Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (54331 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by TunezTV: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Dj Cuppy and her baby sis, Temi stepped out with their celebrity boyfriends, Star Boy music act, Mr Eazi and football star, Victor Anichebe for a double date.

The young couples looked glamorous for a wedding ceremony that had world renowned singer, Robin Thicke as guest artiste.

Temi and Eazi were snapped together looking all loved up at the event.

More photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/cuppy-and-sis-temi-go-on-double-date.html

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2017
lovely i must say.

I do not think there be incidence of gold digging on the part of the girls.

One of the guys though is a suspect!

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by twisteddaNy(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2017
Why does Mr eazi look like he's tired or doesn't want the relationship...or am I the only one noticing this

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by ayourbamie: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2017
I don't know why, this temi looks underfed, no flesh at all. No hating though. Abi she's watching her weight Ni.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by ramdris(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2017
This Eazi kinda looks fugly...Almost all form of dressings looks awkward on him... What do I know, so far there is money u go fine for babe eye..

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by KingGem(f): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
twisteddaNy:
Why does Mr eazi look like he's tired or doesn't want the relationship...or am I the only one noticing this
apparently u are undecided

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Benjom(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
ramdris:
This Eazi kinda looks fugly...Almost all form of dressings looks awkward on him... What did I know, so far there is money u go fine for babe eye..

Don't worry... He'll soon fit in. grin

Need the best CV Writer in Nigeria with proofs? Here are my samples: www..com/cv-samples

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by OKorowanta: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Shuo!
Na kpokpo garri front Eazi and him gehfriend use snap?
I miss dat wack.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Mr eazi no even blend in at all undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
My side thing..!!

Oo hell no bîtch

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2017
shocked Temi Otedola's boobs are the definition of recession.

Meanwhile Mr Eazi looks like a Fulani herdsman in suit.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by oshe11: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Eazi feeling Awkward....

I'd rada be in a relationship whr I am tagged "THE BILLIONAIRE"

GOD BLESS UR SON

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Good for them
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by IntrovertGuy: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by linkystar: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
money talking. These Otedola daughters are beautiful.
nigeria newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Mr eazy dirty razz boy grin

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
See as Mr easzi look dirty like temi house boy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
TunezTV:

Dj Cuppy and her baby sis, Temi stepped out with their celebrity boyfriends, Star Boy music act, Mr Eazi and football star, Victor Anichebe for a double date.

The young couples looked glamorous for a wedding ceremony that had world renowned singer, Robin Thicke as guest artiste.

Temi and Eazi were snapped together looking all loved up at the event.

More photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/cuppy-and-sis-temi-go-on-double-date.html

boyfriend for spoilt brats na trophy now abi grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by walexsy(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Buh we've seen this before na undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017

Today is monday please we want to see news about our economy,agriculture and educational sector not pictures of rich peoples daughters that are living their lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
is poo catching Mr eazi?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by YelloweWest: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
These are their boy friends?? I'm not impressed tongue

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
so Anichiebe don exit another replace him

nature, like they say, dont allow for vacuum grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
A man is never ugly if u gat FAME n MONEY!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by goodyvin02(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2017
he should just eat her puna as much as he can before she dumps him for a more attractive guy like me..........
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2017
truly money is gud, see how glowing their skin is
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2017
dat Anichebe fresh chai

abeg if DJ cuppy do any how live her and come and marry me pls kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Anichebe killed it!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Bought!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Step Out With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by klassykute(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.