Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Introducing The Xbox One X! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Introducing The Xbox One X! (4762 Views)

Ps4,Ps3,Xbox one X,Xbox360 Available / How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X / Is The Xbox 360 Hackable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Xbox One X! by HyDef(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-gp-Voq6MQ

So, Project Scorpio is now officially the Xbox One X.

Video description:
Lose yourself in worlds built for immersive true 4K gaming, where action is brought to life with 2160p frame buffers. Enjoy brilliant graphic details in lights, shadows, and reflections with High Dynamic Range and Wide Color Gamut. Experience premium audio that puts you in the center of 3D spatial sound. Stream and record game clips in 4K at screaming-fast 60FPS. With 6 teraflops of processing power and 12GB GDDR5 graphic memory, Xbox One X is 40% more powerful than any other console. Feel true power.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by ibawon(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Believe you me no one might comment on this.
But I no go lie u, I dey feel Xbox one S pass PS4.
I just don't know why. But I'm not a heavy gamer though
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2017
ibawon:
Believe you me no one might comment on this.
But I no go lie u, I dey feel Xbox one S pass PS4.
I just don't know why. But I'm not a heavy gamer though

Where is bam bam and barto come and see what ur blodar put in this topic
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2017
This is sacrilege! Not even d Xbox one x! Nah the Xbox one S d guy dey hype! Lmao!

Cc. Akbliv010
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Mavor: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Definitely getting this bit*h when it's out.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by stanway(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2017
am a fan of playstation,got nofin on xbox
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by cao(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2017
I still get long memory, that pre-E3 launch announcement for the XO with all those restrictions...one day I'll forget, today ain't that day.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Mavor: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
cao:
I still get long memory, that pre-E3 launch announcement for the XO with all those restrictions...one day I'll forget, today ain't that day.
Yea, they clearly learnt from their mistakes.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by cao(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Mavor:
Yea, they clearly learnt from their mistakes.
The thing vex me. I went from also wanting to get the XO to not even bothering myself. Plus, all the mouth they made, how it was for the better. After all the backlash, about turn! Remember when they kept going on about TV? Forgetting about the games, yes the consoles have become entertainment systems, but they're still game consoles. All this their hardware talk, e no dey win matter, na the game way people wan hear.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm so glad ppl are getting it
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Funlord2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
$499?
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

$499?

It's 5000 karat gold in a candy bar sad

Step right up and claim urs
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Mavor: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
cao:

The thing vex me. I went from also wanting to get the XO to not even bothering myself. Plus, all the mouth they made, how it was for the better. After all the backlash, about turn! Remember when they kept going on about TV? Forgetting about the games, yes the consoles have become entertainment systems, but they're still game consoles. All this their hardware talk, e no dey win matter, na the game way people wan hear.
True talk. I'll be getting this one though. It seems lit.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Mckandre(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
12GB GDDR5 graphic ? This is going heads on with the PC folks, definitely a deal breaker but only time will tell. Could u look at that shocked
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Funlord2(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Silkmoth33:

It's 5000 karat gold in a candy bar sad

Step right up and claim urs

Make I still dey cruise my ps4 for now! This might be my xmas gift to myself including a 4k def tv so that I can bury myself in enjoyment!

Extras paper chase mode activated

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Mavor: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

$499?
November is still ways off. Better start saving that beer money grin
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Funlord2(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mavor:
November is still ways off. Better start saving that beer money grin

After buying this I'm going on a one week vacation...ALONE and without a phone! Let my family search for me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Mavor: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Funlord2:

After buying this I'm going on a one week vacation...ALONE and without a phone! Let my family search for me....
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by HyDef(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
What's exceptional is that, despite the insane additional power this carries, it still fits into a form factor smaller than the One S, and THAT one was meant to be the small one.

Before you complain about the price though, the One X isn't meant to cater for everyone, that's what the other models are for. This is for enthusiasts, and heavy gamers, those with 4K televisions, and those interested in all the extra benefits like HDR. (OG Xbox BC FTW!).

The power that the XOX has is significantly better than any PC that could be built at the same price. I'm impressed with what they've done. Apparently developers won't have to make any compromises with performance, especially as MS has managed to get 9 out of the 12GB available for developers to use in games.

