Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? (439 Views)

Three Month Free Music Promotion / Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? by seoxpert(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2017
Yes, you can promote your songs, beats and labels through a dedicated sponsored post. Having your tracks listed on a blog without sufficient content about the song, will not do you a lot of good.
Re: Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? by seoxpert(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2017
The search engines need to know what the song is about and a brief info about you will also help to boost your visibility online. You need to be deliberate with your actions, stop taking business like everyone else, stand out......
Re: Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? by seoxpert(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2017
So, anytime you want a webmaster to upload your song on their blogs, make out time to draft a small piece about you and what your song is about. This helps in gradually spreading your content and making them appear in top spots on search engines when your name is searched.

The big names in the industry can afford to get free publicity without adding their contents to a track, why? They are already big and they actually do not ask us to place their songs on our blogs, we do it willingly to sell our blogs in the first place.

So you see?
Re: Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? by seoxpert(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2017
The fact that it is your first track as an upcoming artist does not in anyway stipulate that you are not allowed to design a studio/album cover for your track, being seen as a star highly dependent on you acting like a star.

These and many more tips that can stand you good stead will be revealed on our WhatsApp group:

Add me on WhatsApp with number below to add you to the group.

Upload Your Music For Free: www.xcom5.com

Re: Interested In Almost Free Music Promotion? by seoxpert(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Download My Free Report on How To Promote Your MUSIC with Style as an upcoming Musician. See my signature.

(1) (Reply)

[gaposa Music]: Kissomoti × Killing Brain - Give Me The Love / Kcee – We Go Party Ft. Olamide (video) / Adele Cancels Final Two Wembley Concerts...Refuses to mime on stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.