoffin: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Ok we'll keep the baby and divorce the mother. If the father of the baby comes will shoot him dead with our AK47. Werey
Re: The Conception Of Dna For Paternity by eyinjuege: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
eyeview:

There are condoms available everywhere to prevent pregnancy.
Married women probably make up half of the women that have abortions.
DNA tests will not stop infidelity.
Maybe it can reduce men raising other men's children though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With The Death Of A Loved One / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl – 45-yrs / Worldwide Dating Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.