I like it.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by cao(f): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
XOX **chuckles** sounds like some forgot to put the extra hug. Or they're playing tic-tac-toe.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Lana1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mckandre:
12GB GDDR5 graphic ? This is going heads on with the PC folks, definitely a deal breaker but only time will tell. Could u look at that shocked
Yhhhhhhhhhh.......right!
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Lana1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
HyDef:

The power that the XOX has is significantly better than any PC that could be built at the same price.
A PC at that price wouldn't even be a gaming PC soooo.......

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Lana1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Xbox One X is 40% more powerful than any other console

PCMR:

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by veeflamesnl: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
HyDef:
What's exceptional is that, despite the insane additional power this carries, it still fits into a form factor smaller than the One S, and THAT one was meant to be the small one.

Before you complain about the price though, the One X isn't meant to cater for everyone, that's what the other models are for. This is for enthusiasts, and heavy gamers, those with 4K televisions, and those interested in all the extra benefits like HDR. (OG Xbox BC FTW!).

The power that the XOX has is significantly better than any PC that could be built at the same price. I'm impressed with what they've done. Apparently developers won't have to make any compromises with performance, especially as MS has managed to get 9 out of the 12GB available for developers to use in games.

I like it.
Pretty much. I'm still surprised that it's the smallest Xbox to date.
And was anyone expecting the Xbox One X to come cheap? For what it contains, I'd say the price is just right. Heck, it's $100 more than the PS4 Pro (which is more or less trying to do the same thing the XOX is doing). It's just right enough to tap into the niche of gamers who want great visuals (that green, shiny, sharp grass, tho /s) while not breaking the bank.
The only issue I have with the system right now is the games... Microsoft's E3 was actually decent, but there was little content screaming at me to at least consider picking an XOX up, maybe except for Forza Motorsport. Maybe in the near future, perhaps.
And yeah, that name. Xbox One X. Haha.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by veeflamesnl: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lana1:

PCMR:
I don't think HyDef included gaming PCs when he meant "gaming console." Of course there are more powerful PCs (heck, I have one), but at the same time the Xbox One X is the most powerful DEDICATED gaming console.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by HyDef(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lana1:
A PC at that price wouldn't even be a gaming PC soooo.......

That's the whole point. You CAN'T build a gaming pc at the same price point.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by HyDef(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Pretty much. I'm still surprised that it's the smallest Xbox to date.
And was anyone expecting the Xbox One X to come cheap? For what it contains, I'd say the price is just right. Heck, it's $100 more than the PS4 Pro (which is more or less trying to do the same thing the XOX is doing). It's just right enough to tap into the niche of gamers who want great visuals (that green, shiny, sharp grass, tho /s) while not breaking the bank.
The only issue I have with the system right now is the games... Microsoft's E3 was actually decent, but there was little content screaming at me to at least consider picking an XOX up, maybe except for Forza Motorsport. Maybe in the near future, perhaps.
And yeah, that name. Xbox One X. Haha.

Yeah, I felt E3 this year wasn't exactly groundbreaking, although I liked what Nintendo and Ubisoft had to show. The others were so so.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by HyDef(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
veeflamesnl:

I don't think HyDef included gaming PCs when he meant "gaming console." Of course there are more powerful PCs (heck, I have one), but at the same time the Xbox One X is the most powerful DEDICATED gaming console.

Precisely.

Putting aside Master Race chants, I'm sure we all know that you can build a computer much much much more powerful than the Xbox One X. But this is a dedicated console, and can't be upgraded.
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by cao(f): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lana1:

PCMR:
My guy,your eye no see console? Abi PC don turn into console...
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Lana1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
cao:

My guy,your eye no see console? Abi PC don turn into console...
A video game console is an electronic, digital or computer device that outputs a video signal or visual image to display a video game that one or more people can play.

A "gaming" PC classifies as a gaming console.

A dedicated console on the other hand is different
Re: Introducing The Xbox One X! by Lana1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Lana1:
A video game console is an electronic, digital or computer device that outputs a video signal or visual image to display a video game that one or more people can play.

A "gaming" PC classifies as a gaming console.

A dedicated console on the other hand is different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly / Football Manager / Truth Or Dare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.